Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX YOUR PROJECT MANAGER

It is unfathomable that in 2019 we still have to waste sooooo much of our time with this broken archaic tool!! I keep getting error message upon error message when i try to simply copy sound files over. You should be able in the first part to just select the clips you want to consolidate, right clip and then boom. Like FCP7 has been able to do for the last decade of it's life. Why in god's name do we only have the option to select sequences??? And to top it all off, it doesnt even work as error message…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. セーフマージンが使用できない

CC2019では、セーフマージンをONにするとブラックの画面になってしまう。改善していただけますか?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Team Project Revert Changes

Sometimes during an editing session changes were made that are not wanted, either indavertently or you just changed your mind. Normally a user would be able to close the project and not save the changes, but with Team projects this is not an option.

Add a feature to Revert Current Changes which would abandon all current changes and re-sync back to the previously shared version.

It could be invoked via a Edit / Team Project / Revert Current Changes menu item, with an appropriate warning dialog.

This would allow a user to stay on the currently shared version, even if…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Team Project Version History

Collaborators need to know what has changed from one version to the next. The most common question a team member has about another member's change is: what changed?

When pushing a change the dialog shows a list of affected assets. That list should be maintained and presented later to users wanting to know what a given version change had from the previous version.

The Team Project Versions mechanism in the Media Browser panel should be changed to show all of the versions in the left master tree in reverse order with the latest on top.

Clicking on a version should…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. markers not working properly in source

I cannot clear existing markers once they are placed in the Source monitor. Right clicking in the menu and clicking clear markers does nothing. Also I can not change the place of a marker by moving the bar and clicking marker again. Very frustrating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Different coloured tabs per project

Individual projects have individual coloured tabs. All tabs associated with a particular project, have the same colour. This will help identify the different sequences associated with each project.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Renaming sequence bug

I have a premiere project file that I use for a template for all my projects. It has a folder structure I use for each project. because it was made in an older version of Premier I'm asked to resave the project and it converts it. Everything works fine but when I have a new sequence from a video file that I drop onto the timeline, for some reason it will not let me rename the sequence at all. I have to save the project, restart premiere, and reload the project file. Then it allows me to rename the sequence.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expand Populated Bins

expand populated bins-
    at work we use project templates with many bins already created to sort media. My idea is to use a function similar to hitting "U" in After Effects' timeline, and only open/expand bins that are currently populated. (when the project tab is selected, or multiple bins are selected?)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great if Premiere Pro helped manage clips copied from other projects.

When a closing a project that contains clips copied from other projects, ask me what I want to do with the files. The same with clips imported from folders in locations other than where that project is. (This seems a little more complicated) I would like the option to copy the original files to the location designated in Project Settings or another location, like Audition does.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. CC2019 project no longer opens

I have an old CC2019 project I created in November and now the client wants changes // I try to open the project and CC2019 just hangs and hangs and hangs, Spinning Beach Ball of Doom //

So I used this handy tool: http://www.joshcluderay.com/downgrade-premiere-project-converter/
    and now the project opens fine in CC2018, though some of those sparkly Lumetri Tools in 2019 are gone, at least I can deliver my video today.

Just another comment in the overall "crashyness" of CC2019.

My workmates have been trying to tell me not to start new projects in 2019, and now I will finally…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere should be able to tell with which version a project was made

I get a project file from a customer. It just say "it is made with a newer version". It would be very helpful if it says something like "made with version "36" and then you follow a link and you can see its CC 2019 or whatever.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Consolidate Duplicates 13.0.1

Version 13.0.1 contains a minor workaround to duplicated master clips "consolidate duplicates"

From what I can tell is that the consolidate duplicate removes master clips that are the "least organized." This means that they are not really in subfolders. If you know what is a duplicated you can drag them to the root of the project then it'll work. MAKE SURE your audio channels match!! Premiere will think you have two different set of master clips if you have some audio channels in stereo and some in mono.

However, as of right now, the button has very little flexibility.

• I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As imagens em meu preview estão verdes! Como resolver esse problema?

Acabo de baixar o premiere para testar e comprar. Mas ao inserir clips na time line, as imagens no preview estão verdes! Como resolver esse problema?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Project manager to copy used sections of clips but not transcode option

This is possible, it was a feature in FCP7. Transcoding takes a long time and there is an unnecessary decision to be made to increase file size or lower quality.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Save timeline as a project with relative footage and nested sequences

When you have a lot of timelines, each with a lot of nested sequence, project manager doesn't collect them and the relative footage (or other nested sequences). I have to select ALL sequence and consolidate them, but it is not helpful, because the footage in sequence not used will be copied, with a bin full of unused footage and timelines.

A great thing would be: i select the interested timeline and this will save all the relative footage, nested and subnested sequence and footage, dynamic link, ecc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wrong MXF Clip Timecode after Upgrading to CC 2019

There seems to be an issue when converting older projects in in CC 2019. Any edits made with MXF clips (shot on Sony FS7) seem to be off from the proper timecode. Open the project in CC 2018 and the proper edits are displayed. Other formats (ex. .MOV) seems to work properly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make an option under file to chose which project you are closing.

I love being able to open multiple projects but I regularly close the wrong project by accident.

It would be nice to have the choice of which project you are closing under the "close project" option in the "File menu"

Right now you are pretty much guessing, hoping and praying you have the project selected when you select close project but you don't know which you are closing for certain. Having a a submenu pop out and list all open projects would be a simple and clean solution.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base