Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about focusing on making this the most rock solid editing platform

Stop finding new gimmicks that hardly anyone uses, yes they are a bit of fun but before you make those, focus on making Premiere the most rock solid editing platform the world has ever seen. Please do this before everyone including myself, start to migrate to resolve. I really don't want to learn another editing package but I need stability in my life. I'm giving it another 12 months.

92 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG [V14.6]: Adding video tracks on timeline is impossible on older projects

OLDER PROJECTS: On timeline, if I try to add video track (right click menu), or dragging clip to create new video track > CRASH. Latest version 14.6 on windows 10.

NEW projects work normally, so it's ALL older projects created with previous premiere versions.

Nice work updating, again... changing back to previous version.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vignette bug after update june 2020

Hi,

After last june 2020 update of Adobe Premiere I am experiencing problems when adding vignette to footage in Lumetri color panel.

Lumetri works fine with all the color options, but when I add some vignette I am getting white blocks in my footage (as shown in the attached image).

I hope that it is a bug and not a problem with my GPU. I am not getting this problem when I change rendering to 'software only'. I also must note that I am using the latest Nvidia Studio Drivers (451.48).

Example: https://youtu.be/gwDlAkdFTHI

My specs are:

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB …

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix Premiere Pro NOT to crash when used remotely via RDP (Remote Desktop)

Adobe, please, it's 2020 and Premiere Pro still crashes when I log in to my work PC via Remote Desktop. Please fix these issues once and for all and don't tell us it's only supported as a "local" application. RDP is exactly accessing a "local" PC, I am forced working remotely in these times.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Crashing When Launching Premiere and After Effects - "Loading AEXD.aex"

After updating my Adobe CC software Premiere and After Effects have both been crashing when launching the applications. They freeze on "Loading AEXD.aex". Once the app freezes it become nearly impossible to kill it in Task Manager without restarting the computer. Also, when the app is frozen, file explorer becomes sluggish or completely unresponsive.

I've been using this PC for almost a year now and I have not had any issues until the latest release of Adobe Software. I've used the CC cleaner tool and that didn't solve the issue. I've tried installing previous versions of AE and Premiere and…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug Premiere Pro 2020 crash when changing sequence settings

In the latest version I'm able to crash Premiere every time I make changes to a sequences setting - e.g. put in a new frame rate, change field order etc.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Glitch where audio clips are substituted for another file of the same name from a different folder

I'm making a series of videos where the individual files have similar names but are in different folders by episode. Sometimes audio files of the same name will randomly get swapped for each other despite being in different folders.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ☠️Fatal Premiere 14.6.0 Crash when dragging clips up into a new-video-layer in timeline.

I've had several fatal crashes (on 3 different Premiere projects) -- since updating to the latest 14.6.0 -- It happens every time I drag a clip into a new video layer in the timeline -- only when I'm CREATING a NEW video layer while moving it up.

🙏🏻Please fix this glitch!!!

PS, I'm running MacOs 11.0.1 Big Sur

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere pro 14.4.0 build 38 freezes when editing essential graphics texts

Every time that I create an essential graphics object with a text and font "Objektiv Mk2" or other texts, then add and start editing a secondary text layer, premiere pro will freeze, and eventually crash.

This is very frustrating. I don't remember I had this issue with previous versions.
    Also, it never freeze when I use mogrt files in essential graphics, just normal text layers.

Windows 10
    14.4.0 build 38
    2 x RTX 2080 TI

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Premiere pro crashes when adding or deleting audio or video track

Premiere pro crashes when adding or deleting audio or video track.

I've tried a complete uninstall and reinstall, clearing preferences, etc. and nothing will resolve this issue. The issue occurs on existing and new projects.

V14.6.0 (Build 51)
    Windows 10 Pro
    i9 9900K
    64GB RAM
    RTX 2080 Super

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 14.6 crash deleting clip in bin

I updated to 14.6 yesterday. I'm on a Windows 10, Intel i9, 56 GB ram, Nvidia 1080ti GPU computer. I have three 4k monitors hooked up to the Nvidia.

