Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere not fulling loading project files after re-opening

I am able to open a project in the morning, make adjustments, then quit... But, after that, the ONLY option I have when trying to open the project again is importing it into a new project. This has been happening for at least two straight weeks and it's driving me mad.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG (v14.7.0): "CTRL-Z" with audio Panner effect is broken

There is a bug in the Effects Control panel, when you toggle off keyframes in the Panner->Balance effect.

With keyframes off, changing the balance from 0 to anything else, then using CTRL-Z, will cause the value to change to -100 or 100, not undo back to 0.

This is present in Premiere Pro v14.7.0 (Build 23) on Windows 10 and is reproduceable on every system I've tested.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Audio waveforms randomly disappearing!

Horrible bug with audio waveforms seemingly randomly disappearing. Seems impossible to get them back, even when rebuilding peak files. Especially annoying on long sequenzes.

Makes audio editing nearly impossible. Please help soon!

53 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Switching windows audio device messes up Premiere's audio

When I switch to a different system-wide audio output device (such as using the speaker icon in the Windows Task Bar), Premiere Pro either changes to a randomly different audio device, or is unable to output audio altogether and shows "not working" in the Audio Hardware settings. Only relaunching Premiere solves it. This problem occurs on all my Windows computers. Please fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere Pro not opening projects if External Monitor is enabled.

Premiere Pro not opening projects if External Monitor is enabled. This forces you to open Premiere project by holding down Option Key, thus deleting your preferences each time. This thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-2020-not-opening-projects/td-p/11161646?page=1 is proof that other users are experiencing the same issue. This needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. DroverLord - TabPanel Window

Had this strange crash today where the main Premiere window got that familiar "(Not Responding)" in the title bar, but also, a second invisible window appeared with "DroverLord - TabPanel Window" in the title bar (see pic).

I only discovered it when I hovered my mouse over the Premiere icon in the taskbar.

Anyone know what's going on here?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug: File menu working bad

The File menu in the upper taskbar (Win10, PPro 14.7) has started to work much slower and sometimes freezing the whole computer when I only hover on it. My colleague (with another Adobe account) does experience the same.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 14.4 & 14.5 crashing on startup - MacOSX 10.14.6 MacPro 2013

Hello - I am using Premiere Pro 14.3.2 - I have tried 14.4. and14.5 and both crash on startup; after extensive trouble shooting, it appears that "enable mercury transmit" is the culprit. When disabled, 14.4 and 14.5 opens projects without any issue; when enabled, it will ALWAYS crash on startup. if I reset preferences and caches 14.4 and 14.5 will open projects, but, when I "enable mercury transmit" it will crash. Help?

Mac OSX 10.14.6 - Mac Pro 2013 - system report attached.

Thank you,
    Michael Schoenfeld
    michael@michaelschoenfeld.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Opening projects crashes 14.7 on PC

I'm unable to open projects in 14.7 for PC: the program doesn't load them and stops responding completely. I've tried a clean re-installation of the whole Adobe Suite, wiping preferences, cache, etc.

In order to keep working, I've opted to work off the current Beta build 14.9, which sometimes recreates the same issue and sometimes doesn't. Most times, the Beta build successfully opens projects that the 'stable' one doesn't. Creating a new project and importing the old one into it fixes the issue on both builds (stable and Beta), but the issue reappears after closing it once or multiple times…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere 14.5 crashes when opening a project from the slash/welcome screen

When opening a project from the 'splash screen' or otherwise known as the Welcome screen the software gets stuck opening the project. Also at the same time Premiere steals focus so I cannot see any other Finder windows or other software. I have to Force Quit it.

I can open the project if I create a new project and open the old project from the menu. So there is a work around but it's these silly bugs that simply shouldn't be there!

Mac OS 10.15.7 (19H2)
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
    Premiere 14.5 (Build 51)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. v14.5 Bin Functionality Flawed

Items contained in bins can not be deleted or moved into other bins or folders in the v14.5 release.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sync Settings Fails (Upload From Local)

When I try to upload my local settings (The settings I want to keep), it always fails. For years this has given issues. I managed to get it working a few times where I was able to save it, but since then I've changed a few things and now every time there's a new release, or I have to reinstall for whatever reason, I have to download the old settings and change them manually to how I currently want them.

As a paying customer, it would be fantastic if this just worked, as that's the entire point of Creative CLOUD,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Open Tabs Cause Crash

If you leave open bins when you close the project it will cause a crash when you reopen the project. Not always but most of the time it causes a crash, seems to be worse with large bins.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere doesnt stop playback. I play avaerything.... it doesnt stop

Premiere doesnt stop playback. I play everything.... it doesn't stop. Every version is full of bugs. It is the last drop! I am sorry I quit Premiere!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug with Premiere Pro in the last update of macOS Big Sur (version 11.1)

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I was referred by an Adobe employee:

On December 16, 2020 I updated MacOS Big Sur to the version 11.1 and Premiere Pro is not opening any created project, even if it was created after the update. What I had to do is creating a new project and importing the project I need to work on.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Creating a new video track by dragging a graphic or video element up causes the program to freeze.

Happens every time I try to move a video element up in the timeline window to create a new video track. The program freezes and I have to have Windows force it to close. Creating a track first and THEN moving the element works fine (as a workaround) but not when the program has to automatically create one by moving a video element up in the timeline. This can happen by accident while moving an element or group of elements around the timeline while editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 14.3.0 BETA makes my CPU fan run at full speed.

With the 14.3.0 beta once my CPU fan hit full speed it stays there. Closing Premiere Pro 14.3.0 does not help. I have to reboot my computer. Adobe 14.0 does not do it nor does DaVinci Resolve.

I have an i9 9900K
    Gigabyte RTX 2070
    Gigabyte Motherboard.
    32 GB of RAM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Text Box Causing Crash

The new text box causes premiere pro to crash every time I try and adjust the size of the font.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro 14.7 doesn't start without killing preferences MacPRO 2013

With Première pro CC2020 and last Mojave ou last Catalina the application doesn't start. I have to force to quit the application, kill the pref and after it's ok.
    No Pb with CC2019

Adobe Première Pro 14.7 (CC2020) et 13.1.5 (CC2019)
    Mac Pro (fin 2013) et Mojave 10.14.6 et Catalina
    Nom du modèle : Mac Pro
    Identifiant du modèle : MacPro6,1
    Nom du processeur : 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
    Vitesse du processeur : 3,5 GHz
    Nombre de processeurs : 1
    Nombre total de cœurs : 6
    Cache de niveau 2 (par cœur) : 256 Ko
    Cache de niveau 3 :…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere Pro 14.3.1 crashes on launch on Mac

I updated to 14.3.1 on my Mac laptop. It does not launch. It cycles through the startup screen and then crashes. Have to go back to 14.1 to work. Works fine on my Mac trashcan at work. Doesn't work at all on my Mac laptop running Catalina 10.15.6.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base