Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere 14.5.0 Bug - Keyboard shortcuts are not working in the "Project" window

Control + Shift + / is not duplicating assets in the project panel and "Delete" is not removing assess from the project panel. Control + S also isn't working while in the project panel. (may be important to note: the project I'm working on is from the previous version of premiere pro. issue occurred after update this morning)

I also can't click and drag objects in the Project window (objects are currently in a bin and I'd like to drag them to a different bin)

Windows 10 Pro
    Intel Core i7-6850k CUP @ 3.60GHz
    32 GB Ram
    MSI G1 GA-X99-Ultra…

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Status ON/OFF to pop-up window "your video was exported successfully"

Any chance to turn it off? I'm doing over 50 renders per day and this new thing comes after the render is really annoying.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DV capture setting gone [BUG]

For the capture settings, I only have an option to capture HDV and not DV. This only occurred after I updated my macbook pro to Catalina. Please fix this issue

40 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"l

If you've gone through 14 iterations of Premiere Pro without it, how can you possibly think that adding the extremely irritating "Your video was exported successfully" would be helpful?

And having made that mistake, you then don't have somewhere in Preferences for switching it off. I wish I hadn't been forced to do the update.... Hopefully someone will implement the change by the next update.

Just out of interest, I'm making a documentary where I am wading through hours of rushes taking out literally dozens, possibly over a hundred little clips. I'm going to have to click on "Okay" EVERY…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back Label Color in Project Panel list mode, PLEASE

Where did the label colors go in the Project window when in 'List' mode? That was a relevant and useful tool. If you hover in the panel, it says it is there, but alas, there are no little squares.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Where are my keyboard shortcuts?

Upgraded to 2020 and none of the keyboard shortcuts work??.....

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. View label colours while in Icon view.

We need to be able to see our label colours while in the icon view. Not sure why we can't do this as it would be super helpful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Default Essential Sound Tab to EDIT

I understand the desire to promote the new stock music. but 99% of the time I go to Essential Sound it's to...WORK ON THE SOUND.

Please make the edit tab default, not the browse for STOCK tab.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. version 14.5-keyboard commands aren't working

version 14.5-keyboard commands aren't working

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow horizontal scrolling of the Effect Controls timeline

Please consider adding the option to scroll the Effect Controls timeline horizontally instead of just vertically - in the same way the main timeline has this option.

Also, it would be really helpful if when working on a project, the Effect Controls timeline retained its current state when clicking away from and then back into an adjustment layer etc., i.e. horizontal and vertical position and zoom. It's currently really annoying and time consuming to have to keep redoing the same adjustments each time.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: Sync Settings To Adobe Cloud Fails

I can reproduce this problem 100% of the time.
    Using PrPro v 14.4.0 (Build 38) under macOS 10.4.6, whenever I try to sync my local settings up to Adobe Cloud, the sync fails.
    What I see is that in the 14.0 folder, when I say to sync my settings to the cloud, my local sync folder
    Profile-rm
    gets created as
    Profile-CreativeCloud-
    (note the lack of the "rm" on the end of the folder).
    I have tried the following (at each step, I re-try syncing both up and down):
    1. Deleting the 14.0 folder in the Documents folder;
    2. Uninstalling the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Program-view on second monitor, causing start-up freeze (14.6.0 Build 51)

Got 2 external monitors, through a Razer Chroma X (Radeon VII) and my 15" MacBook lid closed when working.
    I use my second monitor for Program-view when editing, and first monitor for timeline, source, project-bin and such.
    It's activated under Preferences -> Playback and Video Device where I have checked the desired monitor to show Program-view.

If I close, and try to open any project in any way. Premiere Pro will freeze while loading the project.
    To avoid this, I have to open Premiere Pro, and before I open project I uncheck the monitor (any monitor, for that matter) in…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For ALL CC apps there should be global options for saving, cache, scratch disk etc...

For ALL CC apps, there should be global options for saving, cache, scratch disk etc...

Have a centralised set of options to make global save locations in the main interface of the Creative Cloud Desktop app would take processing information to a greater level. Most people that have CC all apps have multiple HDD/SSD internal and external, yet this minor change would have a significant effect on production workflow.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show colour labels in Program>tile view, not just in list view

Labelling items and folders with different colours makes navigating big projects quite fast, but it feels pointless if those colours can't be seen while in tile view

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need preferences option to disable Composite In Linear Color

Within the preferences menu, I need the option to disable Composite In Linear Color (found in the Sequence Settings menu). I never use this option as cross dissolves are jarring with it on. I'd prefer to have this option disabled every time I create a new project and to not to have to manually turn it off each time I create a new project. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Frame Size

When you start a project sometimes you forget to adjust frame size to your preference. But when you adjust frame size larger or smaller your sequence layers do not adjust with the frame size. So maybe add a setting or implement something to where our sequence layers adjust with the frame size if the frame size is change

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

I have a 2020 iMac (P3 display) and a 1080p 24" Dell ultrasharp (sRGB) as second monitor that I use for Mercury Transmit in Premiere and After Effects.

It looks like the color management feature in Premiere Pro only look at the main display color space - the display with the menu bar. This results in having OK colors in the program monitor on the iMac screen but it darkens the picture on the Dell monitor. Meanwhile, this doesn't happen in After Effects at all, using Display Color Management in After Effects works with each ICC profile of any attached…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

I have a 2020 iMac (P3 display) and a 1080p 24" Dell ultrasharp (sRGB) as second monitor that I use for Mercury Transmit in Premiere and After Effects.

It looks like the color management feature in Premiere Pro only look at the main display color space - the display with the menu bar. This results in having OK colors in the program monitor on the iMac screen but it darkens the picture on the Dell monitor. Meanwhile, this doesn't happen in After Effects at all, using Display Color Management in After Effects works with each ICC profile of any attached…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base