Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. no me deja abrir los videos grabados.

no me deja abrir ningun video, dice que estan dañados. osea que este programa para comprarlo es fraude

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Load next clip Button

When derushing, a load next clip button right in the preview window will help us a lot for saving time, instead of using mousse and getting lost on the prodjekt when we have massive footages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Collaborative Remote Editing Features

Incorporate some of the ideas used in the Team Projects into regular projects. Two ideas that really spring to mind are:

Saving media mapping presets for multiple systems for easy project opening on a different system.

Merging duplicate projects that are the same except for maybe one or two sequences changed (please note the importing through media browser is not the solution, duplicated multicam clips and nested sequences still occur with this workflow)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. FIX "Error Updating Parsing List from Memory" upon project open

Occasionally, when I open a project, the "Project" panel is not open by default and when I attempt to open it I get the "Error Updating Parsing List from Memory" message in the lower right corner. The project cannot be worked on and becomes a zombie project. It's incredibly problematic as I cannot figure out why this is happening. I'm forced to re-import the entire contents of my project into a new project. This is not ideal as I'm working in a professional environment. And, after attempting to fix the broken project it eventually doesn't open at all and is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG. When editing "Video in point" "Video Out Point"

when I pick the raw file type "i"to get my in point, then "," it changes the attributes of the raw file, I edit my whole project and save it, send it out to a renderer, who has the files, "in" and " out" points reset in his machine, the whole edit shifted randomly when he renders all transitions are off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create bin with selected items with keyboard shortcut

resolve has that already, i just need the option instead of dragging to the folder icon every time. with the keyboard shortcut as well please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Switching Projects on the fly should only show relevant sequences

I think it is fantastic having the ability to open more than one project at a time, it has improved my workflow quite a bit.

However, I am finding it a nightmare knowing which sequences belong to which projects.

I am unsure how much this might tax computer in terms of system resources, but could I suggest that when a project is selected, that only sequences relating to the project are shown? Kinda like each project is like a set workspace.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As imagens em meu preview estão verdes! Como resolver esse problema?

Acabo de baixar o premiere para testar e comprar. Mas ao inserir clips na time line, as imagens no preview estão verdes! Como resolver esse problema?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clip order bug when creating a new sequence from folder

There appears to be a bug when creating a new sequence from a folder of footage. Often time when I drag folder to the New Item icon to create a new sequence, the order of the footage in the new sequence is not as expected. It should be in alphabetical order just as it is in the Project Panel. But instead the order often seems random.
    Please fix this.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Center screen at 0,0

Have the center of the screen point 0,0 instead of 960,540.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Beta 14.9 media managed projects bug

I just media managed one sequence from within a project - which it did OK but it also copied 2x 13GB proxy files that were not part of that sequence (pretty sure they weren't even part of that project - but they were used in the enclosing Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am very disappointed with the output of my video. PPro did not save the entire video

I spent many hours on my project, saved it in various formats to insure that at least ONE would work (WMF, mp4, QuickTime, etc.) After trying both the Export option AND the Queue option for rendering, I closed the file and searched for the final output. To my disappointment, the mp4 did not render at all, the WMF rendered in a small screen, and did not capture the entire production (not all frames) in the final product and I don't see a Qtime format anywhere on my computer. THEN, I reopened the project and the first 1/2 of the frames…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

Hi Adobe Team,

I still got this bug in PR 2018 and PR 2019
    When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

I'm not sure this is bug in PR or AE.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".

Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".
    I would like to exchange sequences with Avid and EDIUS using AAF or XML. However, at present, its accuracy is too low to use. Finalcut Pro 7 was highly accurate with interaction with other software. While there are many users who are transitioning from Finalcut Pro 7 to Premiere Pro, the fact that this function can not be used is a considerable disadvantage.
    各編集ソフトとの連携「シーケンスデータの移行」ができるようにしてほしい。
    AAF or XMLを使用してAvidやEDIUSとシーケンスをやりとりしたいが、現状ではその精度低すぎて使用できない。FinalcutPro7は他のソフトとやりとりが精度が高かった。FinalcutPro7からPremiereProに移行してくるユーザーが多い中、この機能が稼動できないのはかなりのデメリットになる。

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base