Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1922 results found

1. All media loaded line not there anymore in premiere 2022

Hi! I stumbled across the absence of the "All media loaded" line at the bottom left of premiere.
    In the 2021 version it counted the remaining media. Would be nice if it returns. Now you have no clue how long you must wait till all the media is loaded.

Greetings,
    Rolf

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BUG: Editing Speakers in the Transcript Panel

When editing speakers in the "edit speakers" dialog box, if you hit the enter key instead of clicking save the changes are not kept.

Expected behavior: Enter key commits changes
    Bug: Enter key forgets changes, acts like cancel button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include a tutorial on the support or learn page explaining the difference between track channel 1, 2, and mix down and what they do.

When I create a multi camera sequence I need to select track 1, 2, or mix down for the audio sync and I'm not exactly sure what each option does. I have researched the answer in the support forum and this information is glossed over in the multi camera editing workflow page: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/create-multi-camera-source-sequence.html
    What do these three options mean exactly?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove vertical slider bar from stacked panel groups

When having stacked panel groups, it's frustrating to have panels push each other over the displayed area with a resulting vertical slider needed to scroll to access the other panels. It would be awesome to have the panel labels stack at the top and bottom of the panel area for easy access instead of being pushed past the displayed edge.

Yes you can resize panels but they reset their size after you collapse and expand them.

In the included image, I have several more panels below Essential Graphics which are currently hidden and only accessible via the right scroll bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Underscore won't send bin item to top of ascending list anymore.

Putting and underscore "_" at the beginning of a folder or sequence would place it at the top of an ascending list view in the Project panel.

It doesn't seem to do that anymore, and now I'm very sad.

What's going on here?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tutorials

would be good if the Tutorials started at the beginning, such as with how to open or create or import, what the various tools do, etc, I had to go on YouTube to find out those basics. I am just saying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make "Activate Direct Manipulation in Program Monitor" shortcut work from Program Monitor!

Why doesn't the "Activate Direct Manipulation in Program Monitor" keyboard shortcut work when the Program Monitor is the active window? This is baffling and completely illogical! There's no good reason this shortcut should only work when the Timeline is active.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom presets not showing up in Premiere Pro 2023 Export

Custom presets are not showing up by default in Premiere Pro 2023 export tab. You can see on screenshot 1 comparison Premiere & Media Encoder.

I had to go and manually favorite every single custom preset. That is just absurd.

And they aren't even sorted into separate category as you can see on screenshot 2.

Custom presets should always be shown and they should be sorted 1st like in Media Encoder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Preserve File and Folder Structure When Collecting Project Files in Project Manager

Please add a feature to preserve folder and file structure when collecting files for archiving in the Project Manager, exactly like After Effects. The After Effects team is doing a lot better than Premiere Pro Team in this respect! This is really critical since professional video editors spend enormous time spans structuring their complex projects!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a Unique Color for "Video Used Icon" (Purple?) in Icon View When Clip is Used in Timeline)

The video usage icon on the thumbnail of the videos should be purple (or a different color than blue when used). With them being the same color, the "video used icon" is hard to see at first glance amongst all the other blue icons similar in color (proxy used, audio used etc). Would it be better to have the icons in slightly different colors? Also, it would be awesome to be able to see the label color in this icon view (like in the other views) and have a filter to toggle a view of only unused clips.

I think…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Asus Zenbook Pro Duo right click on second screen

Asus did a great job with its dual-screen laptops, but on adobe premiere, the right-click feature on the timeline doesn't show the full options on the second screen only due to its irregular display size. The option to scroll and find new options when I right-click is not possible on the second screen, I can only do that on the main screen. This is frustrating. Adobe solved this issue with lightroom, lightroom works perfectly with Zenbook duo laptops but nor premiere. I wish adobe can solve this issue on premiere as well knowing that this laptop is made specifically for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new update changing the export interface is not good at all.

Why would you change something that was working perfectly fine and make it horrible? You have to type in every filename manually now.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Help Tab should include: Premiere Pro Manuel located on our PC

I want to see how to do something simple "like re-dock a window,"
    and I'm sure it's in the User Manual.
    So, instead of searching my pc for it or being sent online for a simple answer, I suggest adding a User Manual button to the 'Help Tab,' That when clicked opens my local PC manual file.

*on a side note...Great Program! No doubt my video is looking like I paid a lot for production!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Could you please fix the Bugs in Adobe Rush for phones? As a college student, it is aw

Could you please fix Adobe Rush on Androids so that everything functions properly and doesn't crash every five minutes?

It is disheartening to be working on a school project and not incorporate all of my ideas because your system crashes constantly?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Learn button to assign functions for Control Surface

When using a MIDI control surface (Korg nanopad2) it's a nightmare to assign the panel button to Premiere functions.
    Please add a "learn" button so you should only have to press a button on a panel to identify it and then assign to a command

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Open Bin keystroke

Please could we have an Open Bin keystroke? As a migrant from QWERTY editing many years ago, I would prefer to be able to do everything via keystrokes, but this is the one missing option that slows me down.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable "Queue" as default option instead of "Export" - Allow us to decide in preferences

I understand a lot of people wanted it switched the other way, but for those of us using the Queue option, it's become much slower to send things to Media Encoder because now we have to click with our mouse instead of hitting the enter key.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Broken link in Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements page

This pertains to the Helpx website (you should really have an issue category for this).

On this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html, the link "Supported graphics cards for Adobe Premiere Pro" does not go anywhere. It links back to itself. This is because it incorrectly targets the page fragment "#gpu-acceleration" when it should be targeting "#graphics-cards"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The redesigned New Project window is awful

It's laggy. The location dropdown is laggy, the folder navigation is laggy, takes ages to load folders. Nothing about it is an improvement on the old one, and nothing about it is better than just being able to easily hunt through folders in finder to select the project location instead.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new layout in the update is awful and confusing. Please go back to the regular version

Very counter intuitive and completely ruins the speed and flow I used to work at. I never provide feedback. This is so bad I'm actually taking the time to provide feedback. Please adobe, fix this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base