Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 新建项目

新建项目,输入汉字,显示的是乱码,保存之后在界面上可以显示正常汉字,请帮忙调查

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reinstate Direct Link to Speedgrade CC in latest premiere pro version

In the Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 version, the direct link option from premiere to speedgrade was removed. Not sure why this was done unless there's a better work around I'm missing. I think the option should be reinstated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop moving the project pane over the source monitor

I don't know why CC 2019 thinks I want the Project pane in the top left over the source monitor, but it really thinks I do and I really don't.

I've changed it back and saved my workspace, but it still regularly moves the project pane back to that spot.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Glitches - 2019

I've been having trouble exporting media lately - the option simply won't load, and I have to restart the computer several times to finally get it to work. This problem didn't exist like a week and a half ago.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the "Make Subclip" dialogue box longer

A longer "Make Subclip" dialogue box would make it easier to enter longer titles.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change Sequence Start Time Belongs in Sequence Settings

Just a thought that changing something as fundamental as the timecode should really be rolled into the sequence settings ... where it is now (timeline panel menu) doesn't make a whole lot of sense as that should focus on how the panel displays (docked/undocked etc.)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow clip markers on more than a single selected clip

Currently if I try to apply clip markers to more than a single selected clip only the topmost gets a marker. I must then select the clip below, making certain I'm aligned with the marker above, to apply a new marker.

This is brain dead.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Immediate sort of new items in bins

Currently when I create or rename an asset or bin, it stays in the same place out of order, and I have to toggle the Name column or use the Refresh Sort Order command to force Premiere to re-sort the bin and put things back into order. It would be great if it worked as in an operating system where the folder is immediately and automatically resorted upon creation of a new item.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. full panel playback

a toggle key that allows maximizing the size of the source or the program monitor within the boundaries of its panel. once this toggle key is on, anything else in the panel, such as menus, timecodes etc.. would disappear, and the monitor would stratch to it's maximum size within the size of the panel, as the other panels are shown as well. (not like the ` tilde key). would be amazing for people working on laptops, or with one screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG: Transition effect control A/B preview no longer works in 12.1.2. Build 69

Windows 7, for directional video transitions, under effect controls, the upper left used to show a preview of what the transition will look like when you click on different variations using A and B to represent the footage. Now, it just shows A no matter what I click or which transition I'm using. I can obviously figure out what the transition will look like but that was a nice shortcut to quickly verify I was clicking on the right direction.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio & Video Preview Scratch drive location

I second this Idea already posted "The ability to set all scratch disks for a project at once." (and voted for it). But I'd like to add an idea to that.

Could Premiere place Audio & Video Previews into a folder with a specific name. For instance, I make two Cache folders on my RAID. One called Premiere Video Previews and one called Premiere Audio Previews.
    I tell Premiere in the Scratch Disk settings to look for that exact file name. Then every project I create will always put files there.
    The reason I'd like that process is: I move…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Resize plugin windows on WINDOWS 10

On the mac version of Premiere the audio plugin windows open full size to show all of the controls.

Why the heck on the Windows machine do the plugin windows show up with half of the controls off screen. Like is it a punishment for using windows that I have to re-size the plugin windows? It hurts!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Missing Scroll buttons for track editor window

not a good user experience ! when editing, uh, it's kindof* important to have the scroll buttons to fine tune the position of the editor. Adobe, please add scroll buttons for fine tune editor position. (did they just forget?)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to select current sequence's used clip icons in the browser icon view

Give the editor a way to have a bin in icon view to only show the Video/audio Used icon for the current sequence. It currently will apply that icon to clips used in ALL sequences. As versions move forward, shots change in a timeline, and it would be great to look at bins and see what shots have not yet been used in the current sequence

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to allow titles to become project assets existing in a bin

I noticed that with the new title function, the titles don't become actual assets you can work with in a bin which makes it impossible to use the search function to find specific titles, so it'd be nice if you could choose to "automatically save titles as assets" in the project settings which will create a bin named "Titles" for you to store all of them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base