Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow editors to change the colour of the softwares interface

I know editors whereby they feel that the defult colour scheme is obslite, Please allow us to change the colour of the interface ie the blue and grey colour scheme.

I understand we are able to change the shades of the colours, but the ability to completley change the colours would be great!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make custom label colors persist with project file

Custom label colors should persist with project so that the colors appear correctly when you open the project on a different computer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. System requirements, especially ideal loading of memory increased from 2019.

System requirements, especially ideal loading of memory increased from 2019.
    It is a pity that it only works on high spec machines.
    There are many reports that the response at the time of reproduction has become extremely bad.
    Especially when editing the AVCHD material with a long length, the response becomes severe.
    This is worse than the previous version, so the user's reputation is very bad.
    I'm still convinced that the newly added function is bad response, but it is quite hard for the user if the general function that did not have a problem with the previous version got…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Audio Hardware to recognise headphones automatically

Audio Hardware doesn't automatically recognise my headphones. Everytime i have to unplug and plug back in I have to manually change the settings to headphones. This is a pain when working in an envoirnment constant change is required.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Audio Input/Output hotkey

I wish there was a way to change the audio output with a set hotkey. This would allow quick switches between headphones and speakers without unplugging headphones or going into preferences. When I need to quickly show someone an edit and have been working with headphones I should be able to hot key switch to the speakers for playback.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unlimited Custom Labels

I love being able to color code my clips, and to have the flexibility to choose my own custom label colors, but having only 16 label slots really limits my color coding system! Avid Media Composer allows you to open up an unlimited color picker for each clip, and you there is NO maximum number of colors.

I miss being able to label things with detailed categories- ex: Blues for interviews, every subject is their own shade of blue. Pinks for Broll, every location is a different shade of pink. And so on. Glad Premiere has expanded the number recently…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Re-enable pasting of passwords into the Creative Cloud login screen

Has anyone had any issues recently where you cant paste passwords or two-factor authentication codes into the login fields of the Creative Cloud authentication screen?

I came in to work this morning, and I could no longer paste my password from 1Password, and had to type it in with the keyboard, like a caveman.

My only workaround to this is to create a Keyboard Maestro macro that "pastes" the copied password from my system clipboard to the password field by emulating the keystrokes, rather than by pasting.

I'm on macOS 10.13.6, Creative Cloud Desktop App v4.9.0.504

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. READABLE FONTS ON BACKGROUND INTERFACE

Writing to dark on interface. Cannot read the letters unless selected. Dark on dark is too dark. Readable interface. Custumizeable.
    And sizing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hungarian keyboard layout in shortcuts!!!

Please add support for hungarian keyboard layout in keyboard shortcuts!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Option to toggle rotate when masking

When masking, the tool focus nearly always switches to rotate the entire mask instead of allowing access to the individual point(s) I want to select. I have never had to rotate a whole mask and do not ever thing I should need to anytime in the future. It would be very helpful to have the ability to switch this feature off.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Preference to increase font size of the interface of Premiere Pro

Option to increase the size of font and style of font for the interface. Used CC2017 and font size was good, thinner text was readable. Upgraded to CC2019 and font was too small and the thin labels on Bins and Sequences were unreadable. The labels of the items in the timeline were unreadable. Reverted back to CC2017 after a few days of trying to adjust.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why did you move the titles bar?

I had a client call for a quick edit that took three times longer than it should only because you moved titles... again!`

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. List view reverts back to User Order after closing and re-opening

I change the thumbnail view to 'List View' or 'Name'. I save, close project, and re-open. Now the dropdown states that it is 'List View Sort', 'Name' is deselected, and the order of the clips is in a random order. This is very frustrating.

'List View Sort' vs 'Weird User Order Default Bug' has been the biggest annoyance of mine for a few years, please fix. I pay good money for this subscription. User Order should not be default, especially now that there is Freeform View.

Mac 10.14.6
    Pr: 13.1.4 (build 2)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix Debug Database Name Column

There are debug database items where the name is too long to be displayed in the column size provided. Please make the column width adjustable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This Action Will Delete Existing Keyframes warning... WHY?

Why is there a pop up warning when deleting keyframes in Premiere 'Pro'. Are Pro users not savvy enough to know what they're doing and need a warning EVERY SINGLE TIME we delete keyframes?

There is no warning like this in After Effects. Why in Premiere?

I've requested this be removed since CS5. How does this annoying pop-up still exist?

At least give a preference toggle to turn this off. Seriously.

Over 7 yrs, come on Adobe! Give your Pro users the benefit of the doubt in this 'Pro' application. YES I KNOW I AM DELETING KEYFRAMES.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/801578

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. workspaces not being retained CC2019 (13.1.2, build 9)

I have 4 custom workspaces.
    I have tried moving the other default workspaces to "do not show" and overflow, but the only way to get them to map to a keyboard shortcut is to delete the default (the default + my custom = 10 workspaces, there are only 9 available mappable workspaces).

When I close PP and reopen it, all of the default spaces are back and my keyboard shortcuts are incorrect.

first image is when I have workspaces set the way I want them (F-keys assigned correctly).

second image is after a program restart.

I expect for my custom…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable Automatic Updates

Any editor worth his salt knows that you don't test out new software versions with important projects. Yet Adobe has seen fit to develop an Automatic Update feature for the CC Desktop App. Worse yet, the feature is turned on by default.

That's a disaster that is no longer "waiting to happen", it IS happening for many users.

The feature should be IMMEDIATELY removed and the dolt who approved that idea given a pink slip.

Updates to Adobe CC programs should ALWAYS be manually initiated, without even the option of doing it automatically.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Sync Settings Before Signing In Wipes Workspaces

If you aren't signed into Premiere's sync settings panel and already have workspaces set up, when you do log in it wipes all of your custom workspaces despite having "upload only" or "ask my preference" selected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base