Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the "Display The Project Item Name and Label Color" Option in the Project Settings a full featured Preference

I would love it if you would promote/move the "Display The Project Item Name and Label Color" setting option that currently lives in the Project Setting Dialog to a full featured preference.

I want this setting to be turned on for every single project I work on - but because it is attached at a project basis and not a program basis, every single time I make a new project I need to go in to that panel and turn it on. Please put this into the normal presence panel and make it a global setting that applies to every…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please give an option to use audio output as system default

I would like to switch between laptop and headset just like how Windows does it (unplug headset then switch to laptop and vice versa), without me choosing manually in Preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report v15.0 - project loses animation settings - animation frame rates change from 50 fps to 25 fps

Adobe Creative Cloud does the update to v15.0. On opening the Project it updates and prompts to save as a new file as is normal for version updates. This Project includes 3 animation clips which are sequences of images playing at 50fps. They have changed to 25 fps. I check in preferences and the project "indeterminate media timebase" remains at 50 fps. My Workaround is to manually "re-interpret" these frame rates. Reproducible? 3 x different animations in this project have done this. However other 50fps animations in 2 x other projects converted after this one are OK.

On installing v15.0,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. subtitel track

Can we have the feature that we can scale the subtitle Track? Because now it is smal and stacked to the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. subtitel track

Can we have the feature that we can scale the subtitle Track? Because now it is smal and stacked to the top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can't zoom out the timeline with my scrool on the 15.0 version of Premiere Pro

I used to zoom in and out timeline with my scroll before the 15.0 version and after I upgraded Premiere pro, I'm not able to use this anymore... I contacted customer service and they said the scroll zoom out option is not available for the newest version of Premiere Pro. I would like to have this option on Premiere pro for the next upgrade. It slows my workflow a lot and I can't understand why they removed this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Step Forward/Backward by # of seconds as an option.

I work with a variety of frame rates and need to be able to step forward/backward by seconds rather than by frames. 5 frames is completely useless, and setting it to 30 frames is better but only really works when editing 29.97 footage. My company also works with 23.98 and 25 fps and frames aren't useful in these instances.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. View label colours while in Icon view.

We need to be able to see our label colours while in the icon view. Not sure why we can't do this as it would be super helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Guide presets for the program monitor

Pressing ctrl and R brings up the rulers in the program monitor and you have to manually move the rulers and right click on them to enter the ruler positions. Without external shortcuts like auto hotkey to do this quicker, instead I propose ruler presets. Pressing CTRL R will continue to bring up the guides, but you can enter guide presets in a menu and select that preset in a hamburger icon on the top left of the program monitor in the guides.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In premiere export settings add start queue auto and avoid adobe encoder auto pop window

In premiere export settings close to Queue add two extra options to tick
    -Star Queue automatically in adobe encoder so I don't have to be load and click in start
    -avoid auto pop adobe encoder window so I can continue working in premiere while is exporting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Audio Hardware > Main Output devices to be defined by keyboard shortcut & others.

I've seen this requested quite a bit, but having an option to create a keyboard shortcut to quickly switch Premiere's audio output will ultimately cut down time and increase convenience for the user and/or reviewer. Audio Hardware is generally just the tip of the iceberg as more quick control over other preferences should exist as well, such as removing media cache, changing the brightness, maybe even memory adjustments for the more resource-concerned. It's the little things that keep us happy Adobe - A huge thanks from myself and many others if you can push this through.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default Essential Sound Tab to EDIT

I understand the desire to promote the new stock music. but 99% of the time I go to Essential Sound it's to...WORK ON THE SOUND.

Please make the edit tab default, not the browse for STOCK tab.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. .exr color management

When exporting a .exr sequence from Premiere it changes the color management, when moved into Nuke you can compare both files the original and the new .exr render and does not match. Is there any way to fix that? Thx,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Where are my keyboard shortcuts?

Upgraded to 2020 and none of the keyboard shortcuts work??.....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Accelerate request for Early Access re: Speech to Text Transcription

I have applied for the early access program in order to get Speech to Text Transcription. My understanding is that this functionality has been available in Beta since October. I am requesting acceleration of approval into the early access program so that I can access Speech to Text within the Transcript panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Frame Size

When you start a project sometimes you forget to adjust frame size to your preference. But when you adjust frame size larger or smaller your sequence layers do not adjust with the frame size. So maybe add a setting or implement something to where our sequence layers adjust with the frame size if the frame size is change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Preferences<Media<Timecode

The default setting should definately be "START AT 00:00:00:00"

I have no idea why the default setting would be otherwise. I have struggled with this for quite a long time before deciding to adress it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. System installed fonts

Recently I was not able to use my fonts installed in my system if they are also in the Adobe fonts library. This makes me obliged to keep a copy from the font installed in my system if I also want to use it outside the Adobe software environment. If I keep a local copy and a cloud copy to use inside and outside Premiere pro, in all other software like Illustrator for example there will be various font conflicts resulting in missing fonts, even if I have the font installed on my computer. This has been a problem that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. version 14.5-keyboard commands aren't working

version 14.5-keyboard commands aren't working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base