Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Psd files using "world-ready" text engine crashes Ppro 2020

Psd files containing text using "world-ready" text engine in Photoshop crashes Ppro 2020, this bug was introduced since the introduction of Ppro 2020 and still present in all updates, even the Beta. This is a critical bug for those who use right to left languages such as Arabic as we have to rasterize text layers in Photoshop to prevent the crash in Premiere, which is very inconvenient if we want to do any modification later on texts. Premiere Pro 2019 and earlier were working fine.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: PP renames my timelines by adding numbers at the end

Occasionally, and I can't say when exactly, but all timelines in a bin get renamed with numbers on the end by the program. This is a bug that really needs to be fixed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: Premiere Pro 14.2 freezes when attempting to export media

Whenever I attempt to export Media from the timeline in 14.2 (either by Menu or ctrl+M), Premiere Pro immediately freezes.

When rolling back to Premiere Pro 14.1, the timeline can be exported to media without issue.

The same freeze also occurs when attempting to render the media through Adobe Media Encoder 14.2, whereas AME freezes too.
    Rendering through AME 14.1 works fine.

My Machine:
    Windows 10 Pro 1909
    Intel Core i7-8550U @ 1.80 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce MX150, driver version 445.87

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the dam crashes!

Fix the dam crashes! Your software sucks if you don't fix them! Absolutely pathetic. Can't even work with Blackmagic raw footage even on a high spec machine! Enable GPU and CPU workspaces like Davinci Resolve. I cannot believe this same issue has plagued Adobe for years! FIX IT!!!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Premiere Pro Causing Kernel Panic

Premiere Pro CC 2020 Crashing NEW iMac 2020
    ONLY HAPPENS WITH PREMIERE

Symptoms:
    Premiere Pro makes computer completely unresponsive, often causing kernel panic and system reboot.

Computer Specs:
    iMac 27” 2020 (newest)
    3.8GHz 8-core I&
    64GB 2667MHz RAM
    AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16GB
    Premiere Pro version: 14.4 (up to date)
    RAM allocated for Premiere: 32GB
    Project+Media on external 1TB Sandisk Extreme SSD

Troubleshooting (in between every system crash!)
    - Restarted computer, PRAM Reset
    - Disk Utility Check Disk
    - Disconnect other peripherals
    - Quit all background apps
    - Uninstalled Premiere+Preferences, Restarted & Reinstalled …

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. premiere crashing when drag down a clip onto a new layer

In the latests Premiere 14.6.0 crashes everytime I move a clip up onto a new layer outside of the given amount of 4 audio and 3 video layers in a new sequence. This happens without fail. I move it up to V4 automatically asking premiere to create a new video layer. Crash. The same applies to audio. I am running latest version of windows. latest version of Nvidia Studio. 128 gb of Ram and the latest AMD Threadripper 3990x . Please can you update me as this is getting really really really really tiresome. Xx

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere crashes when opening a second project that has scratch disk set to media that is unmounted

Situation:

I have project A and project B. Project B has scratch folders on an external drive which is now unmounted. I open project A, all good, but when I try to open project B (while having project A open), Premiere crashes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premiere pro keeps on crashing Dell XPS 15 7950

Hi,

I have a Dell XPS 15 7950 / 32GB Ram / Intel i7 9750 H 2.6Ghz / Nvidia Gtx 1650
    Sometimes the program crashes upon opening but most of the time halfway during exporting. I tried many different solutions but notjing seems to work. Is there a way i can share the log files so a support technician can have a look at them and give me solution/work around?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere pro keeps on crashing Dell XPS 15 7950

Hi,

I have a Dell XPS 15 7950 / 32GB Ram / Intel i7 9750 H 2.6Ghz / Nvidia Gtx 1650
    Sometimes the program crashes upon opening but most of the time halfway during exporting. I tried many different solutions but notjing seems to work. Is there a way i can share the log files so a support technician can have a look at them and give me solution/work around?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exporting is impossible on RTX 3070

Ive tried all kinda of approach to it. Updated all my drivers, tried different drivers, tried different versions of premiere and they all come to the same thing: either random black screens on PROGRAM window when Im editing - which force me to restart the software or even restart the computer.
    I
    ve been following my computer stats and what I found it a problem on how the engine is managing memory. As soon as my vram is 90% taken, it just fails. Im editing a7III footage and getting this kinda of error all the time. Not acceptable for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere Pro Won't Open Projects

Whenever I try to open a pre-existing project, Premiere will load 3/4 of the project, before it stops loading and stops responding. It will then crash and say that there is a problem with the project file.

This happens to all projects - new and old.

I'm currently running the latest version of Catalina on a 16 inch Macbook Pro with the latest version of Premiere installed.

I've opened the exact same project files on a friends 15 inch Macbook running the same version of Catalina and Premiere Pro, and haven't experienced a single problem.

The only workaround I currently…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Muitos problemas em importar videos para dentro do projeto

Após importação com algum video em um projeto ele não volta a importar outro video para dentro do mesmo assim necessitando fechar e abrir o aplicativo toda vez

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. PP 14.8 extensions greyed out after using Red Giant Plural Eyes or other

Hi there,
    Some background to the problem: For the last few versions of Premier Pro, up to the present 14.8, when I begin a project for the first time and import the footage to the timeline I am able to access premier pro’s extensions menu and use my Red Giant plug-ins like pluraleyes etc once. However, if I have done something like using Pluraleyes or Colorista once, then the extensions menu become greyed out, and I’m no longer able to access functions directly from that extension menu. However, the Red Giant plugins do remain available in the effects panel. The…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Snap in timeline not working in 14.8.0 (Build 39)

Snap in timeline is not working when moving clips around.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premier Pro 13.1.5 (Build 47) on Macbook Pro Crashing during Color Correction

I am trying to color correct a short video and Premier is crashing to the point I have to power off the computer and reboot. Attached is a copy of my system specs and a copy of the crash report. This has happened appx 6 times in the last 30 minutes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Match frame on R3D Gemini footage causes crash

Hi there // I find that about 70% of the time if I used the match frame keyboard command from the timeline on R3D Gemini footage, it causes a crash.

And I use Match Frame like breathing, I can't help but hit that hotkey. Sometimes I catch myself, and press save, take a beat, then use the match frame key. Then it works, bringing up the clip at the frame playhead marker in the Source window.

But very often, I'm going quickly and just hit that Match Frame hotkey and boom, spinning ball of doom, force quit. This is actually…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop crashing

When I lock my audio channels, premiere pro is unable to save and crashes. Working in 14.7

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Timeline dragging does not show a wireframe of clip position

See attached video. In one of my projects, performance in general is particularly bad (4k media mixed with mp4's in timeline I believe is the problem). But when you select clips and try to move them around in the timeline, the clips remain where they were shown. The clips are being moved, but you can't see them. Definitely a bug.

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug report: Adding Marker causes Premiere to freeze

Premiere 14.7
    Every time I add a marker, Premiere just hangs and I have to force quit

Windows 10 1909

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)