Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Collect AE files in Project Manager

When I have an AE comp in a Premiere timeline and I use the project manager to collect a Premiere project, all the footage in Premiere gets collected together with the AE projects used in the timeline.

However, this does not collect the footage used in the AE comps. So if I open the project in a different machine, all the AE footage is missing.

Why don't you add an option to also collect all the AE files in the same process, so we don't have to collect the AE project separately?

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. プロジェクトファイルごとに作業した時間がわかるようにしてほしい

プロジェクトの作成日時や、そこで作成したシーケンスの作成日時、
    プロジェクト・シーケンス生成から現在までいつ開いていつ保存したかを時系列でグラフ化できるようにしてほしい。
    実際に編集作業をしていた総時間(Premiereがアクティブになってマウスを動かしていた時間)をプロジェクトごとに表示できるようにしてほしい。
    理由は請求書や見積もりを作成するときに正確な編集時間を知ることができるからです。

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: search bin yields straight-up wrong results

Getting some very odd and obviously incorrect search bin behavior...

I have the Tape Name metadata field set to DAY1, DAY2 etc etc, for various clips.

I create a search bin for Tape Name = DAY_4

In the new bin, I get some clips with Tape Name = DAY_3

No joke! Can I really not count on this? Kind of a big deal. See attached screencap...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow to select multiple sequences in the Project Manager window when collecting a project

I have project with at least 50+ sequences that I have to select individually in order to collect the project. Can you at least allow us to select ALL sequences as in After Effects allows us to select ALL Comps?

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. bug report: "Link media" is broken, links to wrong files.

The only apparent way to replace your project's footage with color-corrected versions of the same files (for example) is to mark them all as offline and then relink them to the files in a different directory.

But if the new source directory you select doesn't contain a file matching a clip you're trying to relink, Premiere won't tell you; it'll simply relink the clip to an incorrect file in a different (the original) directory.

THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM. It results in WRONG MATERIAL going into your program, a professional liability and a ridiculous defect in an application of any…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: No trimming occurs when consolidating Amira-footage, unless LUTs are completely removed

This means consolidating a sequence with Amira-footage will not discard any footage, and the whole operation is useless. All LUTs must be removed to make it work as it should.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hide empty bins when using search box in Project Window

When I search in the project window I get a huge long list of empty bins, with my relevant media results buried somewhere in there. It would be more efficient if those empty irrelevant folders disappeared yielding only the search results.

The one exception to this, is that currently a search for a bin named "bells" yields all the clips and media files with "bells" in the name -- but also all of the clips in a folder with "bells" in the name. That's really useful and I believe that's currently working correctly.

I'd just like to clear the clutter…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide irrelevant enclosing bins when using search in the Project window

Currently a search still displays all bins, even if they don't match the search quota, please hide them (or provide an option to hide them) so only the relevant items or bins are displayed after entering search terms

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Default import bin

Currently if you created a nest sequence or "replace with after effects comp" or important a sequence from abother project and then get all its assets with it, all these new assets are placed in the root of the main project. It would be nice if you could set a bin as the default location ofr any auto imported or created assets. With a large project you constantly have to clean up all these files and it would be far cleaner and easier to stay on top of it they went in one bin which you could routinely go through…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Project Panel greyed out Bug

In Premiere Pro 12.1.1, when there's no Project Panel currently opened, the Project panel can't be open again using Reveal in Project of clips or Reveal Sequence in Project or even shortcuts, the Windows -> Project is then greyed out.

Only when reopening the project again and use the Windows -> Project again, the Project Panel can be opened.

Also the Reveal Clips in Project and Reveal Sequence in Projects doesn't work unless the Project Panel is opening that exact bin of the item, or the Project Panel is displaying List View and at the same time is opening the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make relinking a part of the undo flow

A drive goes offline. Then it goes back online. Premiere opens relink window and says "hey I've found all of these files again!" and you're like "Cool!"

But there's a problem. It actually found different files with the same names (because you're working with DSLR or FS5 or some dumb camera that doesn't use unique filenames).

It has relinked all of your files to the wrong files. How do you find all of the files that have been relinked wrong?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create ''Premiere Live'' for streaming video with Adobe CC

In order to put Adobe in the era of 2021, this is a project that could cost to much for Adobe, but they should definitely try. Work on a new application to create a livestream more easily and efficiently.

• Manage your livestream in the Premiere Live app.
    • Connect your feed to Facebook, Instagram, or any social media platform that allows livestreams. Give the possibility to use RTMP/RTMPs or UTP protocol.
    • Ingest others videos feed from their phone or webcam through the Premiere Live mobile app or through a dedicated link on the web (ex: live.adobe.com/UserID/CodeOfTheLiveSessionsInAlphaNumericNumbers.prl
    • Make the possibility to import…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Label colours still not working

Label colours still doesn't work in the project window. It was broken in 14.6, but sadly not fixed in 14.7. I'm looking forward to 14.8.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. duplicate increment version

Hey,

if we duplicate in AE we get an incrementation of the version number.
    In Premiere we get xxxxx copy 01 as standard.
    I find that annoying.
    What if we make this consistent in the products?
    If we copy a project layer and the layer has a number in its name
    then you get it incremented.
    If no number is there we get a number and if we dupe this we get an
    increment.

Who else is part of this incremental journey and gives this idea a hug.

kind regards

Peter

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Metadata Display and search functions in Productions

Just like in regular Projects, the Productions main window MUST support better search functions. We need to be able to add descriptions, comments or tags on the many folders (or even the unique Projects inside Productions main window).

Working on massive documentaries or long-format projects, the search function is crucial - and being able to navigate, search and find things FROM THE PRODUCTIONS WINDOW - which will then point you to the project where the information you're searching is located - is absolutely necessary.

Think of a documentary. You've done a lot of logging, notes, comments and tags on clips.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Collect files in a bin

Collect files option for bins.

I have all my SFX on a different drive and it would be so nice to be able to drag and drop them into the project.
    Then when I turn over to sound I can just right click my
    SFX bin in the project - Collect files - Browse to the custom destination and transfer them over.

It would save so much time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Share projects between Rush-Premiere (to a different editor)

Hi - I am a premiere cc editor teaching diy editing to non-editor newbs (business owners making vids for social). They are not interested in learning premiere and they want an easy editing solution that is cheap. Filmora is a good option. I wanted to recommend Rush bc the benefit could be that they could share their rush project with a pro editor to add effects and finish. unfortunately it seems you cannot share Rush projects to another person. :( Sad, cause the lack of this use case means I'm back to recommending Filmora :( There is a huge demand…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BPM meta data display.

When building a custom track from the sound library you are unable to view the bpm of the tracks imported. Addition of the BPM metadata display will be helpful in order to match the different tracks in the timeline.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show clip markers in list view in the Project window a la FCP7.

Show clip markers in list view in the Project window a la FCP7. The functionality would behave similarly to bins and media, but would show markers under each video / audio clip, or sequence. And when you double click the marker in list view it would open the clip or sequence and take you to that marker's location.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wrong MXF Clip Timecode after Upgrading to CC 2019

There seems to be an issue when converting older projects in in CC 2019. Any edits made with MXF clips (shot on Sony FS7) seem to be off from the proper timecode. Open the project in CC 2018 and the proper edits are displayed. Other formats (ex. .MOV) seems to work properly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base