Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoom in Title Designer... PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU!!!

Zoom in Title Designer... PLEASE, I AM BEGING YOU!!!

Greetings from Poland :)

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make mask controls available whilst viewing alpha channel in Program monitor.

When viewing the alpha channel in the program monitor, the mask controls for an opacity mask are unavailable for manipulation. Please give us access so we don't have to toggle back to Composite view to make adjustments.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hard to see Location-metadata.

Hard to see Location-metadata.
    I want more contrast

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Feature "Videoverwendung" does not work correctly

The feature "Videoverwendung" (in english maybe Video Usage) shows me how often a clips is used but i cannot select the used timeline any more. Clicking on the number does not have any effect. Like it was with the search tab in last 2018 Version. The bug is eliminated with the latest update.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PPRO CC2018: Essential Graphics -> "Install motion graphics template" do nothing!

What is it good for? Why did you develop a function that good for nothing???

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Closing the project window...accidentally...

I'd really, really like to hear from the Adobe genius that thinks the same Ctrl+W to close a sequence should close oh...the project window...the history window (say after you undo some other inappropriate unintended action.)

In fact...I also want to know why panel close commands aren't tracked in the History window so I can undo those inappropriate unintended actions Adobe. Really? Why aren't they in there?

Either let me lock the freaking UI in place or put it in history...THIS VERSION...

Oh yea you can reset the workspace...but is it going to restore the last open/closed 'twirled' bin status. No...it's…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Layer Shift Bug

If I use UltraKey on a layer and then apply a Drop Shadow effect and then Lumetri Color the layer shifts position down and to the right. The displacement comes out in the rendering as well. If I correct the position and then overlay anything over that track it shifts again as the track cross dissolves in. The shifting can be mitigated by putting the Lumetri Color layer before the Drop Shadow layer, but then it shifts when the overlay comes in.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give More Control Over Start Screen and Being Able To Make Changes In Prefrences

Give More Control Over Start Screen And Being Able to Limit The Quantity We Want Shown Just Like In Photoshop CC Or Completely Removing The Recents All Together

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You should be able to arrange clips in THUMBNAIL VIEW in a customizable way.

Currently you can move Thumbnails into a order but loosely around the bin with a customizable amount of space and rows. All that is available is a simple grid view. It would be nice to have a "light-table" of sorts to around clips in scene bins.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I suggest you do a free program, as did DaVinci Resolve

I have been using paid subscription for over 3 years. If you add up the entire amount, you will see that I paid for the program several times. For example, in Russia only those who trade with Europe can earn money. Creative workers earn little money. There are many problems with paying for programs. I suggest you do a free program, as did DaVinci Resolve. Or some kind of social package for those who do not sell, but engaged in art. In such countries, there are many hacking programs. People want to create a quality video or photo, but they…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feature Request: Fuzzy search through effects

I'd like to search for effects with my left hand only. For example I often search "cross" for audio fades, "war" for warp stabilizer, etc. However, all dissolves are not findable easily when having your left hand on the keyboard only. I'd like to introduce fuzzy searching here, such that I can write: "dssve" (which are the characters of dissolve under my left hand).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Move "Set Focus to Timeline when performing Insert/Overwrite" to the Menu

"Set Focus to Timeline when performing Insert/Overwrite edits" is currently in the Timeline Preferences tab. This is something that one often wants to toggle on/off for different procedures in the same edit session (similar to "Selection Follows Playhead"). I think this could be moved to the Menu Bar under "Sequence" so it can be toggled more efficiently.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [Project panel] Folders on top

If the project panel is sorted by media type, folders should stay on top. This is way more easier to navigate.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Media browser icons refresh on save

For some reason Media Browser tab jumps back to the top of the list and forces a thumbnail re-load/ refresh when I save my project which can be frustrating when you are halfway down a long list of clips. I'm using the most recent version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. marker notes dissapear on clips when I double click. PLEASE FIX!!

When I make marker notes on my clips, they disappear when I double click the clip to bring into source monitor. Frustrating because my clients need these notes. PLEASE HELP!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. movie templates like Imovie trailers

Would be cool if you had some canned storyboards like iMovie trailer.

The user could just insert their video as you do with Imove

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Changing Framerates Workflow

For example, when changing the Framerate of an Sequence you have to go manually thru the Timeline as certian Effects like the "Warp Stableizer" needs to recalculate its data, It would me handy to have the option to do that for all at once as i most not touching the general settings after an change from 23,97 to 54,94 FPS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adjust Audio Clip Keyframes Within the Source Window

Adjust Audio Clip Keyframes Within the Source Window
    A lot easier to adjust audio keyframes within the huge source window than to do so within the timeline. I know you can enlarge any timeline clip but that's one less step I'd have to do. I don't like to say do it because that's how FCP used to do it, but gosh darn it, FCP had that part right!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base