Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let marker content stay however long the editor needs it

When I hover the cursor over a marker in the viewer panel, the marker info pops up - but only for 2 seconds, and I have to wiggle to mouse to be able to read it all. In an intervju setting, there can be quite a lot of text. Why can't it just stay there until the user move the cursor away from the marker? Really annoying. I know I can read all the text in the "markers" panel, when I double click on a marker (because it only preview three lines), but that's a time consuming and inconvenient detour.…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No way to get Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 with Serial Nr anymore

Hello,
    We are still using serial Nr licence (we are currently forbidden for internal reason to use named licences). We can no more package Premiere Pro CC 2017, so we use old version with all the problems it can cause. We need CC 2017 for compatibility reasons between Premiere different versions. This is really a killing joke ...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add guide directly to Premiere Pro (more easy for graphic title)

Add guide directly to Premiere Pro (more easy for graphic title)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cannot use Ctrl+N on the Home Screen to create new project (Windows)

I prefer to use keyboard shortcuts as often as possible. For some years ago i could launch Premiere Pro and press Ctrl+N to create a new project.

This shortcut does no longer work and it does not work in v 13.0 either and i want that shortcut back. (Ctrl+O works though...)

1. Launch Premiere Pro

2. In the Home Screen, press Ctrl+N

Actual result:
    Nothing happens

Expected Result:
    That the New Project dialog pops up and lets me create a new project.

Additional info:
    I can still use Ctrl+O to launch the Open Project dialog.

<end>

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BACKSPACE BUTTON NEXT TO THE PLAY BUTTON

Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator and Audition should have this button, as Cinema 4D has. It's a great tool to do an inverted reproduction.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Highlight clip instances on timeline

When a clip is selected in the project panel it would be helpful to see all instances of that clip highlighted in the active sequence.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. solve the red screen flashing up when adding multiple files

No matter how many times ive tried to link various files over 15 mins i keep getting red screen lashing during the file links or sometimes just random in middle of file. I dnt know if ot processor on laptop or pp.
    Please fix

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make keyboard shortcuts work from ANYWHERE in the interface whenever appropriate!

While it makes sense that certain keyboard shortcuts should only work when a certain part of the Premiere Pro interface is active, there are many other shortcuts that would be a lot more useful if they could be activated from anywhere in PP.

For example, PP allows us to set a keyboard shortcut for 'Transparency Grid', but unfortunately, this option can only be toggled on/off if the Source or Program Monitor is active. Why can't users toggle this on/off from the Timeline??

Another example is the great keyboard shortcut for toggling Lumetri effects on/off ('Bypass Lumetri Color Effects'). This shortcut…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Transparency Grid icon in Source/Program Monitors

It would be handy if a new icon to toggle 'Transparency Grid` on/off were added to the list of icons that can be displayed in the Source and Program monitors.

I personally have a keyboard shortcut assigned to this (CTRL-T) for much quicker access, but having a visual icon could help other editors access this feature quicker than having to open the wrench menu each time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 希望界面能够优化一些

打开多个序列工作的时候,经常在移动播放指示器位置的时候点到别的序列上去,希望序列和时间线之间的距离能够大一些,减少误操作的概率

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Polish language to interface

Hi guys in new PR 2019 there is no Polish language in interface. Can you add one?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keyboard shortcut for browser doesn't remember the highlighted file in CC 2019

In previous Premiere versions, when using the keyboard shortcut to jump to the BROWSER window, it would stay on the last highlighted file, making it convenient to use the arrow up/down to move to the next one on the list. In Premiere CC 2019, when I jump to the browser, nothing is highlighter and if I press the arrow down, it starts all the way from the top again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Follow a Task Based System

I feel you could improve your UX by adding in a task-based system into premiere pro, in order to provide a higher level of satisfaction to a user.

Further Explanation:

Finishing a project to a clients' satisfaction feels like an accomplishment. Maybe to make a user feel better, you could involve a task-based system into premiere pro. Perhaps something like Asana, wherein a user can organize themselves, prioritize projects and tick it off whenever they are approved.

You could also add in a little artwork which when the user ticks off a task. Something like the Mailchimp's Hi5 artwork. After…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Too small window for entering text on this site

Yes, this is related to this site rather than Premiere Pro, but this window must be larger or at least being able by the end user to make larger.

When entering an idea it is frustrating to read through the post before posting and having to fiddle around and scroll in this small window. (See the attached picture)

Browser: Firefox, latest version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. manually entering color code in fill for a title doesn't work, you must go and copy that code and then paste it.

When I go to update my text color to match previous titles, I manually type in my color e.g. 0A2CF6 - and it doesn't take. If I paste that same code, it will work.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bug or new feature: is Premiere CC18 still available for download?

I'm trying to determine if the Creative Cloud behavior has changed, or if it has always been this way:

When I click on the dropdown arrow next to an app in the Cloud menu app and choose Manage>Other Versions, am I supposed to see any versions I already have installed listed there? Or only versions not on my computer?

I'm asking because a fellow user thought he could could no longer access Premiere CC18 as it did not show up in his cloud app, and I wanted to make sure that CC18 had not been pulled (like CC15). I don't…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View markers panel list ascending/descending

Currently when viewing markers in the Markers Panel, it lists them in order of time. Would be nice to view the latest Marker created at the top

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the pop-up menus the same sort order when I right click a clip in a sequence, vs. when I rt click an item in a bin.

Why are the menu options sorted differently? For example, right click a clip in a sequence and "Edit Original" is near the top. But right click the same source clip in a bin, and "Edit Original" is near the bottom.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please remove the programming that forces Adobe products to steal focus from other Apps. It is beyond infuriating!

I am sick to the back teeth of Adobe products interfering with every other app on every platform. The minute I boot an Adobe app, my workflow and ability to switch between apps is destroyed for several minutes, and work grinds to a halt. As much as Adobe apps increase productivity, they hinder it more.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base