Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crashes when Fast Forward / Reverse h.264 in PP2021 latest

PP2021 crashes when I fast forward and reverse through h264 clips. New installation. Latest Windows 10. Nvidia 2080ti studio driver 471.11. Does not do this on PP2020.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PREMIERE PRO IS UNUSABLE - Trim Tool Flickers/Flashes + Choppy playback

FOURTH TIME POSTING THIS. IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS. PLEASE, AT LEAST GIVE A RESPONSE.

The community Board I started for this issue 3 months ago has many other people suffering this same problem!

And no the solution is NOT to downgrade to an earlier version. I have already started project files in v15 that I will not be able to access in v14 of premiere.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-2021-15-trim-tool-flickers-flashes-aspect-ratio-changes-when-manipulating-clips/m-p/12136603#M354039

I've been having a huge issue ever since updating to Premiere 2021.

On my timeline when I extend a video clip by dragging the ends with the selection tool, the preview screen flashes on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report: Activation

I have to sign out of a device to activate the same device. Once I sign out of this computer I can activate this computer. The only hardware change was to add another storage drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug Report: Activation

I have to sign out of a device to activate the same device. Once I sign out of this computer I can activate this computer. The only hardware change was to add another storage drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 15.2 BSOD with "Driver verifier DMA violation"

15.2 running on MSi laptop w/ win 10 pro, 32GB RAM, RTX2060 crashes w/ BSOD when rendering after any edits. Event log entry is a bugcheck "Driver verifier DMA violation", code 0x000000e6. Driver verifier is not turned on, OS is current on patches, Nvidia driver is 471.11.
    15.1 is stable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug: Strange audio mixer behaviour and audio plugins window not appearing

If I add a plugin to a channel on the Audio Track Mixer, sometimes double-clicking on that plugin doesn't bring up the window but as soon as you hit CMD-S to save your project the window appears. I also have occasions where adding a submix and then clicking on a channel to reroute it results in the dropdown box appearing for a flash, but being unable to select the routing. This cannot be fixed by saving, but by exiting and restarting the software.
    V15.2.0
    Mac OS Big Sur

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug: setting an in-point in the source window breaks after using in-point to merge clips

Bug: setting an in-point in the source window breaks after using in-point to merge clips

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Second monitor breaks Premiere Pro on M1 Mac every time.

I am using an M1 Mac mini and it took me a while to identify the root cause of this bug, but now I have narrowed it down and it happens every single time. If a second monitor is attached and you try and open a previous project you will see the timeline load and then the beach ball will stay spinning no matter how long you wait. It does not matter if the project was setup to output on the second monitor or not. It will just freeze like this. The only work around is to force close premiere…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere Pro crashes, if you try to edit track settings of sequence preset

If you have a preset for a sequence and there are 16 audio tracks in it, you cant edit this preset in the "new sequence"-window.
    Premiere will crash if you click on the "track" tab.
    Version: 2020 and 2021
    Platform: iMac Pro 2017 and iMac 2017

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Working with markers is extremely buggy

Working with Markers on the Program window and the Sequence at the same time renders Premiere useless - it has so critical bug that I am loosing edits. E.g. the lenght of the I O selected range on the Program window will affect it on the timeline, e.g. delete both markers on Program will delete the correspoinding clip on the timeline!
    This is not a feature, because after reloading the project it does not work this way.... terrible, terribble.
    Seriously Adobe, this is unacceptable!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug: Adobe Player crashing V15.2.0

Random crashing when using In/Out ' on the timeline.

A low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Player (Player 55)

Previously reported but seemingly ignored. Happens several times a day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 Bugs: subtitle track

Subtitle track bug:
    1. When typing a subtitle in the program monitor, when project auto save starts, the typed text is gone. (When editing normal text when auto save comes, the text is kept)
    2. Copying a subtitle makes it duplicate frames. I get this. But when I change the text in the subtitle, the ducplicate frames bar is not removed.
    3. I do not see the subtitle-block (it is transparant) when dragging it to a new position on the subtitle track. This makes positioning it difficult. Trail / error.

I think these three things should be changed in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug report PremPro 15.2

I regularly get a 'serious error has occured' dialogue after closing a project. So I have to force quit Premiere before I can open another project.

2017 fully specced 5k iMac, Mojave 10.14.6

PS I'm still getting the crashes everytime I change sequence settings in 15.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Project Manager Issue with Blackmagic RAW

I'm trying to collect files and copy to new location. But every time I try this I get a error message saying "an unknown error occurred during the project manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation". I'm convinced it's an issue with the Blackmagic RAW files inside my project because other projects (ones with mp4 or mov clips) export just fine. Help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere crashes when using Explorer for "save as", Safe as Copy" or using Explorer in order to export (render) the video

Since updating to v.15 I have problems that Premiere crashes when using Explorer to "save as", save as copy" or using Explorer in order to change the specified file name when exporting (rendering) a video.
    I have found out, that there was a interdependency in how long to press the left mouse button when clicking on the entry "save as". When pressing 25-30 sec. it mostly worked to save as or else saving options.
    Hoping that this probleme is solved in v. 15.2 I updated some days ago. Since then I was not able to save anything because Premiere always…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. crash video and audio NEST

What is very interesting is that when NEST is removed, everything works perfectly. It is impossible to work without NEST in modern realities. I have been seeing this problem for the last three updates. The same problem with NEST audio. Another important feature when using NEST (even one is enough) in a project, icons (whether in the effects control panel or the graphics panel) stop responding to mouse clicks for a long time. The program itself freezes. As soon as you remove NEST (audio or video) from the project, everything is fine. I can't wait to solve this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug in Effects Controls, Lumetri and Timeline - can't click on controls, wont display clips as they drag on timeline, lumetri sliders issue

I have had a bug across the last few versions of Premiere Pro. It occurs in some projects but not others and appears to happen at random. All instances are editing footage from the same 7 cameras, regardless of file format. (h264, prores 422HQ, HEVC etc.)

At some point the UI seems to break, causing the following issues.

Effect Controls: Can't click on effect controls to make adjustments

Timeline: When dragging clips to the timeline or moving clips on the timeline the clip disappears under the mouse pointer until the mouse is released at which point it reappears

Lumetri -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere 15.2 unresponsive when importing any standard still graphics

I'm trying to simply import a graphic into Premiere and put it on the timeline, and when I do, I can't see the playhead when I try to click anywhere on the timeline, and won't show the scrubbing of the video. When I remove the graphic from the timeline, everything's OK again. I tried with different graphics, different formats (JPG, PNG, PSD), all "normal" size graphics for HD for crying out loud, nothing crazy like 32000 pixels or anything - although your software should be able to handle anything in 2021. You've had the ability to import graphics for YEARS…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you update warp stabilizer it is not using my RAM GPU or CPU to its fullest potential

Can you update warp stabilizer it is not using my RAM GPU or CPU to its fullest potential.
    I have a 3090 GPU 128GB Ram and a AMD R9 3900X 12 Core, When I render after I use warp stabilizer I will only use 30% - 40% of my CPU and 1% - 5% GPU and 26- 30% of my RAM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug Report

When I press the 'Editing Tab' specifically to say come back from the Graphics Tab, my screen goes blank. I have to exit the project and re-enter, however the problem persists and I cannot get back in to the Editing Tab. I have checked for updates and using Premiere Pro 2021 and it seems like I'm up to date. Any fix?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base