Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bug premiere pro 2020

bug report on premiere pro 2020: playback stop while playing on timeline and then display message: "A low-level excerption occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:11)" - then Premiere crash, and i have to force quit from force quit application. i'm working on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports), 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7,

275 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

222 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do monitor User Voice; we share your disappointment that we don’t have a reproducible case, for this issue.

If you can reliably reproduce the ‘low level exception’ problem, on your system, please contact Support and provide them with any files and source media required for that repro case, as well as (important!) step-by-step instructions on how you can reproduce the issue.

We’re eager to pursue the issue further.

2. Bug Report: Speed Issues in Premiere 2020

Any speed change that brings a clip over 100% speed results in choppy playback.

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Speedramp in Premiere Pro 2020 is a mess

Speedramping in Premiere cc 2020 let my eyes bleed like ****.
    No smooth, but cruel lagging while playbacking the speedramped clip.
    The rendered file however is fine.

Fix that as soon as possible, before I went out of blood.
    Thanks

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Latest 2020 Update results choppy playback

Since I updated the latest version, playback has been very choppy even for a 1080p footage and timeline. I'm using a 8 core i9 9900k CPU with 64GB RAM.

I have never faced this issues even with 4k footages for a 2 hours feature film timeline editing. It's very frustrating that Adobe did not provide 'Save As' to previous versions to at least be able to open the projects and 2019 or other previous versions.

In addition, the Lumetri Colour panels are also showing errors 'AEFilter:14' very frequently. I have never run to such issues. I am not experiencing this…

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Major Bug With Speed Ramping

There is a major issue with Speed Ramping in the latest version of Premiere Pro 2020. I am unable to play back a simple clip that has a speed ramp applied to it in real time without pre-rendering it. When trying to playback a clip that is speed ramped, it turns into a glitchy mess, and the remaining clips that follow never start playing as they should unless I pause and restart the playback. This was never an issue in Premiere Pro 2019. I have re-downloaded PP2019 where the issue is no longer present.

I have found that it seems…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More zoom options in the program monitor.

We should have the ability to use alt scroll wheel to zoom in and zoom beyond 400%.

Precise masking is often too hard at 400% and I shouldn't have to rely on the use of an after effects composition to create that required mask that I could otherwise make in the program monitor.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug - Playback Completely Glitchy

Playback is totally screwy on this newest update. I noticed the issue becomes increasingly worse the more I shuttle using J-K-L to scrub through my footage. This is a huge issue since that is the primary way I have learned to quickly scrub. Upon a restart the issue goes away until I shuttle again at which point the playback goes kind of nuts and while the audio plays like normal, the video seems to be completely lost and switches between where it should be and some other random part of the video. Stopping playback doesn't even resolve the issue. Sometimes…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Major bug: Long MP4 files audio becomes out of sync from the video

Whenever I am editing short video clips, everything is fine. But when I add a 30+ minute MP4 clip, the audio becomes unsynced from the video. I've tried unlinking the audio, but it doesn't work. Everything is fine until I start trimming clips or editing them in any way. In order to fix it, I have to constantly restart Premiere to get them to sync up again. I do NOT want to convert my file to MOV. MP4 is the most basic and universal video format and the fact that this expensive, professional editing system cannot handle a basic format…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sequence preset for Canon Cinema RAW + RAW Light

It would be great to have a sequence preset for Canon RAW + RAW light.

I'm having an issue where the program viewer doesn't fully recognise 4K CRM footage - so my 4K footage, at 100% zoom, displays at the size of HD in the program viewer.

Even when setting up a sequence in DNxHR with a resolution of 4096x2160, before adding the footage, 100% zoom correctly displays the black empty timeline as larger than my UHD screen, but as soon as I drag in my Canon RAW 4096x2160 footage, the window shrinks down as if it's changed the settings…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Having the playback to stop instantaneously

Hi !

If I don't mind waiting for the playback to start, I find it extremely anoying having it not to stop when pressing the space bar. Sometimes it keeps playing for 10 seconds before stoping.

Space bar should be sort of an overide emergency brake on video playback at all time !

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2020 Multicam stuttering

Bug Report - When playing back a multicam in the timeline at double speed there is awful stuttering present after about 5 or 10 seconds of playback. I am using proxies and the same exact workflow as the 2019 version and this was not present in that version. This makes double speed editing a hassle when it it used to be seamless and efficient. Please fix.
    Windows 10, 32gb RAM, GTX1060, latest Nvidia Studio Drivers.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Brand new Premiere Pro stuck at playback stop while playing on timeline and then it need wait for a long time.

Brand new Premiere Pro stuck at playback stop while playing on timeline and then it need wait for a long time. How come? I cannot edit with Premiere Pro right now. Please help me quickly. I need edit every day. I'm almost crazy to say something bad words.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bad Playback

Playback is looking like this--distorted. Videos all playing fine on YouTube and on other players on my computer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug report Premiere 2020 - video audio playback

I've updated to the latest version of Premiere 2020, but this affected me in the last version of 2020 as well. When I playback my footage in the source window the audio plays well, but the visuals stutter and loop. It plays back in this odd way in the timeline and even rendered oddly. My source footage has no issues. I tried updating Premiere, creating a new project file and replacing footage but these did not resolve the issue Not sure if it's my computer set-up or premiere. HELP!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug when using clips from multiple sources

I had three sources and I've pulled one clip from each. We'll call these sources A, B, and C, likewise with the clips. I put clip A down first, then B, then C, then rendered it. I decided that I didn't like the order, so I moved clip C in between clips A and B. However, the beginning of clip C had a frame from clip B in it, replacing a frame from clip C. The same happened to clip B. So when I hit play, the order went clip A, one frame of B, clip C, one frame of…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2020 Premiere Pro Timeline playback latency/Glitch

2020 won't playback multiple timelines smoothly. I play th same timelines in 2019 and they're buttery smooth. I called Adobe support and the agent couldn't fix it completely. The "semi-fix" was to check the open project in low resolution when you first open the project, but the stutter didn't go away completely.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2020 scrubbing issues

bug report on premiere pro 2020 running on Catalina: almost every time I use the J key for reverse playback Premiere freezes or starts scrubbing at random on the timeline.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FPS issue in Adobe Premier 2020

When I import footage a 120 FPS, interpret footage to 24 FPS, put it on the timeline then try and speed ramp it up a bit so it plays in real time as opposed to slow mo, the picture viewer will not display the footage as it plays. It will show a still frame or it will play in a choppy motion. When I render the footage then it plays properly, Not used to this with Premier Pro CC 2019.

So I tested the same process in Premier Pro CC 2019 and when I speed ramp or simple speed up…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Interpreted 59.98 to 23.976 footage no longer scrubs properly without duplicating frames

Canon XF-AVC footage from a C300 Mark II, filmed at 59.98, interpreted to 23.976. This is on Premiere 14.0.3 macOS Mojave (fully updated) with a max spec 2017 iMac. Renderer is Metal. Previous versions of Premiere didn't do this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please fix PP 2020 playback mess ASAP!

Premiere 2020 will not play simple 1080p timelines - no transitions, no effects, color, audio, etc. Just a 5-second still image sequence in TIFF or JPEG format... Or the same sequence as a video file (AVID/Cineform/Prores).

I will be "upgrading" back to Premiere 2019 as it had zero issues with timeline performance.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base