Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make in/out markers on timeline more useful and aid productivity

Two things I'd love to be able to do with In/Out markers on the timeline:

1) Select all clips on all layers between In/Out
    2) Add marker spanning length of In/Out points.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add dictionary for Pr & Ae

Please add a spell checker and dictionary for edit text (tittle)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BUG: audio waveform has no contrast

Since upgrading to the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro, the audio waveforms are hard to see in the source monitor. I have attached a screenshot below.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG timecode broken if stepping up shot by shot with arrow key

Timecode on timeline has started showing incorrect times when I step up from clip to clip with up down keys. I haven't had a release this not ready for years. Can we keep the problems to the beta versions only please?!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Touchbar Timeline Navigation

I'd love to see timeline navigation and interactivity with the Mac's touchbar the way FCPX has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c_nddRA9pk

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back the old scrolling on the timeline.

You all know that feel. You're almost there, the perfect moment for your cut, the best moment you could've imagine. Suddenly, the premiere scrolls the indicator 15 miles away from that sweetspot. Not cool Adobe, not cool.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. sequence ux does not update

Premiere Pro and Surface Studio 2. The Sequence UX does not refresh after zooming, and other operations. refreshes when i right click to get a context menu or when i drag a box around multiple clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Renaming a nested sequence should be reflected in the timeline.

I use a macro for a nesting and stabilizing technique I use when editing, and right now, I have the macro set to simply name the Nested sequence "Nest", and then I change it in my project panel after the Macro finishes. However, when I change the name of the nested sequence, it is still called "Nest" in the master sequence timeline. I can right click on it in the timeline and rename it, but there is no reason as far as I can imagine why you would want a separate name in the timeline from what you have in…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Remove the Capture Section from the Project Dialog

Now that new options for Color Management are available in the Project Dialog I think it is time to remove the Capture option. For people who needs this it is still in the Capture window but most users might be confused. Also on newer macOS it is no real option anymore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the freaking windows issues for mac that have been around for YEARS.

Windows constantly open partially offscreen where you can't grab them to move them. If you try and set up a monitor to use for playback reference, premiere should never put modal windows behind it. Heck, it shouldn't put modal windows behind ANYTHING, yet it does, and has for years. I was rendering out a long timeline, and it decided to put the render window (with the cancel button) behind the full screen playback. However, because EVERYTHING in premiere is disabled during render, I can't click anything to move it. I also can't click cancel to stop it because its hidden.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. actions panel

Inside Photoshop you have an excellent Actions Panel that lets you record and playback actions. I frequently use this whenever I need to do repetitive tasks, such as scaling imported images, saving them to a PSD and then closing out the file. With only a few mouse clicks, you can automate a task that would perhaps take hours to complete (and be very repetitive).

Could the team at PPro also consider the introduction of such an actions panel?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Every time I try to change a file name in Premiere, the file name goes blank.

When I try to change filenames in Premiere, specifically if I've left or re-opened the program, the file names go blank and it's impossible to change the name. I have to change my workspace and change it back. Then I can change the name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Continue playing after scrubbing when preview is playing back (toggle)

I really need a toggle when I'm scrubbing though my footage in the assembly phase in the Source screen. Now moving the play-head stops playback, which requires to press the spacebar every time you skip through a long piece of footage in search of the perfect bit. I would like to have an option to keep playing until I tell to pause the playback.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug premiere pro 2020

Hi ! Since the last update, on my last project, all my rushs that i have calibrated have glitch bands. I don't know where they comes from and how can i delete them... It's really problematic and they are even on the exports... Can someone help me ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug premiere pro 2020

Hi ! Since the last update, on my last project, all my rushs that i have calibrated have glitch bands. I don't know where they comes from and how can i delete them... It's really problematic and they are even on the exports... Can someone help me ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. better search

I have a very large project which I've inherited, and the ability to search using keywords and booleans is imperative. But on a fast PC with 32g ram it's unuseable. Premiere's search/find tool simply does not return the results you want. EG: if I search for "homer simpson" I expect the results to be displayed as a compact list of files, bins and timelines. But instead it returns a massive unwealdy tree of bins, which regularly do not contain the phrase I'm searching for.

Good search is critical especially for long-form, and from reading similar posts dating back years, this…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Group Marker

An option to add group markers. A group marker would group together clips and add a marker which can be viewed in the timeline. These markers could then be resized and moved around with the clips inside of them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. With multicam group clips, please show the color label of nested source clips

Before creating a multicam group, I color-code my cameras with labels. It would be helpful if those colors showed through to the main sequence from the nested group, instead of the clip remaining green. Media Composer works this way.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base