Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need an auto scroll feature for markers while viewing in the program window. Markers that are viewed in the Source window do this.

When the markers window is open it will not autoscroll up or down while jumping to previous or next marker when in program/sequence mode. It works properly when jumping through markers in the source monitor, however. Video attached as reference.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keyboard input in sequence ignored

the sequence cursor for sliding and scrolling thru frames and other controls I used to input with keyboard suddenly aren’t t working anymore. In all other windows and toolbars keyboard input works normally, please help me, it’s very frustrating.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Subclips don't go in the same bin as the masterclip when created

When subclipping a long clip that's been imported and placed in a bin inside the project folder, the created subclips aren't going into the same bin from which the master clip was opened in the Source Monitor.

1) Create project
    2) Import media
    3) Create 3 bins
    4) Move the relevant imported clips to each bin
    5) Double click on a clip in Bin A to open it in a Source Monitor.
    6) Set in and out points on a clip in the Source Monitor
    7) Make Subclip
    8) Name and save the subclip

Expected:

That I'll find the named…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Continued playback when moving playhead

Would be nice to even just have the option to toggle the ability to continue playback when the playhead is moved while playback is occurring. Final cut has this feature and at first it feels odd but it save so much time.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Box next to write-on effect missing

The box next to write on effect is missing. Please help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dark Mode not available in "import" screen

The dark mode of premier pro is perfect, but when I go to open files or import, the Finder window is white and hard for the eyes to adjust to. Although I've set my mac to dark mode and the finder windows are normally dark, in Premier Pro however they still come up white.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change Canvas size to be located in the same spot across all adobe software

If we could get Canvas crop to be the same across all software it would be helpful. I find myself googling it for each program often and it would help with production time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop Updating and Causing Problems.

Please stop with the useless updates. I pay for this product because it is nice and easy to use yet every update brings problems. I used this product for 3 years and never had a problem until the most recent update. I had to install a driver and now Media Encoder doesn't even load in my projects. Once this plan is over I will definitely will be finding a different software to use.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keyboard shortcut to toggle through tabs in panels (Left/Right)

Keyboard editing in Premiere is very nice except for one feature.

The ability to toggle left/right through timeline panels or open bins or from the effects tab to the effect controls tab in the same panel would be a HUGE upgrade and save me countless hours.

Currently, I can only toggle through in a single direction. I would like an assignable function that moves one tab to the left and a function that moves one tab to the right. This would be a game changer for my workflow. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Accessibility issues: dark colour scheme

I have written to you about this before for over a year now.

Please do something about Premiere only having a dark background colour. I struggle to see the controls due to back-lighting behind the monitor that I cannot change and the low contrast in the user interface.

I appreciate that there are settings to adjust the contrast but they at not enough. The problem is with the interface being so dark that if you have a light behind the monitor (daylight, office lights, bright wall) I, and many others users, complain that they can't see the UI because it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add shy video layers in timeline UI

Working with 80+ video layers is not uncommon when editing band footage in a music video projects where video needs to stay in sync with one single audio track. Having the ability to mark video layers as "shy" and being able to hide them from the UI, similar to After Effects, will tremendously help in the editing process.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere and After effects off screen

After effects and Premiere keep going offscreen. This happens when using a secondary display and then unplugging the secondary display. The screen only shows the bottom left corner and there is no easy way to get it to fit the laptop screen.

The only way I have found to fix this, is to hold shift, and drag the bottom left corner of the app to the upper right corner of my MacBook pro so it's entirely off-screen, and then quit the application and re-open it. It re-opens in the center of the screen and is small, I can then double…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve the dual screen user experience, by creating true display panels with controls.

Dual screens is the preferred way to work for all our editors. But Premiere always seems to have weird issues when using a dual screen setup, especially sometimes the panels on the second screen becoming unresponsive (an Adobe representative at IBC said this could be due to a single pixel overlap with the main screen, but for me that doesn't seem to be the issue), I would like to see a second/third etc. screen panel with full display controls, which now are missing if you drag a panel to a second screen. This would make it a lot easier to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't release updates that break the software I'm paying for!

Video won't synch with audio.

can't add more that one video clip before it thinks that all subsequent video clips are audio only.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disable Lumetri Waveform Auto-Ranging

The lumetri waveform auto-ranges when video levels exceed 100 IRE. This makes the scope unusable when comparing different parts of the clip. Please disable auto-ranging or provide a preference so it doesn't look like the scope is jumping during playback.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Desgracados filhos da puta incompetentes de merda. Eu salvei meu projeto, fechei e tudo que eu tinha feito sumiuuu!!! Vao tomar no cuuuuuuuu

Vao a merda. Voces sao um monte de merda. Eu trabalho profissionalmente com edicao e esse lixo faz coisas absurdas como deletar tudo que fiz depois de ter salvado e aberto de novo o programa.
    Serio eu daria um soco na cara de cada um de voces se pudesse. abracos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Loupedeck no longer supported? Why?

The Loupedeck is no longer an option under control surfaces in Premiere 2020. Why was this removed from Premiere?

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add disclosure triangles to each box under "Hue Saturation Curves" in Lumetri Color Panel

Make it so you can hide each "x vs x" box individually instead of all of them as one group. And allow that to be persistent as you progress through a timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want one definitive site that names all of the visual elements within Premiere and within all of the panels.

I want one definitive site that names all of the visual elements within Premiere and within all of the panels.

When I have an issue I do not know what word to define what I'm seeing in PP. What is a header? Where is a header? What is within the header? (BTW I know most of these, I'm just illustrating the point.)

I have looked and I have yet to locate any "Road map" that names ALL of the elements. If you do this it would be a big help it people being able to ID the parts when asking…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keyframes no longer function, after CC 2020 update?

Nope. Graphics that used to magically slide into the frame - then depart, no longer works. Graphic just doesn't show at all. Killed the keyframes and graphic is fine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base