Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bug premiere pro 2020

bug report on premiere pro 2020: playback stop while playing on timeline and then display message: "A low-level excerption occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:11)" - then Premiere crash, and i have to force quit from force quit application. i'm working on a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports), 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7,

40 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  18 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report: Speed Issues in Premiere 2020

Any speed change that brings a clip over 100% speed results in choppy playback.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premere 14.0 BUG: Distorted Videos during playback

I'm having this strange problem with the newest release of premiere pro.
    Im usiging a 2080ti and AMD Ryzen 1800x with 32Gb ram.

You can see that one image is distorted this happens only in playback but is pretty annoying since i can't edit with accurate results. Please Fix this

You can clearly see the bad shadow in "Hello4" photo

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Latest 2020 Update results choppy playback

Since I updated the latest version, playback has been very choppy even for a 1080p footage and timeline. I'm using a 8 core i9 9900k CPU with 64GB RAM.

I have never faced this issues even with 4k footages for a 2 hours feature film timeline editing. It's very frustrating that Adobe did not provide 'Save As' to previous versions to at least be able to open the projects and 2019 or other previous versions.

In addition, the Lumetri Colour panels are also showing errors 'AEFilter:14' very frequently. I have never run to such issues. I am not experiencing this…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Threadripper Support

I have 2 PCs, 1 with an I7 6900x and 1 with the Threadripper 1950x and opening the same project , the Threadripper struggles in playback. Cant play 1080 footage (without effects) without dropping frames. CPU utilization is 30% max and GPU is 5% max. Both machines have a GTX 1080 ti

152 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Having a Multiview window for Video Tracks without having to create a Multicamera Sequence

I think there should be a window for monitoring whats going on on your different Video tracks without disabling them or having to create a Multicam Sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix playback for imported iPhone video on desktop

Even when using the exact settings as the original clip, the playback for footage taken from iphones will not sync correctly. Audio will be fine but the video will jump all over the place.

I'm working in the most current version now, it also didn't work in the 2019 version.

a simple .MOV file with 29.97 FPS.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug-Premiere Pro 13.1 Having an issue playing .mp4 files that played fine in 13.03

Bug-Premiere Pro 13.1 Having an issue playing .mp4 files that played fine in 13.03

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Bug] Premiere 14.0.0 No longer plays back Photoshop files with animated timelines.

PSD files that are composed of PNG sequences, or animations that make use of the timeline function within Photoshop no longer play back properly within Premiere Pro 2020 v14.0.0

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug - Playback Completely Glitchy

Playback is totally screwy on this newest update. I noticed the issue becomes increasingly worse the more I shuttle using J-K-L to scrub through my footage. This is a huge issue since that is the primary way I have learned to quickly scrub. Upon a restart the issue goes away until I shuttle again at which point the playback goes kind of nuts and while the audio plays like normal, the video seems to be completely lost and switches between where it should be and some other random part of the video. Stopping playback doesn't even resolve the issue. Sometimes…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere Pro 2020 Mercury Transmit glitching (with Blackmagic Design hardware, SDI)

There seems to be a mismatch between the latest 14.0 version of Premiere and the drivers for the BMD mini monitor (Blackmagic Desktop Video v11.4.1) which feeds into my Flanders Scientific reference monitor.

When trying to playback footage in the timeline the monitor will glitch showing green frames and intermittent frames, also has trouble keeping up sync. The CTI also lags and stops with a delay in the timeline when transmitting through blackmagic hardware. This does not happen when transmitting to a regular external monitor. This is on a complete fresh install, already trashed preferences, trashed media cache, etc.

Can…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Super slow playback in longer sequences

BUG: after pressing play, the timeline takes about 10-30 seconds to start playing, and becomes very choppy.

CPU & GPU usage very low during the 10-30 seconds.

Hardware:
    i7-8700K
    GTX 1070
    Latest drivers

Premiere Pro 2020

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. the footage keeps freezes while editing

playing clips & the footage keeps freezes while editing

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Waveform disappearing in the Timeline

The audio Waveform is constantly disappearing and reappearing from the Timeline with this latest update v13.1.4 build 2. When I scroll left to right or zoom into the timeline, the waveform disappears and reappears without logic. As a result I am unable to visually edit to the audio piece and have to scrub through it to hear the audio instead.

Please fix!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PP 2020 poor high speed playback and export frame issue

My updated Premiere Pro 2020 has poor juddery playback at high speed (over 100%)
    Also my main issue is the export frame function delivers a totally different grade and lightness to the original

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [Bug] Premiere 14.0 Playback and Previews

Source and Program windows intermittently go black. Image will come back after resizing window but will stay on a single frame during playback. Problem will go away after relaunching Premiere but will eventually come back.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
    OS Mojave 10.14.3
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i5
    24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2048 MB

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Maximizing undocked Panel on Windows

It would be great if you could maximize an undocked Panel like on Mac OS.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2020 Multicam stuttering

Bug Report - When playing back a multicam in the timeline at double speed there is awful stuttering present after about 5 or 10 seconds of playback. I am using proxies and the same exact workflow as the 2019 version and this was not present in that version. This makes double speed editing a hassle when it it used to be seamless and efficient. Please fix.
    Windows 10, 32gb RAM, GTX1060, latest Nvidia Studio Drivers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Speedramp in Premiere Pro 2020 is a mess

Speedramping in Premiere cc 2020 let my eyes bleed like ****.
    No smooth, but cruel lagging while playbacking the speedramped clip.
    The rendered file however is fine.

Fix that as soon as possible, before I went out of blood.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix Render Bug Multiple Issues

Since a while now whenever you render something there are different issues. for example frame resizing, when you render something and the green line shows claiming its rendered during playback you can see from shot to shot the image distorting, it's subtle but annoying that it seems impossible to have a normal playback specially after a render that takes long, very frustrating. The new bug i encountered a lot more serious in the 2020 release is that now when you render the color information is completely broken, it shows as if the color depth of the video and/or resolution is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base