Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. scrolling through footage lag

Why does it lag so much when I scroll up and down through my footage? It used to be buttery smooth. When i have more clips in my bin it lags more and takes forever to scroll down

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Save... for multiple locations automatically

As has been recommended by seasoned editors in the Premiere forum, I save my project in three separate locations frequently. This is safe but oh so tedious. Can the Save commands be reconfigured to be associated with each other? For instance, can I hit Save, which will automatically save my project AND optionally "save a copy" in two (or however many) other locations that I've previously chosen... using a logical version naming convention? I would love to achieve the exact same result that I do now... except with one click. I do the same multiple motions in a row, so…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save... for multiple locations automatically

As has been recommended by seasoned editors in the Premiere forum, I save my project in three separate locations frequently. This is safe but oh so tedious. Can the Save commands be reconfigured to be associated with each other? For instance, can I hit Save, which will automatically save my project AND optionally "save a copy" in two (or however many) other locations that I've previously chosen... using a logical version naming convention? I would love to achieve the exact same result that I do now... except with one click. I do the same multiple motions in a row, so…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Productions Bulk Export

Please provide an interface that allows selective bulk exporting of sequences contained within a Production. The ability to collect media for an entire Production would also be a good feature for this interface. Maybe call it Production Management?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't open all sequences when refreshing Productions projects

Currently, when I refresh a productions project, it opens every single timeline that was open when it was saved. That means, if an AE is working in the project and saves it, and I refresh it, I get inundated with every single sequence they had open. It's a minor annoyance but seems like a no brainer that if someone is refreshing they just want the updated project, not the open sequences.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sequências para mudar uma de cada vez.

Por exemplo, eu faço uma sequência. Cada um precisa mudar o tamanho do quadro que achar melhor e selecionar as sequências para mudar uma de cada vez.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Set Poster Frame with subclips doesn't work since last update NOV 2019 :(

I create a subclip and i cant organize my documentary material. Thats make my angry

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic cloud backup of project files no matter their location

Creative Cloud does have an automatic file sync currently but it is only active for a specific folder. It would be extremely helpful to backup project files across all applications (not just Premiere) to the cloud automatically, regardless of their local disk location. Even though the auto-save helps prevent me from losing too much work, there have been times where I did not backup my hard drive and it failed and I lost the project file. If it was in the cloud as well I would have been saved.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Collaboration Upgrade: Sequence Locking (not just project locking)

So I was anticipating Productions would help my team of 5+ editors improve our collaborative workflow, but it actually complicated things immensely, and I realized what our team would most benefit from: in-project sequence locking. Ideally, all editors would be able to enter the same project at the same time, while working on separate sequences. Resolve already has this method of collaboration, but I'm loathe to switch my whole team over a system that doesn't have high output editing at the forefront of their product design (we use Davinci for select grading projects, but that's about it)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Could you add a "Project template" in Premiere exactly as you have it in Effects? It's very good to not have to create asset folders. :) H

Could you add a "Project template" in Premiere exactly as you have it in Effects? It's very good to not have to create asset folders. :)

Here is my feedback and my opinion

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Geladene Projekte können im Schnittfenster nicht abgespielt werden

Geladene Projekte können im Schnittfenster nicht abgespielt werden

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CC 2020 Timeline Clips Shifts After Moving Project / Relocating / Relinking

We have several users of BRAW Studio experiencing timeline shift after moving their projects between computers.
    Happens only with CC 2020 (both 14.0.0 and 14.0.1), both OSX and Windows, all framerate (23.96 fps and 25 fps for example).
    Apparently happens with others formats than .braw : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/linking-media-losing-in-and-out-points/td-p/10922669 "I have this problem on every file type I have tried; R3D, BRAW and CRAW"
    Attached is a zip with the two .prproj from a user editing with .braw
    We can see that this inside the .prproj XML :

<ClipLoggingInfo ObjectID="40" ClassID="77ab7fdd-dcdf-465d-9906-7a330ca1e738" Version="8">

<ClipName>A005_01231137_C004.braw</ClipName>
    <MediaInPoint>1577778048000000</MediaInPoint>
    <MediaOutPoint>1621427734080000</MediaOutPoint>
    <MediaFrameRate>10594584000</MediaFrameRate>
    <TimecodeFormat>110</TimecodeFormat>
    </ClipLoggingInfo>

is changed to this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG: Can't Rename anything in Projects Bin List View 14.0.1

In the projects bin, I'm completely unable to rename any asset.

No, the project is not in read-only mode.

Workaround is to switch out of List View and into Icon View. Now everything is renamable

Premiere Pro 14.0.1, Windows 10 up-to-date

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Feature request: Project colors/tags in a adobe production

Hi!

While working with adobe productions we found it would be handy (on mac) to give projects (multiple) colors like the tags on finder level.
    This way you can show if edited items are ready, busy etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Metadata Display and search functions in Productions

Just like in regular Projects, the Productions main window MUST support better search functions. We need to be able to add descriptions, comments or tags on the many folders (or even the unique Projects inside Productions main window).

Working on massive documentaries or long-format projects, the search function is crucial - and being able to navigate, search and find things FROM THE PRODUCTIONS WINDOW - which will then point you to the project where the information you're searching is located - is absolutely necessary.

Think of a documentary. You've done a lot of logging, notes, comments and tags on clips.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Detection of inconsistencies in proxies and subsequent DELETION of footage

The latest update, as of July 1 2020, keeps randomly deleting huge chunks of footage within sequences that I have already edited and rendered. I render, continue to edit other clips, and then I suddenly come back to find huge gaps of footage that have disappeared. The program keeps telling me they've detected inconsistencies in my proxies and so the program DELETES huge chunks of already edited footage, yet these inconsistencies seem to be extremely sporadic and don't arise when I immediately import it, only after I have spent a significant amount of time already editing. This has happened multiple…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am very disappointed with the output of my video. PPro did not save the entire video

I spent many hours on my project, saved it in various formats to insure that at least ONE would work (WMF, mp4, QuickTime, etc.) After trying both the Export option AND the Queue option for rendering, I closed the file and searched for the final output. To my disappointment, the mp4 did not render at all, the WMF rendered in a small screen, and did not capture the entire production (not all frames) in the final product and I don't see a Qtime format anywhere on my computer. THEN, I reopened the project and the first 1/2 of the frames…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Filter Used Clips in Icon-View Bin

There should be a way to filter out used/unused clips, especially in Icon and Freeform Views.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Copy any clips from outside project folder into project folder

Sometimes I accidentally (or on purpose if I'm rushed to finish an edit) import footage from outside my project folder, or from another drive entirely. It'd be great to have a feature where you can designate your project's footage folder and have a command to copy those clips into that folder.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base