Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

379 results found

1. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

I have used Premiere Pro for 9+ years and a TON of my projects use Legacy Titles. I need to be able to save the layout of the Legacy Title pop-up window so I don't waste time re-sizing and choosing my panels every time I need to make an edit. It's currently unusable at pop-up.

Switching to the new Graphics panel will not help me because I have 9+ years worth of Legacy Titles. See attached image - this is what I get when I open the Legacy Title - I cannot make changes in the properties tab, for example,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please fix the use of Control Surfaces

Ever since version 15 the use of Mackie protocol controlled surfaces no longer works, not even in 15.1. Please fix this! Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Move task bar so you don't lose screen real estate at the top?

The new (stupid) task bar at the top (that separates editing and exporting???? You're not DaVinci Resolve!?!?) means I lose screen real estate - when I move, minimise it etc, certain features become unavailable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mute Source Window Button (not the same as scrubbing!)

There is no button to mute the source window. There are times when other audio is playing and I do not wish to hear the playback from the source window preview because it's not needed. But there's no way to turn it off, or pot it down.
    To be clear, this is not the same as "Mute While Scrubbing" which already exists as an option.
    Often footage contains ambient sound/noise that isnt necessary to be heard during assembly, or at all.

Please give us the simple option to Mute the Source Window!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow light mode for Adobe Premire Pro

In Adobe Bridge, there is an option to make the interface bright white, and it's there for discord too, but it's called "light mode" on discord. Can you implement this for Adobe Premiere pro too?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow import of settings/keyboard shortcuts/workspaces from v14 (2020 release) to v15 (2021 release)

I was just informed by Rohan on Adobe's support team that Premiere v15 (2021 release) cannot import settings such as customized keyboard shortcuts and workspaces from the previous v14.9 (2020 release). This seems like a huge oversight in Adobe’s development, if you cannot import from previous versions. Having to recreate settings wastes a lot of time for professionals using their software, and leaves me not using Adobe’s current releases.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add metadata info in Audio Names

Heyya it would be great to get the audio metadata information with the audio names in the Timeline. Currently, it just says Ch1 Ch2 Ch3 etc, whereas in Da Vinci Resolve, the same clips will say Boom Lav1 Lav2 etc. Be great to catch up to Resolve on this one, cheers!

I have a picture of the Resolve audio tracks, but the new "Drop or click to upload files" button doesn't work on Chrome in Big Sur 11.2 ;/

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give us unified file names AND custom color labels in the Timeline (i.e. fix Project Settings checkbox)

The current "Display the project item name and label color for all instances" option in the Project Settings window is of extremely limited use to editors since it only allows users to turn the option on or off for BOTH item names and label colors at the same time.

This makes it impossible to rename clips/subclips/nests in the Project window and have the new names automatically propagate to all Sequence instances IF the user also wants to identify items in the Timeline with custom color labels. A single checkbox to control 2 different options at once in an "all or…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improved Clip and Sequence Marker Functionality for Export and Interoperability

The ability to work with, export, save and import Clip and Sequence Markers in Adobe Premiere Pro needs to be dramatically improved.

There needs to be a function that allows you to export ALL clip markers from ALL the individual clips that are laid out in one sequence. At the moment you only seem to be able to export Sequence markers or clip markers individually from individual clips. The ability to export everything into one document would be much better.

There needs to be a better way of exporting these markers into a document - the current export as HTML…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Frame Blended on Time Remappping

I do a lot of time-lapse work, I love how to frame blending can add some motion blur, just wish I could blend the frames when I time-remap as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Premiere Pro 2020 and 2021 Audio Sped Up and Choppy

I install Newtek NDI version 5 to get their codec for the videos I import from their TriCaster so I can edit and all sequences audio is sped up and choppy from any project in 2020 or 2021. I found a YouTube where the guy set Preferences -> audio hardware Default Input: to No Input and it solved the issue. Please fix this when you can. Thanks, Rob rob@sharewisdom.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow sequence label colors to be visible on timeline tab

I would like to be able to see the colour label applied to any given open timeline, within the timeline tab.

For example, I have multiple timelines and sequences within a project, and I am colour coding them, eg a specific colour once archived, and it would be great to see these label colors as a little square within the tab at the top of each timeline to the left to the sequence name.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. レガシータイトルのテクスチャのバグ

レガシータイトルを他PCから受け取り読み込むと、レガシータイトルのテクスチャがオフラインファイルとして表示され続ける。他PCの全てのスタイルに紐付いているようで、一度レガシータイトルでフォントをしようすると、テクスチャのオンオフに関わらず表示され続ける。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

I have used Premiere Pro for 9+ years and a TON of my projects use Legacy Titles. I need to be able to save the layout of the Legacy Title pop-up window so I don't waste time re-sizing and choosing my panels every time I need to make an edit. It's currently unusable at pop-up.

Switching to the new Graphics panel will not help me because I have 9+ years worth of Legacy Titles. See attached image - this is what I get when I open the Legacy Title - I cannot make changes in the properties tab, for example,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability To Save Layout When Opening Legacy Title Window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Premiere 15.0 Control Surface loupedeck+ support + Logitech Mouse Issue

I lost Loupedeck+ control surface support in Premiere 15.0, so I updated the plugin for v15.0 from the manufacturer and added it to the plugin folder of Premiere. I can now select the device in Settings>Control Surfaces but the device won't respond unless I have Premiere 14.9 also opened at the same time with it's own plugin in the correct folder. It is a very annoying work around, could this please be fixed?

Also, in updating to Premiere 15.0 I lost the ability to scrub on the timeline with the left and right options of the middle button/scrolling wheel of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Project Bin Not Saving in Workspace

When saving a new workspace in a new project or any project it doesn't keep the project bin were the workspace is saved too. I know it's easy just to move it every time you open premiere but it's super annoying.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Colour coded/customised workspace windows

I love the overall customisation in Premiere with workspaces, but use quite a few of them especially during onlining work. I would love an option to colour code windows, like a tint, so that I can easily glance different areas of the workspace - rather than it all being grey. When windows are tabbed together, at a glance it can be quite tricky to quickly navigate from audio, to effects, to rushes, and so on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a CMD/Alt + Up Arrow shortcut for bin navigation

Hi there!

There's a keyboard shortcut I constantly keep trying to use but doesn't exist in Premiere Pro: Navigate Up (in the Project panel).

I can expand and collapse bins with Left and Right Arrow keys but if I open a bin in its own window, I'd love to be able to quickly navigate back up the folder tree using a shortcut.

This is a standard shortcut in macOS Finder and Windows Explorer and I use it every day.

Thanks - by the way, you are awesome.

Maxim Jago

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base