Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Editing long videos (typically > 40m) Premiere will stop responding to user input after a short time

Premiere will function normally when editing a long video but after some time (around 5 to 10 minutes) the timeline cursor will flicker rapidly and all user inputs on the timeline won't function unless zoomed all the way out. I've seen this problem reported by other users but not on this website. The only temporary solution is to close and reopen Premiere which takes away valuable time I could spend editing.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MP4 files turn green/flicker and 'disintegrate' entirely or at random intervals (Mac)

Using PP v14.0.1 on Mojave 10.14.6. MP4 files which look perfectly good in the Finder turn green, green and purple, and or flicker and break up horribly in the Timeline. Same happens on export too.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Glitches in exports? Another new issue. Whats going on? Example added.

Glitches in exports is wasting a lot of time, I have found the same issue on multiple systems. In premiere itself the video plays fine, in explorer the video plays fine but as soon as I export the video has glitches in. My software is up to date as well as my drivers. Running GTX 1080TI, I7 8700K 32Gb RAM. Windows. Rendering through software encoding solves the problem but now my renders takes 4 - 10 times longer, in terms a 45min episode normally exports 40 - 60 min. Software encoding the project exports 6 -12 hours. I don't have…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Warp Stablizer is buggy. It just uses my CPU resouces terrific but does not work at all.

I do not know how you make a public release with so many such bugs in it. Warp Stablizer does not work. Many keyboard shortcuts are not available.

Tutorial content is too outdated. So troubleshooting guides.. extremely disappointing and frustrating.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Every time I reload a project the last set of changes are lost

I have thought enough about some of the side effects I have reported which are what I suspect are several problems occurring together.

When I open a saved project, whatever my last changes were being lost. If I save the project and reopen, it will go back as if I was pushing the Ctrl+shift+z undo button. Hence my hold segments disappearing, the chroma key working "at random" and now the editor has uncut my videos.

Kind regards
    Mike H

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Request the feature of displaying video in low quality inside the Premier program so that we can play the high-quality videos without interr

Request the feature of displaying video in low quality inside the Premier program so that we can play the high-quality videos without interruption inside the program

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Dynamic link to Encoder broken. Multiple exports stop encoding.

This was broken in 2019 and still is in 2020. When exporting multiple timelines to Encoder, Encoder tends to stop randomly at the end of one of the outputs and refuses to do anything until restarted.

Remind me again why my company pays over £200 a month for 4 licenses when all we get is updates after updates which tend to break more stuff than they fix?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix Inverted Mask Feather with CUDA Acceleration

If you have CUDA acceleration enabled and apply an Inverted Mask with Feathering, the feathering will appear in the wrong place. Enabling Software Only mode renders the scene correctly.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere hangs on Import

Premiere hangs on import window. Many times.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Single Frame Video File Crashes Premiere on Import

tobiq1947031 has a file that is 1 frame in length that crashes Premiere Pro upon import. It was shot on a GoPro Hero 7 Black camera. I have replicated his issue on my system with Premiere Pro 13.1.4

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2650314

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix Project Manager to work with .Braw files types.

Whenever I try to use the Project Manager with a sequence that has .braw clips in it, I'm given the error "An unknown error occurred during the Project Manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation."

Instead of being able to collect and copy files to a new location or consolidate and transcode footage in the click of a few buttons, I take an hour to do it manually.

Fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adobe Products Configuration Errors

As soon as I updated to the Windows 1903 May update and beyond, all my Adobe School Programs will not launch and comes up with the attached text box and I had to reinstall all the products which was a total pain. It did fix the problem but please fix this problem Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Green screen trouble - very random!

I have a pretty weird issue and I have been having it for a long time. Basically, I can be working on a project for a a few days and all of a sudden the video will go green and export as green. Once this video goes green it affects all the other videos that are in my project and they all turn green. Even the video on the internet (such as iPlayer) will go green. I can stop this by restarting my iMac and sometimes reset the SMC bus.

Once I do this all the videos on my system…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the new version crashes very very Fn often.... please fix asap!! I'm soo screwed :-O

I can't get any tech support!
    there should at least be a fall back to the last version to use untill a stable version can be sorted out!

I'm loosing my clients soon!! :-O

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug that needs fixing!!

The mouse pointer disappears when editing captions. I have to restart premiere to get the mouse pointer back. I've had to restart about 10 times in the last two hours. I can see that this problem has existed for a while, lots of people complaining about it on forums. Can you fix this please as it's adding stress and time to my work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix Export Markers to CSV

Exporting markers to CSV only includes the first line of the description, it does not include the entire description of the marker. TXT and HTML work fine.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 13.4 highly unstable

Premiere 13.4 crashing regularly now - even a window resize or workspace tab select, even opening the import window can sometimes crash it. Cannot edit video now in earlier version. Very very unhappy, Adobe. Stability is the most precious thing to filmmakers - we have deadlines. Way more than latest features, frankly.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Create Multiple Subclips Bug

Ctrl+ Drag and Drop clip to the project panel/ Bin creates subcli. But if you select multiple clips from the timeline and drag and drop while holding Ctrl.. Preimere Pro Crashes with the errors in the snapshot. So it will be good to be possible to create multiple subclips easily or at least predict this known error and return error message instead of crash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create Multiple Subclips Bug

Ctrl+ Drag and Drop clip to the project panel/ Bin creates subcli. But if you select multiple clips from the timeline and drag and drop while holding Ctrl.. Preimere Pro Crashes with the errors in the snapshot. So it will be good to be possible to create multiple subclips easily or at least predict this known error and return error message instead of crash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base