Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the "Save as" Timeline disappearing bug

Many times, when we save a project and come back to it, the sequence is gone. We have a lot of difficulty getting it back, often needing to contact tech support. We have noticed others have the same issue.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Premiere Pro option to Photography Suite

So many cameras with 4k capability, it seems like something that would be very popular at something between the $9.99 and the $39.98 (Photo plus Premiere) price. Hard to triple my subscription cost to add a single app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stopping playback selects the clip under the timeline marker, making working with in/out markers painful

Since a couple of releases ago, stopping playback has started selecting whatever clip is under the timeline marker. This is incredibly frustrating when working with in/out markers, because if you begin playback, press [I] to set an in, press [O] to set an out, press [space] to stop playback & then [#] to perform a ripper delete of your in/out section... instead the entire clip is ripper deleted because the action of stopping playback now selects the entire clip. Performing ripper deletes on in/out sections is such basic/common functionality that this is incredibly annoying!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scrubbing bar refuses to move when importing audio track

The scrubbing bar crashes and refuses to move when I had imported an audio track. This happened when I imported tracks that were .mp3 files. I could still play the sequence, although the scrubbing bar wouldn't move along with the playhead in the viewing window.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Meu adobe premiere erro que nao consigo resolver

olá nao sei se estou postando no lugar certo, mais meu adobe premiere fica dando a opção de reparar sempre que renencio o pc e ele volta fica dando o erro do adobe já formatei minha maquina pensando que era problema nela mais ate o momento nao consegui resolver se alguem tiver como resolver isso para mim obg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pointer at effects panel when using shortcuts

When the current panel is changed to the Effects panel by a shortcut, have the pointer of the effects search highlighted already so we can just type the name of the effect right away, without having to click on the search box and type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MAKE IT STOP DELETING MY SEQUENCE

MY AUTO SAVE IS ON AND I SAVED MY FILE MULTIPLE TIMES. EVERYTIME I OPEN IT MY ENTIRE SEQUENCE IS DELETED. IVE PUT 5 HOURS OF WORK INTO NOTHING.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can't zoom on timeline anymore!

Hi I noticed that in the latest update you can't zoom in and out of the timeline if your cursor is positioned over the timecode bar!! Not good. You have to now move cursor down slightly onto the tracks area for the trackpad/mouse gesture zoom feature to become active. This is a hug pain, please fix!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Trying to open a Legacy Title in the source monitor doesn't work anymore. Instead, the title opens in the Legacy Title window.

We use this function often for slates for commercials and would like for the functionality to be restored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Several major issues with the Media Browser

-The media browser can be very slow, proportional to the amount of folder/files it has to open. (I have to wait several minutes for it to load a folder with 1963 folders in it. Explorer loads that instantly.)
    -Even when a large folder has been clicked on in the media browser, and has files inside, it will always first display nothing, as if it is completely empty. A second or two later, the text "Reading..." appears. This means that the user never knows if a folder is actually empty, unless they wait an indeterminite amount of time, to see if…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Recent project history

Recent projects are cleared out if your drive that you save to isn't on when you open Premiere Pro, if you do a lot of work and wish to keep track of all projects you have worked on and their locations (drive it is saved to) then this becomes a problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Workspace settings do not retain certain settings

When creating a new project, or switching from another workspace, some workspace settings are not recovered.
    These include:
    PROJECT PANEL: Bin Metadata, Order, Column widths
    TIMECODE PANEL: Size, Selected preset

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. April Update will not retain settings for Workspaces on Mac 10.13.4

I cannot get Premiere to retain my settings for workspaces. I can delete them, reorder them, etc. and that lasts for as long as the project is open, as soon as close the project - then re-open Premiere, all the workspace are set back to default. I tried both checking and unchecking "Import Workspaces from Projects" and no matter if it is toggled on or off, the same thing happens - Premiere ignores my settings and reverts to default Workspaces.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Source panel timecode is not visible after the latest update v12.1.1 (Build 10)

In the source panel only the very bottom of the playhead and in/out timecode is visible. The playhead is still clickable to enter a timecode, but it can't be read without clicking it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Panels on second monitor move as you change spaces [MacOS]

I'm running MacOS on an iMac with a second monitor. I use spaces to group different apps and windows together.

For Premiere I have the timeline, program and source monitors on my main screen and then break out the Project panel and have that in a space on my second monitor. It sits along side a document window (script etc). The project panel is in a mac space which is NOT the first space on that monitor.

Regularly as I move between spaces on the second monitor the project panel will move too either to the space I am viewing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Subclip Dialog Update

Predictive text for labeling mainly when subclipping. Words and names you have already used are suggested as you type. So for example i have multiple shots of a beach and have created the subclip "Beach 01" the next time i subclip another beach shot i type b and a greyed out Beach 02 appears and then just press enter to auto fill. Also has suggestions in the dialog for tags to add to your footage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple VST/Track FX windows

Would like the ability to have at least a second Track FX window, for audio VST to allow making changes while viewing results in the Loudness Radar. Currently, when I have to make changes that affect loudness output, because of the single windows limitation, I have to switch back and forth between the VST and Radar.

As a option, would it possible to give the Loudness Radar it's own program window, freeing up the Track FX window?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide feedback without having to open web browser

Please allow users providing feedback with sending them in in-app panels, rather than opening an external browser.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Are you 'Update ready'? Be sure before you click!

In future it would be a really polite thing to advise owners when we get our monthly billing subscription notification what updates are available and more importantly whether the hardware/operating system configuration/history can support the update.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 12.1 Open in timeline / Open in Source has changed?

Now when I Command-dbl click a sequence, it does nothing. It is supposed to load it into the source monitor. And the opposite is happening with multicam clips, Cmd-dbl click should open in timeline, but nothing happens. Only work around is to right click and select open in timeline or open in source. I don't want to map to keyboard after all this time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base