Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lumetri Scopes Stackable?

Can we have the Lumetri Scopes be able to stack vertically or moveable in any orientation? I run both waveform and vector scopes and they are side by side(horizontally) in a window that uses all my vertical res. If they were able to stacked vertically I'd be able to see more of the scopes accurately. Thanks!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dark mode for all finder / navigation to files PLEASE!!!

dark mode for all finder/navigation to files PLEASE!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Frame.io integration isn't user friendly.

Previously when using the Frame.io extension in premiere, you were able to select it in the "Extensions" dropdown under "Window" and place that panel anywhere on your workspace.

Now the Frame.io option in the "Extensions" dropdown is gone. And the only way to access Frame.io is to click the new "Review" tab that completely changes your workspace to something different that does not work for me.

I used to have the Frame.io panel appear in my custom Workspace. But now it doesn't show up automatically, and I have to click "Reset To Saved Layout" for it to show up as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier to change speaker name in Transcription

There's one small pain point that seems like it would be a fairly easy fix. Changing speaker names involves so many unnecessary clicks.

First, what are those two radio buttons to the left doing? They are totally useless as far as I can tell.

You have to click on the pencil to change the speaker name, but once you do, the name isn't pre-highlighted, so you now need to double click on the name to select it.

What would be much easier is lose the radio buttons, lose the pencil, just let us click on the name and edit the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When opening old projects in Premiere Pro 2022.2.0, the Browse Button doesn't work.

When trying to Open a 2021 Premiere Project in 2022.2.0, the "Convert Dialog" box appears and I select "Browse" to designate a location for the new file. After making my selection, the "Location" in the Convert Dialog box does not update. I have to manually type in the location.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow create proxies command from clip in search bin

For some reason this isn't possible. I have to go to the clip in its original bin to use the right click create proxies command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug fix for numeric keypad

Numeric keypad no longer works to input numbers and most characters into text graphics items.

Only '=' and '/' symbols can be added to text when using the keypad. This is the same in either graphics view or if trying to add directly into program window.

No matter what you have selected, the keypad now defaults to changing the timecode widow and moving the playhead to timecode of numbers entered.

This is not seen before in any previous versions.

This is noted on Premiere CC 22.1.1 on a Monterey 12.1 MacBook Pro. Pro.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why are all my workspaces gone after an update???

Stop deleting user changes / preferences with updates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. autosave unhiding Premiere Pro

Premiere is unhiding itself on the Mac while performing autosave. So if I've hidden premiere while typing an email the whole program will pop up covering my email while it autosaves. I can't then just hide premiere with (Command +H) I have to tab back over to the app and then back to mail then back to premiere to get it to hide again. 5 min later during the next autosave, have to do everything again. Very frustrating.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I need a better way to jump around a one hour or more timeline when I'm zoomed into a smaller area (like 2 minutes). I tried adding markers

I need a better way to jump around a one hour or more timeline when I'm zoomed into a smaller area (like 2 minutes). I tried adding markers every 5 minutes so I could just use the Go To Next/Previous Marker shortcut, but it's very clunky and slow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Snapshot just like After Effects

I'd like a snapshot feature in PPro EXACTLY like AE's one (shift-F5 to F8 takes a snapshot, then pressing F5 to F8 shows that snapshot). It's perfect for comparing shots, especially when doing stuff like colour grading.

Or am I mistaken, and PPro already has something like this? I know I can click the camera icon and export a still frame, but that's not what I'm talking about.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Legibility difficulties due to poor contrast

Hi,

I'm really struggling with the tiny text and poor contrast of the text and labels in Premiere Pro, so much so that I'm constantly having to lean in and squint to pick out the right menu option. The default text colour is a mid-grey, which, against a black background isn't great for legibility.

See attached examples.

I don't have vision problems or a learning need but I imagine those that do would really struggle with usability (especially dyslexics).

This seems like an easy one to solve - I hope the Adobe team can produce the goods!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Media Importing Only Audio Despite Mac OS 12.2 and H.264/.mp4

I've tried every way suggested to fix this problem with no success. It's making it more difficult than it's worth to have premiere. Has anyone had success with fixing this issue? I cleared the media cache and restarted, converted to different codecs to try and fix it, tried switching the renderer to software only, nothing works.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Latest Premiere version crash with hevc 10 bit files (windows 11, files from fuji xt3)

Both media encoder and premiere will crash if i try to use these kind of files. In premiere 2021 i did not have problem

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Frame rate of the clip visible on the timeline adjacent to the clip name

Is it possible to have the frame rate of a clip visible on the timeline adjacent to the clip name? I film in a variety of frame rates for creative purposes and finding out which clips need speed adjustment when they're on the timeline, is a slow process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great to have a "reveal in productions button" for projects in a production.

Right now there are options for "reveal in project" and "reveal project in finder" and it would be really helpful to have an option to reveal a project in the production window. This could really help with big productions when there are a lot of projects across a lot of bins.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make clobal workspace

There are clobal workspaces from Adobe which always recall in the same way with new projects.
    Why does this not work with user presets?
    User presets are always linked to a project.
    When I start from scratch a new project my presets never match the position of the project panel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We start referring to the update as "Ugly Sonic."

Maybe that will clue in Adobe to what they could gain by listening to their customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What is happening?

What is happening I'm not able to open my any project in premiere pro cc 2022 now what should I do? please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base