Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make it work. New Version. Space bar wont play. video wont play, wont render

Make it work. New Version. After saving file, Space bar won't play. video won't play, won't render

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fullscreen masking

Someone said this might be on purpose, however it seems pretty dumb. So, turns out you can only draw/view mask when premiere is not in full screen. Seems pretty dumb and was super frustrating trying to troubleshoot what was happening. I only found out what was wrong when I accidentally resized window, which, if I hadn't done, I'd be losing my **** right now trying to just make a mask. so wtf?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Project structure (Folders) can be always seen, Content will be displayed in a second docked panel

A view like in the media browser oder Explorer/Finder. Project tree in a docked panel and content viewed with a single click in an other panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Effects Panels won't respond to typed in values

Hi there, I'm suddenly having a problem with being able to type in values in any of my effects panels. I have to either click and use the up and down keys to adjust values or use my mouse to scrub through values. This just started today and so far easy troubleshooting like exiting the program and/or rebooting my whole OS doesn't seem to fix this. I've even tried changing the layout of my interface to see if that could work for whatever reason. I'm in the latest versions of Premiere and Windows as well, so is this a bug…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enter/Return Key to Open Clip in Source Monitor

When in the project window, the Enter key used to open clips in the source monitor now it activates the name change function. The only solution is to hit command+enter . . .

If you try to customize the keyboard shortcuts it is impossible to choose "enter" as the "open clip in source monitor" because hitting "enter" activates the OK button which exits you from the keyboard shortcut window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Project panel position doesn't save/defaults to lower left

How about the project panel's location can actually be the location saved in a workspace instead of defaulting to the lower left? Not a huge deal or anything, but annoying and unnecessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change the GUI

The new gui make me upset

There is too much losted place !!!

The new Timeline Zooming tools doesnt work well. In the Effect Panel i'm not able any more to zoom in to work frame by frame ! and some times i'm not able to zoom out and see the whole clip ! in always need to scroll scroll scroll !

please think for the user who have a small screen and need to work fast ! we souldn't have to scroll all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. audio scrub could be longer sample

i would like to easily turn audio scrub on and off but when on hear a longer sample rather than just one frame

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. in-app tutorials not complete

Include material with the in-app tutorials. Clicking the link opens a new project with thing already on the time line about a persons mountain paradise home but absolutely nothing tutorial wise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. i want to nest a several tracks

i want to nest a materials of several tracks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. text editing should not be in a separate window

text editing is an operation that you don’t need to do in a separate window, you agree. Because now I have a feeling, that I open another program to edit titles. (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pleQosNhGY&t=1494s#t=30m00s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. add track button

Please, add a “plus” on each side to add tracks. These buttons will be used very often. (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pleQosNhGY&t=1494s#t=29m43s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. clip back + clip forvard = clip section

Clip back and Clip forward can be more versatile to select a section. For example, with control button. (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pleQosNhGY&t=1494s#t=29m43s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. reminding about blank places

Like everyone, I often forget about the sounds placed outside of video before putting them in the right places. And after render I find two our blackscreen at the end of the video. So, Can program remind me before render? That I have sounds with no videomaterials. (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pleQosNhGY&t=1494s#t=29m24s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere should not ask me place to save before creating project

I don’t want to search a new place to save file and then clean it up every time when I start working. Premiere is a program that I often use for a minute just to cut a small video and then render it immediately. I don’t have anything to save. Don’t make me trash my computer space. Even if I have to create more temporary files, I’m all for it. You can wipe temp files with a single button. At the same time, a mountain of trash that I create in new folders every time, because the program memorize my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. angle tool

new version of shape tool. It can bend curves. Works with, i dont know, ctrl (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pleQosNhGY&t=1494s#t=28m39s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. visibility of key points

It is very annoying that key points get lost behind object borders. Especially those that affect it. Why can’t we leave them visible or maybe toggle their visibility with a separate button? (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pleQosNhGY&t=1494s#t=28m27s)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Would love to see text box resizing offer the same functionality as InDesign, contracting the text box to minimum size needed.

Would like to see the Legacy Title Tool adopt the text box resizing in Adobe InDesign. It's invaluable in centering and alignment to not have to worry about eyeballing the resizing of a text box. With InDesign, a double-click to the bottom, sides, or bottom-right corner will cause an automatic resize of the text box to the minimum size needed. Simply adopting this (across all Adobe products actually) would make work more precise and expedient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base