Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CRASH!!! Stop sending out buggy software. 13.01 (build 13) crashes

13.01 (build 13) crashes constantly. It closes and goes right to desktop. No error log!

62 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Format right-click menus to similar order Premiere 2020

The right-click menus in the timeline and the project bin have some similar buttons, but the order is wildly different. Can you please keep similar buttons in the same location?

There's no reason why 'Reveal in Finder' is at the upper half of one menu and at the bottom of the other. We waste time looking for the same functions because they're not intuitively ordered.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Middle button to move around the timeline

Why does that not work anymore?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere should provide a better LUTs browser User Interface

Premiere CC 2019 (13.1) should provide a better interface for LUTs browsing and selection:

• Premiere should recognize and show the sub-folder structure of the LUTs (the same folder structure of C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\LUTs or the Mac equivalent)

• When we browse LUTs using the arrows and then we apply a LUT, the list should not start again from the first LUT (it worked on CC 2017, now it seems bugged).

• When we select a LUT from the drop-down menu, the same LUT should be selected on the "LUT preview" window.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shift + Mouse Wheel no longer scrolls timeline in 2020

For some reason, it's been changed to Command + Mouse Wheel on macs.
    Please change this back. Or at least give us the option to change it back.

It's aggravating to have these shortcut changes made without any warning to us users.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Free Up Space In Program Monitor By Moving Buttons (As shown in picture)

To make the the program monitor as big as possible within the window, the buttons at the bottom of the Program Monitor should be moved up as shown in the picture, which would allow the program monitor to be scaled 5%-10% bigger.

Right now, there's a lot of wasted space, that could be taken up by a larger program monitor viewing frame.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please bring back folders in Essential Graphics Panel!

I don't understand why you eliminated the ability to create folders within the Essential Graphics Panel. I have hundreds of assets and no way to organize them! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring the folders back!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG :: Effect controls panel not showing selected clip

Fix the bug where a clip is selected on the timeline but when navigating to the effect controls panel no clip effects are found forcing you to reselect the clip you are trying to change the effects of.

This seems to occur specifically if after selecting the clip in question in the timeline, you select the source monitor (usually stacked with the effects panel) and then proceed to select the effect controls panel. Selecting the effects control panel immediately seems to work fine.

Subsequently, if moving from the effects panel to the source panel and back, the clip is then…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. remove unnecessary empty areas

remove unnecessary empty areas. In particular, the "control monitor" on the 13 " display is very small, you can increase it by freeing up empty space.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Audio Plugin Manager ability to select multiple plugins

As an audio professional I have hundreds of (licensed) audio plugins on my system, each in various formats (VST3, VST, AU, AAX)
    Managing which plugins Premiere should load is frustrating and time consuming because in the Audio Plugin Manager I can only select ONE PLUGIN AT A TIME.
    To eliminate duplicate plugins appearing in the Effects panel (where it is not clear which format you are selecting), I want to keep just the VST3 or VST versions, and ignore the AU versions for cross platform compatibility. So... I can achieve this but only one at a time and it takes…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it easier to move in's and out's in source panel

Don't know why i find it so hard to click on the centre (or in/out point for that matter) of the in out selection in the source panel, always end up moving the play head instead

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Distortion when zooming in on MacBook Pro 16

I have a new MacBook Pro 16 with AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB. In Premiere (and partially in AfterEffects too) I get a totally distorted preview pane with every zoom level (50%, 100%, 200%,...) except for "fit". Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Is there a workaround?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The interface don't scale correctly when switching between 2 screens

The interface don't scale correctly when switching between 2 screens.
    I'm on a MacBookPRO 16 ''(specs in the screenshot) and e-gpu with a Radeon VII and when i switch thehome screen to the 32 Benq 4K the home screen seem to stay a the same size and it's impossible to change something. I need to open Première Pro on the 32'' sreen to have all the ui ok.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Optimise bin panel layout when preview area is enabled

Space could be saved by simply moving the preview area to next to the search bar, providing more realestate for the bin contents to be displayed

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sequence indication of disabled clips

The indication 'bars' at the top of the timeline prove very useful for locating and avoiding small clips that are unable to be seen when zoomed out.

The green, red, or yellow indicators disappear as soon as a clip is disabled, would be great if once a clip is disabled a new colour appears or the current colour changes/fades.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. metadatas r3d : being able to see original shooting frame rate in Premiere for slow moiton shots

I work at the moment with a lot of various slow motion footage (r3d), in an 25fps project, and when I want to know the original shooting frame rate of a shot, the RED matadatas don't appear in Premiere. I have to reveal in Finder avec open it with RED player to have thoses metadatas.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Pro Rename File Bug

In the latest version - 14.0.1 (Build71) I'm having an intermittent issue where I cannot rename a sequence, or any other file within the project window. I am a professional editor and use Premiere every day, so it's not a chair to keyboard interface error. Restarting Premiere seems to resolve the issue temporarily. Nothing specific seems to trigger it. It has happened just after opening a project, as well as while I'm deep into an edit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Marker Window Scrolls like 1920s Silent Film, Titles Are Too Short, Lock Marker Window

First of all, the markers window on Premiere runs like a slideshow from the 1920s when I use it on my Windows 10 Threadripper PC. On my Macbook Pro, it runs fine. Why is this?

Undo doesn't work in the Markers window. Is this a keyboard shortcut issue that I can fix on my end?

My workflow is to put markers on my video when I hear a bite that I like. Then I go to the marker window and find bites that I like and put them into the sequence. This has a ton of problems. First of all,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. resize clip in program window now working on latest version, help

Cannot resize clip in program window. handles will not appear when i double click clip. any tips?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Grace period for being offline is not working... making me sign in each day. This is unacceptable as I plan on editing offgrid.

Grace period for being offline is not working... making me sign in each day. This is unacceptable as I plan on editing offgrid.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base