Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. V15 - Still have Selector: 9 Error code: 3

Hello,

I still have these errors on all projects. I have upgraded everything, removed all traces of the GPU driver and installed the latest Studio Drivers (GTX 1080ti) and still have these errors. Doesn't happen if I don't use the GPU for export - but then a 50 minute video takes all night and I wonder why I bother with a GPU card...

Usual stuff:

Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with exporter: H.264
    Writing to file: \?\D:\Videos\PROJECTS\Update 6 Holly Farm\test.mp4
    Writing file type: H264
    Around timecode: 00:01:51:10 - 00:01:51:13
    Component: H.264 of type Exporter
    Selector: 9…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug report PremPro 15.2

I regularly get a 'serious error has occured' dialogue after closing a project. So I have to force quit Premiere before I can open another project.

2017 fully specced 5k iMac, Mojave 10.14.6

PS I'm still getting the crashes everytime I change sequence settings in 15.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere crashes when using Explorer for "save as", Safe as Copy" or using Explorer in order to export (render) the video

Since updating to v.15 I have problems that Premiere crashes when using Explorer to "save as", save as copy" or using Explorer in order to change the specified file name when exporting (rendering) a video.
    I have found out, that there was a interdependency in how long to press the left mouse button when clicking on the entry "save as". When pressing 25-30 sec. it mostly worked to save as or else saving options.
    Hoping that this probleme is solved in v. 15.2 I updated some days ago. Since then I was not able to save anything because Premiere always…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Tracks" Menu Bug

In the "New Sequence" menu whenever I click on the "Tracks" tab the software crashes. This has been a known issue for me for a year or so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. crash video and audio NEST

What is very interesting is that when NEST is removed, everything works perfectly. It is impossible to work without NEST in modern realities. I have been seeing this problem for the last three updates. The same problem with NEST audio. Another important feature when using NEST (even one is enough) in a project, icons (whether in the effects control panel or the graphics panel) stop responding to mouse clicks for a long time. The program itself freezes. As soon as you remove NEST (audio or video) from the project, everything is fine. I can't wait to solve this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Project manager doesn’t work with Merged Clips

I already have a case open with Adobe and they say they’re looking into it, and they also suggested I post it here, so:

When performing a Project Manage consolidation, you will receive an “Unknown error” message if you have any Merged Clips in your timeline. This is yet another reason why you should never use Merged Clips in a professional environment. (The other major flaw is that Merged Clips also eradicates sound metadata, making the handover to the Sound department an embarrassing nightmare #basedonatruestory)

So to sum up: never use Merged Clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 14.6 crash deleting clip in bin

I updated to 14.6 yesterday. I'm on a Windows 10, Intel i9, 56 GB ram, Nvidia 1080ti GPU computer. I have three 4k monitors hooked up to the Nvidia.

Several times when working with clips in the bin, and pressing the "delete" key on my keyboard, the program would crash. So much so that I downgraded to 14.3.2, which is the last stable version of the software that I could use.

I've also found that for the past year or so, my custom workspaces are not saved. When I start a new project, bins are combined. When I open old…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you update warp stabilizer it is not using my RAM GPU or CPU to its fullest potential

Can you update warp stabilizer it is not using my RAM GPU or CPU to its fullest potential.
    I have a 3090 GPU 128GB Ram and a AMD R9 3900X 12 Core, When I render after I use warp stabilizer I will only use 30% - 40% of my CPU and 1% - 5% GPU and 26- 30% of my RAM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Threadripper 3990x and Very poor performance on Adobe Premiere pro and other Adobe softwares as well.

Hi, i've got what's called a Killer machine and with Adobe suite I've been experiencing very poor performance when working with Premiere Pro, Illustrator and other Adobe softwares... even Photoshop.

My setup is:

Threadripper 3990x
    256GB RAM
    2 x Nvidia RTX 3090
    2TB M.2

Could you please help me if I'm doing anything wrong here ?

I've got plenty of memory to all softwares to run at the same time but even though I'm not doing it. Even with only Premiere pro opened it's very bad!

Thank you in advance!

R

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug Report

When I press the 'Editing Tab' specifically to say come back from the Graphics Tab, my screen goes blank. I have to exit the project and re-enter, however the problem persists and I cannot get back in to the Editing Tab. I have checked for updates and using Premiere Pro 2021 and it seems like I'm up to date. Any fix?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Captions

The new captions are buggy af, you can't edit them, and they are slow asf. Also the text window was blank and I had to restart premiere. Feedback page took ages to load.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Playback bar issue in Effect window when showing Source clip. V.15.0

Sometimes when selecting new clips in the in the project and bringing them up in the Source Clip Tab, there is a graphicle bug that hides the playback timeline for scrolling. Closing the Premiere and Reopening it seems to fix the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Glitch where audio clips are substituted for another file of the same name from a different folder

I'm making a series of videos where the individual files have similar names but are in different folders by episode. Sometimes audio files of the same name will randomly get swapped for each other despite being in different folders.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. slow file menu

Anyone have an idea why, when I click the File menu, it takes at least 5 seconds to open? The Export sub-menu also takes 5 seconds.

Premiere Pro v14.3.2
    Dell Precision 7750
    i9-10885H CPU
    128GB RAM
    Quadro RTX 5000 16GB VRAM

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premiere pro 14.4.0 build 38 freezes when editing essential graphics texts

Every time that I create an essential graphics object with a text and font "Objektiv Mk2" or other texts, then add and start editing a secondary text layer, premiere pro will freeze, and eventually crash.

This is very frustrating. I don't remember I had this issue with previous versions.
    Also, it never freeze when I use mogrt files in essential graphics, just normal text layers.

Windows 10
    14.4.0 build 38
    2 x RTX 2080 TI

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Pro 14.9.0 Frequently crashes during multicam editing

14.9.0 Is constantly crashing when doing multicam editing.

I'm on Mac OS 10.15.7. Footage is 4K-8K RED media using Premiere's high resolution proxies workflow (quicktime setting).

Everything was stable in the previous version. Please fix!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No normal functions possible

Since 14.6 I can't do daily things like changing sequences size or name. Can't delete empty tracks. Can't lock or unlock several tracks at once. All really normal things, that simply force Premiere to freeze in 90%.

PLEASE bring out a reliable version - before concentrating on things daily editors simply don't use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere pro crashes when adding or deleting audio or video track

Premiere pro crashes when adding or deleting audio or video track.

I've tried a complete uninstall and reinstall, clearing preferences, etc. and nothing will resolve this issue. The issue occurs on existing and new projects.

V14.6.0 (Build 51)
    Windows 10 Pro
    i9 9900K
    64GB RAM
    RTX 2080 Super

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro 14.7 crashes when creating more than one videotrack

When adding several video tracks at the same time Premiere Pro crashes very often. Creating just one video track works just fine. No problem with previous versions prior to 14.7

Premiere Pro 14.7
    MacBook Pro 15´ 2019.
    OSX Mojave 10.14.6
    2,4 GHz Intel Core i9
    32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM
    Radeon Pro Vega 20 4GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
    2TB SSD

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crash on changing sequence settings (resolution)

When I change my sequence settings from DCI 4k 4096x2160 to 2k 2048x1080, the program locks up and crashes. Using most up to date (v14.6).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base