Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Odd Apparently Random Maximization of Preview Window

I just updated Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 and for some reason, the preview window maximizes apparently spontaneously. If I press the Windows key, I pop out of it. Sometimes if I click on the maximized image, I pop out of it as well. I'm not sure what this is happening or how I can stop it from happening. It's a real drag. Any ideas???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'Playing assets' documentation needs updating

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/playing-assets.html#jog_or_shuttle_playback

If you click the link above, the documentation describes a "shuttle slider" and a "jog disk". Am I missing something or do neither of these actually exist? The image labels seems to point to the playhead, and the scrollbar, and not the "shuttle and jog controls" as mentioned there.

The image itself is squished and not in its original 1:1 aspect ratio. Not a great look for the company that literally makes Photoshop.

I believe Premiere CS6 had a jog wheel, so perhaps the documentation is referring to that.

Furthermore, in the section a bit further below, titled "Using…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Surface Dial Jog/Shuttle missing in PrPro 2019

Surface Dial Jog/Shuttle menu item is missing in PP 2019. it was present in cc 2018. Please could you re-enable it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Losing valuable time after the latest update. Very frustrating, constant crashing

After the latest update (and subsequent "bug fixes") I can no longer open my customized windows for editing without it crashing. I've deleted my previous custom layouts and created new ones, still crashing.

I also dislike how when I try to open a folder to view thumbnails the window goes up into the void and I need to pull it down onto my screen to view it. What happened in that last update?

I deeply regret updating the software and will be hesitant to do so in the future. I waited a while before doing it this time as I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Monthly payment

Hello everyone,

I would like to report that happend to me and i don't want anyone else to pay more than planned. I used premier pro and i have a suggestion to when i choose the payment by monthly paying, when the end of the month come around soon can you please send us an email to know that i'm gonna waste 39 dollars because i didn't know that i had to delete my payment.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Overhaul MARKER panel/functions

In Doc work, I have my Markers panel open at the right hand side of my project at all times. But functionality is limited.

• METADATA logging is key to large projects, so I'd love to see the ability to mark blocks of a clip not just the In point.

• I'd also like to have customisable options such as a slider drag like in any other bin - to increase or decrease the marker thumbnail. This makes it easier to scrub through my markers visually not just reading the text.

• Text: please allow the text boxes to increase vertically so we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Sequence Should Open at FULL Zoom Out

When creating a New Sequence via the New Item button or by dragging and dropping footage, when that sequence opens it should open at the maximum zoomed out level as possible.

Why?

Because currently, when we have more footage to add to that sequence immediately after we have to move over to the timeline panel and zoom out before returning to the Project bin/panel to drag and drop footage. This creates an unnecessary step.

TLTR: Allowing a New Sequence to be created while being fully zoomed out will increase ease and speed of workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG: When zoomed out, groups of very short clips look like gaps in the timeline

The attached images show the problem. When zoomed out, the clips turn dark grey, and look like they are gaps in the timeline. The 2nd image show a zoomed in version of the same timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pr 13.1.2 adds marker to timeline instead of clip, when clip is selected

Formerly Premiere's behavior when adding markers in the Timeline has been:

• if no clip is selected, add a timeline marker
    • if a clip IS selected, add a clip marker to the clip.

Now, Premiere is being inconsistent for me: Sometimes the marker will be added to the timeline instead of the clip when a clip is selected.

https://streamable.com/be7np

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We would like to create FRL isolated package with older version premiere 2018

We would like to keep older version (just like premiere 2018)of adobe apps running with FRL isolated package after new adobe enterprise contract renew. (all apps or single app FRL package) please advise!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please give me a way to contact support

First of all Premiere keeps crashing and closing alone. No, it's not my PC power (was it ever?). I'm just clipping a small file. Keeps happening.

There is no option to contact people. Your website sends us in FAQ loops or back to pages which don't follow the hyperlinks suggestion.

I just want help for sake. I'm losing hours of work every day because of this program. In fact I want my money back and I'll use something else I'm so sick of this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Converting from Ppro 2018 to 2019, proxies have lost all applied LUT's

I updated to PPro 2019 from 2018. All of my proxies are still attached, but all of them have lost the LUTs that were part of the ingest setting. Even if I reapply the old ingest preset, the LUT's do not get applied. If I go into the preset setting, the LUT still appears as part of the setting, but it's not getting applied to the proxy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is my project on Adobe Rush all showing as "Offline" when I pull it off the cloud?

I'm trying to do my first project on Premier Pro and using Rush at the same time. I have put all the footage onto Rush and saved onto the Creative Cloud. I have just tried to access this footage from the cloud on Premier Pro and it say ALL the clips are offline! How can this be? I need to be able to switch between the two programmes whenever I like! It's why I bought the packages! Why is this happened? I'm not impressed at all!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have an option for a selected Bin to collect newly created files.

For Bins, it would be great to have an option to make a selected bin automatically collect newly created files e.g. like Timelines

You can add it in the dropdown window, call it "active Bin" or something like that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "Cut" clip even if in timeline + "move to"

It would be great if you could cut (cmd X or ctrl X) a clip from a bin folder to paste it (move it) into another bin folder even though the clip is in the timeline.
    Alternatively, it would be great to right click on a clip in a bin and move it to another bin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to enter/change metadata in Freeform view

When you've selected certain metadata to be displayed in FreeForm view, it would be great to be able to edit the metadata directly in that window without having to go back to the metadata window or having to load the clip into the source monitor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Multi Camera support needs to include nested sequences.

I have 4 GoPro camera's I'm using to film a time-lapse event from different angels. Each camera only saves a file that is about 90 minutes in duration. To have a single "clip" for a given camera, I nest the clips. I cannot for the life of me find a way to use these nested sequences in Multi_camera because there is no way to manually sync the files. Trying to use the TAG method fails because it doesn't even show up as an option. Why is it not possible to use the same named tag with a nested sequence to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it so it doesn't lose links to proxies EVERY TIME I OPEN IT.

Make it so it doesn't lose links to proxies EVERY TIME I OPEN IT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Shortcuts for 5 Star Rating in Project View

I love to rate my clips inside of Premiere Pro as a first step to get an overview about all clips. But I would love to do the rating via keyboard shortcut.
    Could you please allow this in Keyboard settings?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base