Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. load custom video tracks onto new sequence preset

I would like to be able to load my custom video tracks onto a new sequence preset. Apparently I can only do it with audio. It would save a lot of time. If I'm creating a sequence preset it's because I want to save time and start working immediately. Instead of having to name my video tracks every time I start a new project. If you can do it with audio, please make it available for video tracks.

Thank you very much,
    Ricardo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Preset preview playback speed

Back in the 1980's when I first started editing on 3/4", we had buttons for half speed, full speed and 2x speed playback forward or reverse. I'd love to have a way to program a key to be whatever playback speed I want, without having to hit a long key sequence to get there. Like right now to get a slower speed forward, I have to hit [space]JJ (space bar, upper case J twice to get the speed I want.) That's fine if you do it once, but I'm going to get carpal tunnel syndrome doing it all day for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Image Set to Frame Size - Preference option to always have this selected when dragging into your timeline

Add a preference options to always 'set to frame size' when dragging an image into your sequence. So, you don't have to do it for many pictures on your timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Include the Text Engine Feature from Photoshop

We produce a lot of videos in Arabic and it's a hassle to have to flip the text through a third party tool because it's in the wrong reading order. It shouldn't sound like a luxury to be able to paste Arabic text into Premiere and have it copied as originally intended, but as of now it's completely flipped in an unusable manner. If there was an option like the one Photoshop to change the text engine format, we could cut down on a lot of tedious text flipping and save lots of post production time avoiding this step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. the letters are too small, can hardly read it. It would be better if can be set to our preference.

the letters are too small, can hardly read it. It would be better if can be set to our preference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug: Playback preference - Enable Transit not working

To view video on a second monitor, I use the playback preference Enable Transit and select the monitor. Not working in 13.0.1 and 13.0.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add modifier keys

It would be nice if there were other modifier keys instead of just ctrl, opt, command and shift. For some of my keyboard editing I would find it easier if the function keys (F1-F12) could also be used as modifier keys, e.g. F6+1 to target track 1.
    FCP7 they had this as an option. It would also open up the keyboard to more customizable shortcuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Getting blank custom workspace when changing form another workspace to one of my own

Whenever I switch to a custom workspace that I created from one of Adobe's or another users, I get a blank workspace with no panels at all.

It appears it's a bug that isn't saving the workspace or not allowing you to access a custom one when switching from anothers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. a Switch Panel, with buttons that can be labeled & assigned custom settings to enable/disable

In my coworking space, I wear bluetooth headphones, but when the team comes over to view the cut and switch over to internal speakers, I have to navigate to Premiere Pro > Preferences > Audio Hardware > Default Output > select > Ok.

It would be really slick if there was a new panel window, with generic looking light switches/buttons, the function of which is assignable to various things.

That could help with a lot of "deep menu" items that sometimes need to be frequently switched back and forth from, and a fast way to do so would be very…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support DNxHD or additional codecs on Blackmagic Decklink capture cards

On Windows, Decklink cards only support Uncompressed or MotionJPEG codecs. Please add support for DNxHD or additional codecs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ADVANCED: Resolution (and other features) search filter

Premiere Pro should have a more advanced search filter (as Davinci Resolve) for searching clips with specific features, as the resolution or the format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Press to use"

Hello. I come here to suggest creating a function in the 'keyboard shortcuts'. Function that will allow the activation of a tool only while the key corresponding to it is pressed. When the key is released, it will return to the previous tool. Thank you, I hope you read it!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a CMD/Alt + Up Arrow shortcut for bin navigation

Hi there!

There's a keyboard shortcut I constantly keep trying to use but doesn't exist in Premiere Pro: Navigate Up (in the Project panel).

I can expand and collapse bins with Left and Right Arrow keys but if I open a bin in its own window, I'd love to be able to quickly navigate back up the folder tree using a shortcut.

This is a standard shortcut in macOS Finder and Windows Explorer and I use it every day.

Thanks - by the way, you are awesome.

Maxim Jago

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can't zoom out the timeline with my scrool on the 15.0 version of Premiere Pro

I used to zoom in and out timeline with my scroll before the 15.0 version and after I upgraded Premiere pro, I'm not able to use this anymore... I contacted customer service and they said the scroll zoom out option is not available for the newest version of Premiere Pro. I would like to have this option on Premiere pro for the next upgrade. It slows my workflow a lot and I can't understand why they removed this option.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. open a project in 5.1 surround

have the option to open a project in 5.1 without using the preference/audio hardware/settings/selection of the surround of the audio card.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base