Several times when working with clips in the bin, and pressing the "delete" key on my keyboard, the program would crash. So much so that I downgraded to 14.3.2, which is the last stable version of the software that I could use.

I've also found that for the past year or so, my custom workspaces are not saved. When I start a new project, bins are combined. When I open old…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Plugin freezes and has to be restarted

Platform: MacOS Catalina, couldn't test on Windows
    Version: Premiere Pro 2020 14.3.2 and 14.6.0 (beta)
    Steps to reproduce:

1. Install and run the attached plugin in ppro.

2. The plugin will freeze after 3 seconds.

We are developing a plugin for Premiere Pro and have encountered the following bug: Sometimes the plugin will freeze and has to be closed and restarted. This is usually accompanied by the plugin's renderer process reaching 100% CPU usage. We have attached a minimal plugin that reproduces the problem.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere Pro 2020 hangs when opening project

PP CC 14.5 on a new Mac Pro hangs when opening a project. New project does not hang, but if I quit and try to reopen that project, it hangs, too. No crash report is generated when I force quit.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG: Dynamic link between PR and AE broken with April 2020 release

Here's the bug description (I copied a post by alekseyg79178945 in the Adobe Support Community - he explains it very well):

"The current situation is as follows: I have a Premier project in which there are several dynamic links to 3 different AE projects. The first type of links to 3D animation, the second type of links to text animation, and the third type of links to 3D animation in AE. Until the April update, everything worked fine.
    After the April update in Premiere, the project links are loaded from only one AE file. The rest of the AE files…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug v14.6 -- Crash when new track created

Fix issue where Premiere crashes every time I create a new track by dragging a clip to a new track. I've had this issue since 14.6 update. Every single time.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere Pro 14.5 crashes constantly and lots of bugs

Aren't versions supposed to improve as there are new updates? This is 14.5! Not 14.0.

I get crashes when trying to attach proxies. (I created my own h.265 proxies for 120p footage in handbrake because when I try to create 120p proxies in Premiere it changes the frame rate to 60p making the proxies unusable..) I can attach 1 at a time and it works perfect, however if I try to do all of the 168 clips, it says "Not Responding" for several hours and if I click on anywhere on Premiere while it says the message it crashes. Same…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug: time remapping interpreted footage 14.2

TLDR:
    Speed ramps cause massive playback issues on non-rendered clips for interpreted footage.

the problem is with interpreted footage + cuda playback

(on windows, cuda playback on)

4k H.264 OR quicktime cineform footage 29.97, interpreted to 25. 
    On a 1080 timeline.

Add a speed ramp to footage (any amount shows the bug but the higher it is the more obvious it is)  playback is borked. At the start of the ramp the footage jumps around in time.

This does not happen on non-interpreted footage, it does not happen when you use a 29.97 clip on a 25 fps timeline.

Absolutely…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Premiere Pro 2020 constantly crashing whilst performing basic tasks.

Premiere Pro 2020 is the most unstable release that our company has every experienced.
    It constantly freezes and crashes whilst performing the most basic of tasks for an NLE. Highlights include:
    - Opening a file in the source monitor
    - Adding a keyframe to an audio clip or track
    - Importing files
    - Adding or deleting tracks
    - Playback
    - Any form of editing in the sequence
    - Adding text

The list goes on. And on.

So far, reseting Workspace, reseting preferences, reinstalling the software... Etc... None of this works or helps.

This is happening across many different types of…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Crash on changing sequence settings (resolution)

When I change my sequence settings from DCI 4k 4096x2160 to 2k 2048x1080, the program locks up and crashes. Using most up to date (v14.6).

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. slow file menu

Anyone have an idea why, when I click the File menu, it takes at least 5 seconds to open? The Export sub-menu also takes 5 seconds.

Premiere Pro v14.3.2
    Dell Precision 7750
    i9-10885H CPU
    128GB RAM
    Quadro RTX 5000 16GB VRAM

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?