Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Panels in Premiere Pro 2018 12/12.1 unresponsive

There is a bug that started for me in CC 2018 12, and wasn't fixed in 12.1. It's an issue where the UI seems to freeze up and become unresponsive in real time. This means that all the buttons still work, but I can't actually see what I've pressed until I do something else. For example, if I cut a clip in the timeline using the razor tool, I cannot see where the clip has been cut until I press play. In one project, this occurred straight after importing an image into the project after I'd be working within a…

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12.1.1 continually crashes when moving or scrubbing audio tracks

I can't get anything done to the audio side of my project, it crashes every time I move or scrub audio. This is just after updating to get rid of the png artifacting issue. I don't have time to keep uninstalling and re-installing to fix the issue of the day. Get Premiere ON TRACK, or I have to jump ship to something else!!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 12.1.1 Build 10 - BUG TO FIX

Sometimes freezes up when rendering.

Audio tracks spontaneously mute / solo themselves without indication. Workaround is to solo and unsolo a track.

Audio / video usage metadata column drop down menu doesn't always open so you can't see where the useage occurred. Sometimes fixed by restart.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: "Render Entire Work Area" causes Premiere to crash

After updating to 12.1, Premiere will randomly crash when rendering the work area. I am fairly certain this is a software bug. The Rendering Window stops showing progress, and Premiere becomes unresponsive, however the progress bar in the Mac dock (where the icon is located) indicates that the program continues to render. Additionally, new render files are created in the Premiere render folder. Premiere hangs once the render reaches 99%~ and I must force quit the program. I am reporting this bug, because there is no option to send the crash report natively within Premiere. This bug occurs fairly often…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pr & En 12.1 do not allow to set up a custom LUT on render

recently I've noticed that it doesn't allow it when you click on that option, browse to... the following dialog window with an explorer won't open for me. [my system is Alienware 17 r3 windows 10]
    It started probably from the latest update, previously I was able to link to a custom Looks.

I've recording the video to showcase the issue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIVq_KpUzM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Font issues after latest Premiere update

These fonts are not available in tools in Premiere after the lastest update: ITC Avant Garde Gothic 1, 2, Cond, and MM. They do appear in my other programs.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Handling of Linked After Effects Compositions

I'm getting a serious crash when dragging linked comps in the Project window. These comps were generated by PP using "Replace with After Effects Composition" then edited externally, and were also renamed in that After Effects composition. They were also organised into new folders in the Project window inside the host AE file.

Dynamic Link is causing this crash, but how much freedom to we have to actually edit dynamically-linked assets?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. File linking error in Premiere v12.1.1 Build 10

Bug Report: Since updating to v12.1.1 Build 10, SOME of my media is forced to go offline and when relinking the media it deletes the clips with this message: " the selected file does not contain video media used by clip references in one or more sequences, these video clip references will be deleted and cannot be undone.

I am usually able to make this work if I change the extention from .mp4 to .mov on MacOS (if the original file was a .mov, then the reverse also usually works).

I have also seen success changing file extensions from .MP4…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CC 18 v.12 Bug

I'm experiencing a bug were a Premiere project opens on an item linked outside of Premiere (Illustrator, AE) it will crash before the missing font dialog comes up unless I quickly move the play head to an empty area of the timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The lumetri color interface doesn' t works!!!

I'm trying to work with lumetri work area and it doesn´t Works. The software stops the activity and i must to restart the software to try to work.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG REPORT: The April 2018 update to Premiere and After Effects broke my fonts

Upon updating I lost the use of some of the fonts installed on my computer. They continue to work in Photoshop, but then after effects and premiere have an error saying they are missing. Downgrading to the previous version of premiere fixed the problem, but I now have new and old projects so I will have to update and downgrade my premiere based on the project I am working on.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can not import MP4 3840x2160 59.94 FPS into Premiere Pro after 12.1.1 release

Can not bring in to Premiere Pro MP4 3840x2160 59.94 FPS files. These videos were taken with GH5 camera. This problem came up after I installed release 12.1.1 today. Right now Premiere Pro is dead in the water.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere crashes repeatedly when I apply lumetri effects to small clip. Not seen this before. Problem signature:

Premiere crashes repeatedly when I apply lumetri effects to small clip. Not seen this before. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe
    Application Version: 12.0.1.69
    Application Timestamp: 5a4defd6
    Hang Signature: 6de9
    Hang Type: 0
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 6de91b00c82f3e5e02a30b4d0f533555
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 7f7d
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 7f7d01a0dda35053359029225fb2efd8
    Additional Hang Signature 4: 6de9
    Additional Hang Signature 5: 6de91b00c82f3e5e02a30b4d0f533555
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 7f7d
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 7f7d01a0dda35053359029225fb2efd8

On Windows 7

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A library that explains every "low level exception" that makes it so I Cant see video

A library that explains every "low level exception" that makes it so I Cant see video

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG: After last update APP doesn't show JPG properly

After last update APP doesn't show JPG properly. Now all exported pictures from Lightroom have interference. Look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MT4Fm6J4pXf_p7OpdYo6boAQcTfSskQo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. better GPU support ?

When I stabilize anything really, the analyze goes well, but at the first milisecond of attempt of stabilizing, my GPU instantly crash and my PC with it.
    Before accusing my hardware like even I would do on a forum, I must point out that it's my proffessional computer, equiped with high end Nvidia 1080, and that this perticular crash occurs ONLY with premiere pro 2018. 2017 stabilisation works fine.
    I also completely deleted creative cloud (meaning i spent one day of WORK to delete and reinstall several gigs of data for Nothing).
    Now i contacted the support already. never got…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro CC 12.1.0 crashes when trying to move linked AE comps to folder

Every time I attempt to move multiple AE comps in my project window to a folder (just to organize by project), Premiere crashes. The error message in a "Premiere Pro Debug Event" states, "Premiere Pro has encountered an error. [D:\Pr12.1\releases\shared\MediaCore\Backend\Src\Content\Audio..." and the message cuts off there.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base