Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable the "Loop" keyboard shortcut when timeline is selected

Enable the "Loop" keyboard shortcut when the Timeline is selected.

Currently is not working when the timeline is selected, and it only works when Program, Audio Mixer or Source is selected. This means that I've to click the "Program" window, click the loop shortcut and then click again the timline, which is a waste of time.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enterprise Login required each time I open Premier

Please allow my Enterprise login to perpetuate, the same way the individual account does.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NEW TITLE EDITOR

I have an idea, make the title editor for PREMIERE the same as AFTER EFFECT. Premiere has the worst title editor. It's so clunky and ridiculous not user-friendly. if you want integration between software then why not standardized the tools?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: Timeline search stuck in a loop

For example:

1. Search the timeline for a clip name, of which there are 7 instances. I'm using Cmd+F and consecutively Cmd+G.

2. Premiere will find instances #1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4... etc.

3. If I select a clip beyond #4 and press Cmd+G, it will "get unstuck" and find 5, 6, and 7.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG: "Move Playhead to Cursor" moves Partial Frames

Using the Shortcut, can lead to the Playbead beeing between two Frames. This can lead to different Problems.

Would be great to see this Bug fixed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Whenever Premiere shows you can't do something, give the option to tell us how we could!

A colleague spent hours trying to find out why or how to slide an image that was on the timeline. Each attempt to drag the object right or left, a tiny graphic appeared, a circle with diagonal line. We searched for an answer on the online forums on Adobe.com and elsewhere.

Another workere sat down and started mickie'ng around and someone said, 'drag it to another layer.' That's when we saw how it must be done, lift and move!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why did you remove the ability to display the character panel in points rather than pixels?

It's incredibly inconvenient to have to manually convert each time I need to use my company's formulas for proper leading as their formula works in point. I contacted support and was informed the feature had been removed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Type in Value for Keyframe

Can we please have the option of double clicking a keyframe and entering a value for it? This is a great function in AE, I wish it existed in premiere as well.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Start the Premiere Pro CC program in a defined window size

Hello,
    I hope you can help me.

I now have version 12.1.2 (build 69) I can no longer run the program in (perfectly for me) defined window size.

The program always starts in Maximized mode. Version 11 still worked.

I've also googled and tried a few things like:

Right click on the shortcut -> select properties
    Select the "Shortcut" submenu and select the following start options under "Run":
    - Normal window
    - Minimized
    - Maximized

but it didn't work either. I hope you can help me!

I have a very large wide screen from Samsung. It's annoying when I'm busy…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug: Project bins file metadata fields don't draw

Mac Pro (classic) with Radeon 580 GPU, OS X 10.13, latest CC2018

File metadata fields drawing is very buggy. See 1st pic. The black boxes are missing as is the data inside them.
    After scrolling back and forth slowly, opening new bin windows and other cajoling I can finally make Premiere show those fields with the actual data that's in them (2nd pic).

Anyone else experiencing this?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Deleting clips shouldn't remove their instance from the timeline

You should have the option of not removing clips from a timeline when you delete them from the project. In FCP7 you could simply have a single timeline, without referencing specific imported clips.

Also, it would be great to click on a timeline and have Premiere generate the clips that are missing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug report: Dragging a clip to the source viewer doesn't work the first time.

Dragging a clip from the bin to the source viewer almost never works the first time; you have to do it twice.

This is very tedious, and it's the only way to get sequences into the source viewer (because double-clicking opens them as a timeline).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Upgrading marker colors to match that of the 16 label colors.

Organization is key in any project, documentaries especially. Your timeline is a chaotic living creature, adding the extra 8 label colors helped immensely in individual clip ordination. Now what about segment organization. Having the extra freedom to color your markers differently then the 8 offered would give editors the next level of speed and organization as they can quickly navigate feature length timelines with 16 options of colored markers. Not the most critical of feedback but...

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Zoom in Title Designer... PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU!!!

Zoom in Title Designer... PLEASE, I AM BEGING YOU!!!

Greetings from Poland :)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make mask controls available whilst viewing alpha channel in Program monitor.

When viewing the alpha channel in the program monitor, the mask controls for an opacity mask are unavailable for manipulation. Please give us access so we don't have to toggle back to Composite view to make adjustments.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hard to see Location-metadata.

Hard to see Location-metadata.
    I want more contrast

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Feature "Videoverwendung" does not work correctly

The feature "Videoverwendung" (in english maybe Video Usage) shows me how often a clips is used but i cannot select the used timeline any more. Clicking on the number does not have any effect. Like it was with the search tab in last 2018 Version. The bug is eliminated with the latest update.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PPRO CC2018: Essential Graphics -> "Install motion graphics template" do nothing!

What is it good for? Why did you develop a function that good for nothing???

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base