Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. presets bin in the effects panel

Delete default presets in the effects bin.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stop Bugs!

Ever since the new update, I have had SOOO many problems with Premiere Pro. The most annoying one is that it messed up my workspaces. Every time I click on a workspace it has a pop-up saying that I have to save-as. Also, it messed up all of my workspaces and deleted some. Whenever I try to customize my workspaces again, they get reverted after starting the app again. This is very annoying and I should not be paying the price I do for apps with this many bugs. Please fix this!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Easily adjustable rules for applying luts to footage.

You cannot batch control luts right now on master clips. It would be great if we had a way to apply luts based off of metadata such as this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a preference to reset preferences

Wouldn't it be great if the preferences panel itself had an option for "Reset preferences to factory default (requires restart)"?

Many users have no idea what keys to press when launching Premiere to reset preferences. Those keys also vary between Adobe apps, and it would be great if they were the same on all apps.

A simple preference checkbox would make this more discoverable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. problem with system permissions when editing media on external drive in premiere pro 22.3.0

I have all my assets on an external drive and after updating to the new version of premiere 22.3.0, I was getting a scratch disk error that was saying premiere doesn't have access to my external drive. I had to then go into my system preferences and grant premiere pro full disk access. I have never had to do this before which leads me to think it may be an issue in the new version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change "I-Frame only MPEG" to QuickTime ProRes 422 LT in Sequence Settings on Windows

Every time, when I create a sequence from file, I change "Preview File Format" from I-Frame Only MPEG to ProRes 422 LT. I know, "I-Frame Only" its a good old times format, but today, when you bring a ProRes in Windows, It is time to change standard format?=)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Productions - Show Project Media

It would be great, while using Productions, to have the ability to turn on a setting where all the media referenced in a Project's sequences can be visible within the project window. This would act similar to Avid's "Show Reference Clips" in the Set Bin Display panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow Premiere Pro to have more than 16 color labels

Having the 16 color label limit is very frustrating for some specific work.

It would be fantastic if Adobe Would remove this limit label limit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Set Default Spatial Interpolation To LINEAR

Pleaseeee add a setting that allows you to set the default spatial interpolation to linear instead of auto bezier. Half of my time editing is me changing all my key frames to linear and its really annoying. I've also seen that linear is supposed to maybe be the default? If it is, then for me & some users that is not the case, so the ability to change the default setting would be epic. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display clip resolution in the 2nd collum of Project panel.

At the moment by default we have clip name, frame rate, then media start, end duration of clip etc all before resolution which I would assume is the second easily accessible info after frame rate.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mute Source Window Button (not the same as scrubbing!)

There is no button to mute the source window. There are times when other audio is playing and I do not wish to hear the playback from the source window preview because it's not needed. But there's no way to turn it off, or pot it down.
    To be clear, this is not the same as "Mute While Scrubbing" which already exists as an option.
    Often footage contains ambient sound/noise that isnt necessary to be heard during assembly, or at all.

Please give us the simple option to Mute the Source Window!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. premiere pro in language netherlands

I would like to have adobe programs in Dutch, is this possible?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the "Display The Project Item Name and Label Color" Option in the Project Settings a full featured Preference

I would love it if you would promote/move the "Display The Project Item Name and Label Color" setting option that currently lives in the Project Setting Dialog to a full featured preference.

I want this setting to be turned on for every single project I work on - but because it is attached at a project basis and not a program basis, every single time I make a new project I need to go in to that panel and turn it on. Please put this into the normal presence panel and make it a global setting that applies to every…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring back Label Color in Project Panel list mode, PLEASE

Where did the label colors go in the Project window when in 'List' mode? That was a relevant and useful tool. If you hover in the panel, it says it is there, but alas, there are no little squares.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Where are my keyboard shortcuts?

Upgraded to 2020 and none of the keyboard shortcuts work??.....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve Control Surface Customization in Premiere Pro: Support for X-Touch Mini and others

I got my new X-Touch Mini today, and I have to say that I'm very disappointed with how little support Audition and Premiere Pro have for it. For instance, support is limited to Mackie Control (MC) mode, the encoder knobs are limited to panning, and the buttons to their default functions, some of which don't work.

This device is relatively inexpensive and is extremely popular with Lightroom Classic users (using the midi2lr plugin). It is unfortunate that the developers couldn't invest a little bit of time to make this device awesome in Audition and Premiere Pro by creating one or…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Launching Lightroom resets shared media cache location for Pr, Ae, Au and Me

Hi,
    By simply launching the latest Lightroom Classic (9.3), it will set the shared media caches locations for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder to the default Lightroom video cache location.

/Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Video

Even though Lightroom's own media cache location might be custom set to something else.

Running the latest app versions available on MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

Does this also mean that the rather small cache size limitations usually set in lightroom now apply to the video editing apps shared cache too? Will Lightroom also delete cache files from Pr, Ae, Au, Me ?

This bug has been reported…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option field for interpolation.

An option field for the interpolation settings so users can put their preferences in instead of the standard once:
    temporal interpolation = linear
    spatial interpolation = bezier
    This would support the style of everyone of us and increase work flow.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Workspace Still not Properly Saving

Premiere Version 14.2.0 - Windows 10 Pro

When creating a new project the Project Panel is STILL not in the correct place. Everything else in the workspace saves properly. For the past several updates the issue has been the same.

The Project Panel is the only window not properly saving. This only occurs when starting a new project.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting recommended over the span of several months.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. silence my clips in the SOURCE panel

Frequently I want to SILENCE a clip playing in the source panel so I can preview sound from elsewhere, to see what goes together. BUTTON for that would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base