Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow consolidation of projects to a single folder location without duplicating any media which already exists at the destination

If media is spread across several folders, allow the 'Collect and copy' function to intelligently consolidate media to a chosen destination folder, without duplicating any media that already exists at the destination.

14 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Opening old an older shared project version has the project converted but link isn't updated

Opening old an older shared project version has the project converted but link in the source project isn't updated and remains pointing at the old version. The solution would be for projects not to have to have to convert in the first place.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG: Cannot associate TIFF files after Project Mgr. copy-to-new location

After using project manager to copy files to new location, it does not copy tiff files and will not manually link to them. If I manually try to link to the tiff files, it gives an import error, except there is no actual error text.

In fact, we have multiple projects that will not import tiff images -- they give an import error without any actual error text.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: Premiere is auto-closing some of my open sequences which is a huge hassle.

I have 3 or 4 sequences open then when I reboot my computer (because Premiere Pro is so buggy) then only ONE sequence is open

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug - CC2018 makes junk files next to projects

When I open projects, Premiere creates one or more empty files in the project folder with names like "7810fad9-0422-4112-a68b-c96e32c9e13c"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A better emergency Save in the event of a crash

Sometimes it doesn't do anything. Especially since 2018. If you're not going to make stability rock-solid - make the emergency Save flawless.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why is my footage cut to 1 second when it is 37 minutes?

why when I import footage that is 37 minutes into premiere pro cc 2018, it cuts my footage into 1 second (a single frame) and it is still one second in the source manager but when I watch the video on my pc it is still 37 minutes?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Project panel: Make Un-hiding assets as obvious as Hiding assets

Currently it's very easy in the Project panel to see the option to "hide" something. However, once you've hidden something, the only way to UN-hide is to right click in an open spot in the bin, and then you can see the un-hide command.

Unless you know that you need to right click over nothing, you will never see nor find the option to un-hide your assets!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clip / Timeline Labels (Colors) between shared projects or imported into new projects.

When dragging footage between two projects (whether a shard project in a master project or between two unshared projects) the Label color doesn't travel with the footage. This is highly problematic as we organize our footage by color (drone footage is Mango etc) so that we can see what kind of footage or which speaker we're using. Unfortunately all of our work has been done in a master lifting project and doesn't translate into our individual edit timelines. This is a must have for us.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Saving project takes a lot of time

WIth the latest version, if Premiere is open for a while, when I manually CTRL+S my project it takes too much time (about 10 seconds). If I close the app and reload, saving take as usual 1-2 seconds. Maybe a memory issue?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. opening a new project gives you 5 windows

When you open a new project, it opens 5 different panels of the same project. PLEASE FIX. Also, the timeline never stays the same size when I re open Premiere - I have to always drag the top down underneath the playback windows.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Duplicate shared project

When a project is imported as a Shared Project in a Master Project, duplicating the shared one will also make a duplicated project file with the same name in the Master Project.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. package tool

Indesign and Illustrator has a function to package your project.
    I thought this is very usefull for sharing projects if you don't have teamprojects.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Media Managing After Effects Dynamic links better

Currently, If you have say, 10 After Effects dynamically linked clips on the timeline that have not been rendered and replaced, and you project manage the project, it will spit out 10 separate after effects project files representing each AE clip on the timeline (each prject contains ALL the Dl clips that you created originally). This needs to be fixed so that it only spits out the 1 AE project and references each clip to a comp inside that one project file.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. After Update to 12.1.0 (B186) version on MAC (OSX 10.11.6) some Video files aren't loaded!!!

Please release updates that work!!!
    We pay 70€/month!!!
    Scandal... :-(

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am very disappointed with the output of my video. PPro did not save the entire video

I spent many hours on my project, saved it in various formats to insure that at least ONE would work (WMF, mp4, QuickTime, etc.) After trying both the Export option AND the Queue option for rendering, I closed the file and searched for the final output. To my disappointment, the mp4 did not render at all, the WMF rendered in a small screen, and did not capture the entire production (not all frames) in the final product and I don't see a Qtime format anywhere on my computer. THEN, I reopened the project and the first 1/2 of the frames…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

Hi Adobe Team,

I still got this bug in PR 2018 and PR 2019
    When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

I'm not sure this is bug in PR or AE.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro Replace with After Effect Composition Problem

When I have an conform or import any sequence files (.dpx or .tif) into Premiere timeline. and then I click "Replace with AfterEffect Composition"
    All any image sequence or video is not shown at all.
    I found this bug since CC2018, I also report this bug in CC2018 last year,
    I've expected this bug should be fix in 2019 but not yet.

anyway, I dont get this bug in CC2017

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".

Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".
    I would like to exchange sequences with Avid and EDIUS using AAF or XML. However, at present, its accuracy is too low to use. Finalcut Pro 7 was highly accurate with interaction with other software. While there are many users who are transitioning from Finalcut Pro 7 to Premiere Pro, the fact that this function can not be used is a considerable disadvantage.
    各編集ソフトとの連携「シーケンスデータの移行」ができるようにしてほしい。
    AAF or XMLを使用してAvidやEDIUSとシーケンスをやりとりしたいが、現状ではその精度低すぎて使用できない。FinalcutPro7は他のソフトとやりとりが精度が高かった。FinalcutPro7からPremiereProに移行してくるユーザーが多い中、この機能が稼動できないのはかなりのデメリットになる。

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base