Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. by completing the features to enable full conversion into new cloud version project (ex titles w logos)

by completing the features to enable full conversion from previous version CS5/6 project into new cloud version. Examples:

1. Titles do not convert when logos have been imported; related error message box in cloud version is empty with no explanation for error

2. Cannot select specific items that cloud version is having difficulty locating...the cloud c\version decides what to force you to "locate" for it...so for item 1 above as one example, cloud version cannot convert previous file if title had logo imported in previous version because it does not allow you to skip locating the item it has selected for you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. プロジェクトファイルごとに作業した時間がわかるようにしてほしい

プロジェクトの作成日時や、そこで作成したシーケンスの作成日時、
    プロジェクト・シーケンス生成から現在までいつ開いていつ保存したかを時系列でグラフ化できるようにしてほしい。
    実際に編集作業をしていた総時間(Premiereがアクティブになってマウスを動かしていた時間)をプロジェクトごとに表示できるようにしてほしい。
    理由は請求書や見積もりを作成するときに正確な編集時間を知ることができるからです。

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please add filter in bin (for label or star) like Adobe Bridge.

It can be very good idea to select and filter clips or audios in project bin and can grab them by filtering them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bulk remove invites from multiple team projects

Hello,
    We run an edit house that processes at least 100 edits per month. We don't create them, we are invited to most of these projects. Our team project list quickly becomes huge and of you have too many can cause all sorts of issues. There is only an option to remove us one by one from each project. Would be awesome to select multiple projects in the team projects list and have the option to bulk remove us from them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us to copy folder structures from the operating system directly into Premiere.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us to copy folder structures from the operating system directly into Premiere.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

Hi Adobe Team,

I still got this bug in PR 2018 and PR 2019
    When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

I'm not sure this is bug in PR or AE.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug PP 13.0.3: Fix searching through Subclips

With the new update, whenever I try to search through all of my subclips using a keyword I've created, the results list doesn't show all of the tagged subclips. For example, in the top right corner, it will say "20 items" were found but it will actually only display 5 of my subclips instead of all 20.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offline version of team projects or merge project feature

I'm currently on a feature documentary and work remotely as an AE for an editor on the other side of the city. Having a merge projects function would be incredibly useful. We are constantly ending up with duplicate multicam clips and sequences, if for example I sound mix reel 1, the editor is on reel 2 and we attempt to consolidate the projects. Team projects has the functionality that we need, but isn't stable enough for us to use with this much footage.

You have someone named Carl Strauss who advocates for syncing external audio via multicam, but the implications…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MAKE A 'REVERT BACK' OPTION FOR PREVIOUS YEAR OF PREMIERE PRO.. WHY ISN'T THIS AN OPTION YET?!?!?!?!

make it possible to open a 2019 PP file in a 2018 version.. or options to revert a 2019 file back to an older version ex: 2018..... this is common sense to me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Opening a project with only proxies. When trying to reconnect offline media "link media" only asks for originals, not proxies.

Opening a project with only proxies proves difficult. When trying to reconnect offline media, "link media" only asks for originals, not proxies. As I only have the proxies availiable, this is an issue. The proxy button pressed or not pressed, link media only asks for the originals. It would be nice to be able to specify which of the two I want to link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Team sequences rather than full projects

Rather than sharing a full project between multiple editors, it would be great if a single sequence could be shared with changes that ripple to all other editors.

For example, it would be great if an Assistant could pull selects in a sequence, share that sequence to other editors, and continue to add to that sequence without having to create an entire team project.

I work in a group of many different editors who all have their own organizational structure. For that reason, nobody is willing to use a team project, but a team sequence would be extremely useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Project Manager no longer works!!! this is urgent!

Unknown Error occurs when using project manager. After waiting for the files to copy over to a new hard drive, an unkown error message appears and and the folder with the copied project disappears. It is happening consistently.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere project files DISAPPEARED from my computer

A Premiere file that I have been working on for WEEKS suddenly and unexpectedly disappeared from my hard drive. Yes - DISAPPEARED completely. How can a file just vanish? If you think I'm lying do a Google search. I verified in Finder that my work folder and original clips are all still there, but the actual .pproj project file and auto-save folders are gone. I worked on the file, saved it, closed the project then the next evening when I went to open it it was gone from the project list on the Premiere home screen, AND the files were…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. no me deja abrir los videos grabados.

no me deja abrir ningun video, dice que estan dañados. osea que este programa para comprarlo es fraude

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PR CC 2019 generating TextEdit.app files in my project folder every time I save.

Has only happened once, but I started a new project today and I noticed this bug. Working on a speced out mid 2017 Macbook Pro on High Sierra 10.13.6 w/ Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB. When I start a new project I always map my scratch discs to the project folder and most often times work off an external, USB C drive. Basically, every time I save a new TextEdit.app file of 0 bytes is created in the project folder, my scratch folder, and in my previews folder. I have attached a screen shot for reference.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Load next clip Button

When derushing, a load next clip button right in the preview window will help us a lot for saving time, instead of using mousse and getting lost on the prodjekt when we have massive footages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Collaborative Remote Editing Features

Incorporate some of the ideas used in the Team Projects into regular projects. Two ideas that really spring to mind are:

Saving media mapping presets for multiple systems for easy project opening on a different system.

Merging duplicate projects that are the same except for maybe one or two sequences changed (please note the importing through media browser is not the solution, duplicated multicam clips and nested sequences still occur with this workflow)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. expand/collapse all sub-bins

In the Project panel, it would be great if there were a way to expand and collapse all sub-bins/folders within a bin/folder. This would significantly speed up workflows that involve media that automatically generate bins/folders, such as R3D files that exceed the camera's file system limit of 4 GB per clip. Since the clips are automatically re-stitched in Premiere, I really just need to get at one of those clips in each of the sub-bins. Currently, I have to expand all sub-bins individually. In my mind, this could be a right-click feature—right click on the parent bin, and there'd be…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FIX "Error Updating Parsing List from Memory" upon project open

Occasionally, when I open a project, the "Project" panel is not open by default and when I attempt to open it I get the "Error Updating Parsing List from Memory" message in the lower right corner. The project cannot be worked on and becomes a zombie project. It's incredibly problematic as I cannot figure out why this is happening. I'm forced to re-import the entire contents of my project into a new project. This is not ideal as I'm working in a professional environment. And, after attempting to fix the broken project it eventually doesn't open at all and is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base