Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. System requirements, especially ideal loading of memory increased from 2019.

System requirements, especially ideal loading of memory increased from 2019.
    It is a pity that it only works on high spec machines.
    There are many reports that the response at the time of reproduction has become extremely bad.
    Especially when editing the AVCHD material with a long length, the response becomes severe.
    This is worse than the previous version, so the user's reputation is very bad.
    I'm still convinced that the newly added function is bad response, but it is quite hard for the user if the general function that did not have a problem with the previous version got…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This Action Will Delete Existing Keyframes warning... WHY?

Why is there a pop up warning when deleting keyframes in Premiere 'Pro'. Are Pro users not savvy enough to know what they're doing and need a warning EVERY SINGLE TIME we delete keyframes?

There is no warning like this in After Effects. Why in Premiere?

I've requested this be removed since CS5. How does this annoying pop-up still exist?

At least give a preference toggle to turn this off. Seriously.

Over 7 yrs, come on Adobe! Give your Pro users the benefit of the doubt in this 'Pro' application. YES I KNOW I AM DELETING KEYFRAMES.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/801578

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop the stupid timeline removal

It is so sick and idiotic that you can delete a timeline.. The whole film for a client just by x-ing the timeline just over it where you can switch. Soooo much **** to do to find it. And not at least extra work man!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable Automatic Updates

Any editor worth his salt knows that you don't test out new software versions with important projects. Yet Adobe has seen fit to develop an Automatic Update feature for the CC Desktop App. Worse yet, the feature is turned on by default.

That's a disaster that is no longer "waiting to happen", it IS happening for many users.

The feature should be IMMEDIATELY removed and the dolt who approved that idea given a pink slip.

Updates to Adobe CC programs should ALWAYS be manually initiated, without even the option of doing it automatically.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Modify timecode of clip not setting to original

Premiere Pro version 13.1

To set the timecode of a clip to original timecode you have to apply this setting twice to modify the the clip to original timecode. This must be a bug. It is wasting me a lot of time!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audio Input/Output hotkey

I wish there was a way to change the audio output with a set hotkey. This would allow quick switches between headphones and speakers without unplugging headphones or going into preferences. When I need to quickly show someone an edit and have been working with headphones I should be able to hot key switch to the speakers for playback.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. workspaces not being retained CC2019 (13.1.2, build 9)

I have 4 custom workspaces.
    I have tried moving the other default workspaces to "do not show" and overflow, but the only way to get them to map to a keyboard shortcut is to delete the default (the default + my custom = 10 workspaces, there are only 9 available mappable workspaces).

When I close PP and reopen it, all of the default spaces are back and my keyboard shortcuts are incorrect.

first image is when I have workspaces set the way I want them (F-keys assigned correctly).

second image is after a program restart.

I expect for my custom…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix issue of workspace customization not saving

Workspace options i set to appear set to be hidden does not save. Even if you delete the workspaces you'd like to appear in the bar, when you reopen the program, the bar reverts to the default workspace customization of everything included

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug in enabling safe margins (Premiere Pro CC 2019)

I'm getting a black screen on the Program monitor when I try to enable Safe Margins on it.

The bug started right after updating the software to 2019 version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The line on the timeline that separates PICTURE from SOUND should stand out at a glance. Make it RED? or GREEN or BLUE?

The line on the timeline that separates PICTURE from SOUND should stand out at a glance. Make it RED? or GREEN or BLUE?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Saved Workspaces

I love the saved workspaces. Is there any way that they could... work? I have rare instances where the windows have arranged the same and never has the bin columns brought up the same setup as the saved space. Even when I save as a new space, it's different each time. While it's exciting to see what Premiere will choose as the dominant window, it's not very helpful, and it wastes a lot of time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. User settable color management options

We need user settings similar to Resolve where the user can tell Pr what space/profile is used for the display, AND what space/profile should be used for the export.Especially with HDR coming in fast with the wider gamut involved AND with all the P3 Macs and other monitors running wider gamut, this is a must moving forward. We'll all be working with multiple color management needs.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ligature

Please add an option to turn on or off ligatures into the various text edit controls. Currently:
    The caption tool has ligatures turned on when importing a file and reportedly ligatures off if entering new text. No option to toggle.
    The new title tools has ligatures turned on and no option to toggle.
    The Legacy Title tool has ligatures turned off and no way option to toggle.
    The use of ligatures or not as desired in a consistent way requires workarounds particularly when it comes to captions, diminishing the usability of the caption feature.

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10585290#10585290

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Track targeting behavior

Change the method of targeting tracks so that the sequence defaults to all tracks being targeted unless the user takes action, such as a preference choice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Add caption"

Please add an optional Keyboard Shortcut for "Add caption" when on the Captions area of the timeline.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Bins always on top when in List View

When in List View, add a setting to make Bins always appear on top of the list, regardless of the sorting order.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve exporting Markers lists (and spell check would be nice)

The current system is very limited in being able to export marker lists, one of the three doesn't even include the written comments, just a timecode and the other two leave a lot to be desired.
    Revamp this for a much more useful expience where we can export PDFs of the entire project, add custom colors, even some custom formatting would be awesome. If not too much, a spell check would be great.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option somewhere to enable auto nest clips when apply warp stabilizer to clips that need to be nested.

As of now one has to nest a clip manually each time they want to warp stabalize if the clips scale, position, etc is not of it original resolution in resolution to the sequence size. An option somewhere to enable auto nest clips when apply warp stabilizer to these clips would be perfecto.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base