Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clearer name for Subsequence

Come up with a better name for "Subsequence" and/or Nest so their relationship to each other is more self-explanatory. For example:
    > Nest in New Sequence
    > Copy to New Sequence

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Highlight full frame when zoomed in

When zoomed in to the point where the play head switches from the marker to the marker with the extension on it to show the width of the frame, it would be really helpful to have the vertical line through the tracks also show another vertical line through the end of the frame, so you can see if the audio peak is inside the frame or not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show motion box and anchor point

I'm using 2k monitor with 125% UI scaling. The motion box and anchor point are no longer showing like in CC 2018. I can either change the DPI setting which makes the program look like 480p, or I can change to 100% UI scaling which makes text so small to be readable. Adobe please fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Text wrapping inside a field properties

I would love to see in a future update a very simple and useful option to "Wrap text in cell" to make readable the whole content of text inside a field properties like the Description or comment field. This will allow me to put more detailed informations inside that fields.

This is usual in database softwares like excel, number... when you have informations to put in a cell that exceed the size of the cell.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have been waiting for support for over 1 hour. horrible support.

I have been waiting for support for over 1 hour. horrible support.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multicam Timeline - Clip in track length indicator

In a multicam sequence, I often have a safety shot that runs the length of the sequence. Then some secondary cutaway shots, that are a bunch of seperate clips. When this track is selected in the multicam sequence, the render bars help indicate where these clips start and stop. (attached screenshot)

Currently, the clip render bar (red, yellow, green) updates whenever playback is stopped. Can this be updated in real time when you switch the track? It will be very helpful to see how much of the cutaway shot is still left, by referencing the render bar. This will reduce…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DYNAMICALLY PRODUCED CONTENT FOR DIFFERENT AREAS

Hello,

we need the ability to easily create international versions of master content.

Existing titles and texts in a video should be generated and exchanged from the text fields of an excel file, so that the current elaborate copy / pasting of sent texts is omitted.

(Procedure: left column original text, next column translation for example in German, next column for example then in Greek, next column then for example in Chinese)

Font issues should be represented by error messages and replacement options. (e.g., by a Noto)

So far, this feature would be really necessary for faster future work processes.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please stop changing everything. Every time open PP, nothing is the same. HELP!

I hate editing in Premiere Pro because I don't know what I'm doing and I can't learn this stupid program if you keep on changing what everything is called and where everything is located. PP changes every time I open the app.

Please stop changing the name of everything. Pick a name and stick with that. Pick a location and stick with that.

Please stop moving everything around. Nothing is where I remember it is.

The tutorials are old and don't match the new program. Please update the tutorials as the functions change.

Please have help go to the latest…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Switching Workspaces Bug: Source Monitor controls overlap

When switching between workspaces the source monitors's playhead and zoom scroll bar overlap each other making them unusable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG: Copy/Paste clip in timeline doesn't keep attributes

When you've modified clip attributes such as scale or position, then copy / paste that clip to a new place in the same timeline or separate timeline, the attributes are removed on the pasted clip.

Default media scaling preference is set to "Set to frame size" which should affect clips being edited from a source, but shouldn't affect timeline clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit sequence in Adobe Audition is greyed-out and does not work

Premiere CC 2019 on MacOS is not allowing me to send sequences to Audition. The menu item is greyed-out. It will send clips, but not sequences. Presumably, this is a bug since I can find absolutely no explanation as to why it is not working. I reinstalled both apps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ability to make any window/bin full screen for second monitor

I edit with two monitors. One monitor is just the sequence and the other is everything else.

The sequence window only has the [X] button to close it but does not have the maximize to full screen button. It would be very helpful if every bin or window that you snap out of the main premiere app has the ability to be full screen.

The issue that I run into is that while I'm cutting I tend to grab the entire window and move it over inadvertently when I'm trying to scrub my timeline with the cursor.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Find where file is used in project - Right click on a piece of media for the option of finding which sequences its used in

Find where file is used in project - Right click on a piece of media for the option of finding which sequences its used in. This would really help for cleaning up projects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make status bar optional or present status info as caption/overlay

I propose an option/keyboard shortcut to hide the status bar and/or use an alternate method (such as a temporary overlay) to display the status information.

My reasoning behind this:
    Whenever there is no information to present, the status bar is just taking up space. Advanced users don't need to see tips for everything they do. The status info and warnings don't show up often, so they both could be presented as a semi-transparent overlay on the bottom right. Web browsers made the transition from status bar to overlays a long time ago, so there is a case study where this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tutorials in French

I am on the French version of adobe (adobe.FR) and all the tutorial videos are in English (and the online technical support too...). It does not make sense, we should have access to French videos! It is quite complicated to receive training in a language that we do not master, with an English accent that is not easy to understand. If you could at least put us subtitled translations that would be a minimum. It's frustrating and penalizing not to have access to training like anglophones. Thank you in advance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Pro 2.0 install ?

I'm not sure if in right forum, if not please direct me to the right one.

QUESTION: I have recently purchased a version of Premiere Pro 2.0, everything looks legit, good S/R and all, when I try and install the software, after the S/R has been entered, the following screen asks for a previous version S/R, which I do not have.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Dom

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Workspace Bug Identified; Work-Around Found!!

What happens:
    If a user has customized workspaces and closes Premiere Pro completely, the next time they launch the program, two things will be wrong: two-screen setups will have all the windows collected onto one screen, and the custom workspaces they saved are replaced with all the default workspaces that come with Premiere (their own custom workspaces are moved to the Overflow menu). So, users need to reorganize their windows for dual screens as well as move their custom workspaces back to the main workspace menu each time they relaunch Premiere.

What causes it:
    The cause that I have found…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Automate to sequence in best order

So there is currently this "Automate to sequence" feature in Premiere Pro CC. I would like to let Premiere decide the order of the clips. Premiere would sort the clips by their length, and looking where a specific length is the best. For example if I have a short gap, it'll put a short clip there, instead of cutting a long clip to that space.

So in short: Have premiere decide the order to put the clips, when the editor doesn't care about the order.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. offline should be really offline!

I attached the proxy with full media but the speed is extremely slow due to network issues, when dealing with proxy the speed is no problem, so I bring all the footages offline so I can made a couple of quick arrangements/editing without having to deal with lagging, but even when you took the media offline, it's still doing something in the background so that just by dragging / organizing the project files are still extremely slow. seriously when media are offline they should be really offline!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base