Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please remove "Auto-save" function from stopping the workflow.

I have auto-save setup for every 2 minutes because Premiere crashes so much. I've used this product since 2010. I'll be in the flow of editing and auto-save will pop up and temporarily disable everything until it goes away. It's extremely distracting and I wish it didn't disrupt me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add metadata info in Audio Names

Heyya it would be great to get the audio metadata information with the audio names in the Timeline. Currently, it just says Ch1 Ch2 Ch3 etc, whereas in Da Vinci Resolve, the same clips will say Boom Lav1 Lav2 etc. Be great to catch up to Resolve on this one, cheers!

I have a picture of the Resolve audio tracks, but the new "Drop or click to upload files" button doesn't work on Chrome in Big Sur 11.2 ;/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Project Bin Not Saving in Workspace

When saving a new workspace in a new project or any project it doesn't keep the project bin were the workspace is saved too. I know it's easy just to move it every time you open premiere but it's super annoying.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need preferences option to disable Composite In Linear Color

Within the preferences menu, I need the option to disable Composite In Linear Color (found in the Sequence Settings menu). I never use this option as cross dissolves are jarring with it on. I'd prefer to have this option disabled every time I create a new project and to not to have to manually turn it off each time I create a new project. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Join Selected Through Edits mappable to keyboard

Currently the options are this:
    -OPTION 1: select some 'through edits' and choose from drop down menu to Join them.

-OPTION 2: Join ALL Through Edits (which is also mappable to a key.

HOWEVER, joining ALL through edits can cause effects (pics) or levels and effects (audio) on the right hand side of any Through Edit to disappear.

Solution - and there are two:
    1, allow option to map not just "Join ALL Through Edits" but "Join SELECTED Through Edits" AND "Join Through Edits between IN and OUT on Target Tracks"

2, Make "Join ALL Through Edits" only work where…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. View label colours while in Icon view.

We need to be able to see our label colours while in the icon view. Not sure why we can't do this as it would be super helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make this available in projects within an Adobe Premiere Production: "Display the project item name and label color for all instances"

This option is not available for projects within a production.
    It is heartbreaking that I can't use this with my team and have to abandon Productions for this reason.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change sequence settings while retaining framing and timing

Currently, if I receive a timeline that is 4K, and the final output is to be HD, and my computer can't handle the playback of the 4K sequence - and I go to sequence settings and change the timeline to HD (scale down), all the footage that was scaled to, or framed for the 4K screen will have retained its pixel size relative to the HD frame. i.e. a 4K footage that is scaled 100% on a 4K output (full frame), will still be 100% if i change the sequence to HD and be far too large for the new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keyboard Shortcuts in the Cloud

It would be awesome if you guys enabled a feature where you could upload your edited keyboard shortcuts to the cloud for your account. That way when you do a clean re-install on your computer (Mac or Windows) you can come back to Premiere with your shortcuts already there back to normal. Or if you going to work on someone else's computer, it would be nice to even be able to share your keyboard shortcuts with someone else's account or export them into a file that you could import into Premiere.

Thanks so much Adobe!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Assigning shortcut keys to apply a cetrain effect on the selected clip(s)

I assigned a shortcut key for nesting. It would be awesome if I could assign another key for applying the "warp stabalizer" effect.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Checkbox for zoom in/out function to follow selected clip

Coming from an Avid background, this would speed up the workflow of zooming in and out constantly without losing newly placed clips

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. fix the bug that deleted default workspaces reappear after restart and custom ones are put in the overflow menu

deleted custom workspaces reappear after restarting premiere. if i download sync, they are gone but my custom workspaces are in the overflow menu. like this i have to download settings and put the custom ones in the bar every time i restart premiere. i got to have just custom ones in order to get my shortcuts on the custom workspaces work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SET TO FRAME SIZE and SCALE TO FRAME SIZE are backwards in operation from their names...

The names are backwards from the logic of what they actually do. Set scales smaller or larger and Scale sets it be the resolution of the timeline throwing away the ability to scale with the clips higher resolution.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. presets bin in the effects panel

Delete default presets in the effects bin.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop Bugs!

Ever since the new update, I have had SOOO many problems with Premiere Pro. The most annoying one is that it messed up my workspaces. Every time I click on a workspace it has a pop-up saying that I have to save-as. Also, it messed up all of my workspaces and deleted some. Whenever I try to customize my workspaces again, they get reverted after starting the app again. This is very annoying and I should not be paying the price I do for apps with this many bugs. Please fix this!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Easily adjustable rules for applying luts to footage.

You cannot batch control luts right now on master clips. It would be great if we had a way to apply luts based off of metadata such as this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a preference to reset preferences

Wouldn't it be great if the preferences panel itself had an option for "Reset preferences to factory default (requires restart)"?

Many users have no idea what keys to press when launching Premiere to reset preferences. Those keys also vary between Adobe apps, and it would be great if they were the same on all apps.

A simple preference checkbox would make this more discoverable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro "ImporterQuickTime.prm" issue.

Premiere Pro does not launch and it stop at "ImporterQuickTime.prm". after update to Premiere Pro Version 22.0.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to have imported media automatically assigned label color of folder label color.

Option to have imported media automatically assigned label color of folder label color.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base