Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. USB Type C Dock crashes

My MacBook Pro only has USB Type C connectors so I have a Alogic Tripe display docking station - ALOGIC Triple Display UNIVERSAL Hybrid Docking Station – USB-C & USB 3.0 with 4K and Power Delivery - (https://www.alogic.co/alogic-triple-display-universal-hybrid-docking-station-usb-c-usb-3-0-with-4k-and-power-delivery.html)

I run CC 2018 - then opened my 2017 project, assets came up in bottom left and conversion started but everything else black and spinning coloured disc, tried this about 6 different times and waited up to 10 minutes, no go.

Disconnected my USB Type C dock, so now only MacBook screen. Opened CC 2018, opened 2017 project, loaded and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix cambria and cambria math

Those two fonts have a text cursor much bigger than the text and the empty space below the last line has to be pressed to select the last line

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: Timecode window audio is inaccurate

Thanks for the multiple track display but...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0x82koswes5woch/Error%20in%20new%20TC%20display.png?dl=0 shows that the timecode in the new timecode window is not accurate for audio with 25fps footage.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Synch phone with Creative Cloud

It would be great to be able to synch your phone with Creative Cloud to receive updates when task are completed such as rendering, exporting, dvd authoring, etc.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Feedback to prevent unwanted deletion/overwriting of clips

This is a feature that is extremely easy to implement and improves the user experience extremely.

It would be great to have feedback that tells the user that he is about to overwrite one clip with another clip. It would be grat if the border of a clip turns red, when it is moved above another clip. This is extremely useful, especially if the user only looks at a smaller part of the timeline.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Marquee selection command for assignable shortcut

Add an assignable command for marquee selection so that marquee selection can be engaged regardless of the presence of a clip under the cursor.

keydown could start the selection and keyup could end the selection as opposed to using a key to switch to a 'marquee tool' and using LMB. This would be especially useful for people with macro keys on their mouse.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix choppy scrolling in bins with the thumbnail feature, when using Mac trackpad two finger drag.

Hi - great product. One annoyance - when I have a bin open in thumbnail mode, and try to scroll through using the Macbook trackpad using the standard two-finger drag technique, the scrolling is extremely choppy and disorienting. If I click and drag the scroll bar on the right side of the window, it scrolls smoothly. Please take a look at this. (Premiere Pro 2018 latest version, OS 10.13.4, MacBook Pro 2017 model (also happens with the external Magic Trackpad 2).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Better 4k interface support.

When moving detached panels from one screen to the next(1080 to 4k) the upscale goes pretty wacky.
    Fullscreen is completely bugged out and won't easily toggle
    If a computer has slept with a panel on a 4k monitor upon awakening the panel will be sized for a 1080 display.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the "Save as" Timeline disappearing bug

Many times, when we save a project and come back to it, the sequence is gone. We have a lot of difficulty getting it back, often needing to contact tech support. We have noticed others have the same issue.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Premiere Pro option to Photography Suite

So many cameras with 4k capability, it seems like something that would be very popular at something between the $9.99 and the $39.98 (Photo plus Premiere) price. Hard to triple my subscription cost to add a single app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stopping playback selects the clip under the timeline marker, making working with in/out markers painful

Since a couple of releases ago, stopping playback has started selecting whatever clip is under the timeline marker. This is incredibly frustrating when working with in/out markers, because if you begin playback, press [I] to set an in, press [O] to set an out, press [space] to stop playback & then [#] to perform a ripper delete of your in/out section... instead the entire clip is ripper deleted because the action of stopping playback now selects the entire clip. Performing ripper deletes on in/out sections is such basic/common functionality that this is incredibly annoying!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Scrubbing bar refuses to move when importing audio track

The scrubbing bar crashes and refuses to move when I had imported an audio track. This happened when I imported tracks that were .mp3 files. I could still play the sequence, although the scrubbing bar wouldn't move along with the playhead in the viewing window.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back the x to close panels / bins

In one of the recent updates the x on bin and panel tabs disappeared forcing me to right click and select close panel to close an opened bin within the project panel or window that is open that I want to close. They exist in After Effects, why take them away from Premiere?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Meu adobe premiere erro que nao consigo resolver

olá nao sei se estou postando no lugar certo, mais meu adobe premiere fica dando a opção de reparar sempre que renencio o pc e ele volta fica dando o erro do adobe já formatei minha maquina pensando que era problema nela mais ate o momento nao consegui resolver se alguem tiver como resolver isso para mim obg

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Pointer at effects panel when using shortcuts

When the current panel is changed to the Effects panel by a shortcut, have the pointer of the effects search highlighted already so we can just type the name of the effect right away, without having to click on the search box and type.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MAKE IT STOP DELETING MY SEQUENCE

MY AUTO SAVE IS ON AND I SAVED MY FILE MULTIPLE TIMES. EVERYTIME I OPEN IT MY ENTIRE SEQUENCE IS DELETED. IVE PUT 5 HOURS OF WORK INTO NOTHING.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't zoom on timeline anymore!

Hi I noticed that in the latest update you can't zoom in and out of the timeline if your cursor is positioned over the timecode bar!! Not good. You have to now move cursor down slightly onto the tracks area for the trackpad/mouse gesture zoom feature to become active. This is a hug pain, please fix!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Folder Label change for all the content

When we select a folder in Project Panel we change the label could be Perfect if all the content changes to the folder color Label...
    To be more precise...let choose other than colors, like landscape shots, close ups, Ronin shots, drone shots...by selecting some cool images.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Trying to open a Legacy Title in the source monitor doesn't work anymore. Instead, the title opens in the Legacy Title window.

We use this function often for slates for commercials and would like for the functionality to be restored.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base