Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Premiere is auto-closing some of my open sequences which is a huge hassle.

I have 3 or 4 sequences open then when I reboot my computer (because Premiere Pro is so buggy) then only ONE sequence is open

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Metadata display of audio channel names embedded in imported poly WAV files

Most poly WAVs include metadata about track information like kind of mic used, names of characters, etc. E.g. TX, BOOM, MS. This data is unavailable in the metadata display in PP. Would be great to add this to the default metadata options.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please turn off this forsaken multiple projects ****!

If we wanted to use Avid Pro, we would've switched to it. There's a reason we hate it and use premier instead. Let's not be like Avid. It sucks. Make multiple projects optional. You're killing us, smalls!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to generate an exportable list of used media in a project or sequence and their file paths

Being able to see the file paths for offline media in the Relink panel is extremely helpful sometimes -- can we get something like this for media that's not offline? Basically just a list of used media for a project or sequence, along with the file paths to that media, in a exportable/printable pdf format.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. why is my footage cut to 1 second when it is 37 minutes?

why when I import footage that is 37 minutes into premiere pro cc 2018, it cuts my footage into 1 second (a single frame) and it is still one second in the source manager but when I watch the video on my pc it is still 37 minutes?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. バージョンの下位互換を可能にして下さい

数年前からメジャーアップデートを行うと、古いバージョンで開かなくなっているかと思いますが、今回からマイナーバージョンアップデートでも古いバージョンで開かなくなりました。

企業で使用している為、様々なバージョンを使用している人とプロジェクトファイルのやりとりをします。
    また、IT管理者がいないと個人がバージョンアップを自由には行えません。
    急に最新バージョンのプロジェクトデータを開かなくてはいけなくなった時、とても困ります。
    逆に、別の人にプロジェクトデータを渡す時、こちらが先に最新にしてしまっていると先方が開けないという事態も多々起こります。
    他の企業はどのようにして運用しているのでしょうか?
    このままでは、複数Creative Cloudアカウントを保有している企業では、Creative Cloudの使用は困難ではないかと思います。

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hide irrelevant enclosing bins when using search in the Project window

Currently a search still displays all bins, even if they don't match the search quota, please hide them (or provide an option to hide them) so only the relevant items or bins are displayed after entering search terms

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Default import bin

Currently if you created a nest sequence or "replace with after effects comp" or important a sequence from abother project and then get all its assets with it, all these new assets are placed in the root of the main project. It would be nice if you could set a bin as the default location ofr any auto imported or created assets. With a large project you constantly have to clean up all these files and it would be far cleaner and easier to stay on top of it they went in one bin which you could routinely go through…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow consolidation of projects to a single folder location without duplicating any media which already exists at the destination

If media is spread across several folders, allow the 'Collect and copy' function to intelligently consolidate media to a chosen destination folder, without duplicating any media that already exists at the destination.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug - CC2018 makes junk files next to projects

When I open projects, Premiere creates one or more empty files in the project folder with names like "7810fad9-0422-4112-a68b-c96e32c9e13c"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Project panel: Make Un-hiding assets as obvious as Hiding assets

Currently it's very easy in the Project panel to see the option to "hide" something. However, once you've hidden something, the only way to UN-hide is to right click in an open spot in the bin, and then you can see the un-hide command.

Unless you know that you need to right click over nothing, you will never see nor find the option to un-hide your assets!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BUG: Cannot associate TIFF files after Project Mgr. copy-to-new location

After using project manager to copy files to new location, it does not copy tiff files and will not manually link to them. If I manually try to link to the tiff files, it gives an import error, except there is no actual error text.

In fact, we have multiple projects that will not import tiff images -- they give an import error without any actual error text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Correct audio issues in 12.1

Audio issues rampant., particularly with Multicam syncs and the resulting sequences. Audio does not play through hardware yet meters are moving. Solo/Unsolo sometimes makes it work. Paths are incorrect for audio channels in new sequences, corrections are not repeatable. Sometimes you get a fix on the audio and get it to play then quit the project, reopen and no audio playback. A nightmare. Look at the forums.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A better emergency Save in the event of a crash

Sometimes it doesn't do anything. Especially since 2018. If you're not going to make stability rock-solid - make the emergency Save flawless.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Respect opened sequences when changing workspace.

When changing workspace, we loose the way sequences were opened and organized. Have the option to keep sequences the way they are when changing worspaces

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Watch folders for premiere pro

Add a Watch Folder feature, where footage are automatically imported if added to a specific watch folder

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Metadata Display presets don't remember chosen order

The Metadata Display customization could be a little more helpful, mainly having a way for saved settings to remember the order we have placed the metadata columns in. I find that each new project I start (while I can bring up the particular fields I want again), I have to re-order them in my project window each time. Adding order to a saved setting would remove a lot of headache.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Project Panel greyed out Bug

In Premiere Pro 12.1.1, when there's no Project Panel currently opened, the Project panel can't be open again using Reveal in Project of clips or Reveal Sequence in Project or even shortcuts, the Windows -> Project is then greyed out.

Only when reopening the project again and use the Windows -> Project again, the Project Panel can be opened.

Also the Reveal Clips in Project and Reveal Sequence in Projects doesn't work unless the Project Panel is opening that exact bin of the item, or the Project Panel is displaying List View and at the same time is opening the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Saving project takes a lot of time

WIth the latest version, if Premiere is open for a while, when I manually CTRL+S my project it takes too much time (about 10 seconds). If I close the app and reload, saving take as usual 1-2 seconds. Maybe a memory issue?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make relinking a part of the undo flow

A drive goes offline. Then it goes back online. Premiere opens relink window and says "hey I've found all of these files again!" and you're like "Cool!"

But there's a problem. It actually found different files with the same names (because you're working with DSLR or FS5 or some dumb camera that doesn't use unique filenames).

It has relinked all of your files to the wrong files. How do you find all of the files that have been relinked wrong?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base