Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remember last view state in Media Browser

Let Media Browser remember last view and file sorting state,
    add an option to paste disk or network path from clipboard.
    Also "reveal in media browser" would be nice.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This product is a failure

The 2018 release of Premiere Pro is a total disgrace and Adobe should be embarrassed to have released a product so fraught with problems that it is essentially rendered useless.

Even with more than adequate hardware (intel i7 8th gen, 16 GB ram, NVIDEA Ge-Force graphics) the program crashes while attempting even the most straight forward commands.

Absolutely pitiful.

I hope Adobe is prepared to lose even more business to Apple as people ditch Premiere for Final Cut.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Screen lock up upon opening a .pr file in Premiere 12.1.2 Build 69

Sometimes when you open a Premiere project a pop up/alert window such as the missing fonts dialogue can slip behind the main window and become unclickable. When this happens, it appears Premiere is frozen, but pressing escape seems to dismiss the pop up. The way it hides behind the main window makes it impossible to read. This is happening on Windows 10 Build 17134.228.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add customization option for "Tools panel" to expand and reorder all Premiere Pro tools, so they are not nested inside each other!

I hate the way Premiere Pro force you to remember all the shortcuts. Some tools are nested inside other tools, which for me and many other people ISNT very useful and actually slows down our workflow. Please add an option to customize and expand all tools and we wish. I believe Photoshop has such a preference option, we need it here too!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Critical bug: Premiere lost ability to save after opening 2nd project

Classic Mac Pro running Radeon RX580, OS X High Sierra, PP 12.1.1, 3 x 24" displays.

1. Open 1st project

2. Open 2nd project

3. (2nd bug:) Bins behavior broke down: navigating up inside a bin was impossible ("go up" did nothing), other open bins would just show up blank, sporadically.

4. Edit

5. Revert to saved layout - brought up half the UI

6. Save or Save As don't do anything. Unable to save project.
      Opening panels show up as blank, e.g. Audio mixer

7. Revert to saved layout again - crash:
      [/PPro12.1.1/PremierePro/Handlers/Effects/Src/EffectsListView.cpp-683]
      Emergency save failed.

Lost 40 minutes of work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multi camera view in separate window

Having the multi-camera monitor as a separate window from the program monitor would be helpful to let the user place it where they want - be it a different monitor or just a different frame in their workspace.

At the moment when switching to multi-cam mode everything crams into the program monitor - 32:9 in a space made for 16:9. This effectively halves your actual program view unless you drag out the frame, eating into the space of another frame (e.g. source monitor by default) which then has to be readjusted each time the view is switched.

I haven't used…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 'Set to Frame Size' sould only apply to new clips added to Timeline!!!

The 'Set to Frame Size' option in the Media tab of the Preferences windows is a great time saver when editing 4k footage in a FullHD timeline, since it automatically sets the scale of clips added to the Timeline to 50%, thus showing the whole clip as originally filmed...

BUT...

When copy or cut/pasting clips on the Timeline, 'Set to Frame Size' should NOT apply!!!

Why?

Suppose you have clips on your Timeline that you re-framed or animated by changing the Scale, Position and/or Rotation settings in the ECW (Effect Controls Window), if you copy/paste or cut/paste any those clips,…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Muti Monitor Full Screen Support

I Use adobe premiere over 3 monitors to give me more room for my timeline, media bins and playback window. However I can only have the original Source Window of Adobe Premiere, the other 2 monitors can go full screen and so I have to just stretch the windows im using as large as possible and the issue is that occasionally premiere will think Im trying to move that window and will drag it along with my mouse, causing me to stop working and fix my interface.

I have attached a picture of my old Dual Screen Set-Up that points…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. markers on source clips keep moving...I mean, seriously?!

This seems to be happening in the last update 12.1.2
    I spent a lot of time placing markers on my footage so I can quickly search for broll. And now the markers do not maintain their place! This is beyond ridiculous. Please fix!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you gave one thousand monkeys with typewriters one thousand hours they could code a better ******* editing software than this heap of shi

The UI is a ******* mess with barely any useful functionality. Adobe has clearly never heard of human oriented design, or just design in general.
    I am now under great threat from global warming as the amount I have been let down means I am now further below sea level than the Netherlands.

I fervently hope that you will be the pallbearers at my funeral just to lower me into my grave and let me down one last time.

Also, how the **** do I export my video?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 'List View Sort' default

Make 'List View Sort' default, because yet again the 'User Order' springs up randomly and I don't notice until it's too late.

If you do not know why having the clips sort themselves into a slightly random order without the user noticing is annoying and frustrating, then I will have to move software because you obviously don't care about users who edit full time.

Why on earth does this continue. I've complained about it in the past. We get it, user order is for sorting clips into scenes. But I want to have the clips sorted by filename. Obviously, right?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Preguiça

Nunca vi um programa tão mal acabado, bugado, burro e não-intuitívo quanto o Premiere, não consigo trabalhar nele por 5 minutos sem ter que reinicar o programa por conta de bugs bizarros como por exemplo o botão play parar de funcionar. A caixa de texto corta as letras das palavras ao ser redimensionado, isso é bizarro e surreal demais. Se vc precisar aplicar um efeito em dezenas de layers, vc terá que fazer um por um por não ter um sistema de aplicação inteligente. É um programa que te induz a fazer serviços de corno filho da puta, deveria se…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG: Show Through Edits doesn't display correctly after copying clips to different sequence

When copying a set of clips with through edits to a new sequence, the through edit icon on the adjacent audio clips disappears.

https://streamable.com/0w275

Expected behavior: Through Edit icon always displays for through edits when Show Through Edits is enabled.

Medium/Low Impact — the clips still appear to be correctly synced — but the marker disappearing on the audio and not the video wastes my time because then I have to check.

Pr. 12.1.2, Mac 10.12.6, 29.97 1080p .mov media. The sequences in the demo video are in different projects, open at the same time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add flat Asset View

Unlike pretty much any other NLE that I worked with, premiere does not have a "flat view" option, which shows you ALL assets of a project without any bin or folder structure. Therefor simple things like getting the accumulated duration of all media items in a project is a major task in Premiere. In avid you can just open the mediatool, mark everything and get the info for the marked items.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. entry point not found vcruntime140.dll

Hi, When I Opening Premiere pro i get a Error That IS :The Procedure entry Point Could not be located in dynamic link library vcruntime140.dll

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Workspaces change when opening a project from someone else.

When opening a project that comes from someone else, all of their workspaces load, as well as the generic factory workspaces along with mine. Most of these I do not want to appear in the workspace window, so I have to go through the process of deleting them all, as the majority of the workspaces I use are custom created.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Color coded clips stay the same color after making a group clip

We are considering switching a nationwide production from Avid to PP. A critical part of that workflow is to color code our ISOs before we make the group. Then when editing in Avid, we can easily tell which ISO is being used on the timeline since it retains the individual colors. In PP, you can color code your ISOs but when you make the group, it ignores those colors and only displays the single color of the group clip.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Changing color label affects other clips in sequence

There's a glitch in CC2018 where, when I change the label color of one clip on a sequence, it affects other clips on that same sequence. Granted, these are the same multicam clips, but they're different segments, and I know this wasn't the behavior in CC2017. Please fix the bug when you can.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base