Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

584 results found

1. Bug: Rate Stretch causes marker snapping issues.

Placed markers on an audio clip. Rate Stretched it, after rate stretch, razor tool no longer snaps onto marker, but snaps where marker would be if the clip was at 100% rate. Details are in this community thread below: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/razor-snapping-to-the-right-of-marker-not-on-it/m-p/11891936#M334290

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You know what would be really nice? A 'SAVE' function that functioned.

I have auto save triggering every few minutes which reminds me to manually save. I just finished about 30-40 minutes of work using this workflow. Nothing saved. Not the auto save nor the manual saves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY RE-WRITE 'PROJECT MANAGER'?

Ok, so as long as I'm waiting for your ****-poor excuse of a Project Manager to either collect and copy, or transcode with handles, my 90 second project, allow me to excoriate you for it's terrible implementation.

1) in collect and copy mode, your so-called "software" INSISTS on re-writing an entire 45 gigabyte MXF file. I've used 2 seconds of said file, I DO NOT NEED THE WHOLE FILE. Why can't collect and copy mode do file trimming like transcode?

2) OK, so i thought I'd speed things along by transcoding everything to ProRes, because at least there I can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 프리미어 프로 라이젠, 라데온 호환성 문제

프리미어 프로를 라이젠 CPU를 탑재한 컴퓨터에서 구동할 때 저장소를 여러개 만들어두고 저장소 안에 파일을 여러 개 둔 다음에 최상위 폴더(프로젝트 화면)에서 편집을 하면 편집 바가 움직이지도 않고 화면이 전환되지도 않습니다. 인텔 CPU에서는 같은 상황에서도 문제가 없습니다.
    마찬가지로 라데온 그래픽 카드에서 화면을 자르기 위해 자르기 도구를 구동하면 검은색 바가 계속 생깁니다. 이 검은색 바는 화면을 움직여야 사라집니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Style inconsistencies

When working from a srt file (sub titles) created and exported from the latest full version of Premiere Pro and then working in a duplicate project in Beta 15.1 (2/22 update) the alignment is shown to be anchored in the same place in Essential Graphics panel but the position of said caption is to an extreme left or right of that. I have to select a different zone on the Align and Transform grid (essential graphics panel) and then click back to the desired zone for it to appear when I intended. It's a work around to have to move…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Premiere Pro 2020 v14.9 is crashing during masking functions

Premiere Pro 2020 v14.9 is crashing during masking functions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Premiere Pro com bug!

Uma hora ou outra meu Premiere (a última versão atualizada) buga e não sai mais do erro, me obrigando a instalar uma versão anterior para poder funcionar normalmente.

O que acontece? Para de funcionar a barra de rolagem/zoom e tudo que está dentro da área da linha do tempo, funcionando em um modo meio que "invisível". Ele até mexe, corta, etc só que eu não vejo o processo e parece não estar fazendo nada. É impossível trabalhar com o Premiere assim.

Enfim... como posso proceder? Alguém pode me ajudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding keyframes to captions file results in glitchy behaviour

If I add keyframes to the opacity of a caption track, the cursor becomes unusable with moving the mouse moving the entire sequence as though you have the hand tool selected- and there seems to be no way to recover from this without closing and re-opening the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bonjour, première-pro doit faire des rendus avec la vidéo 4k, le projet étant en HDV

Pourquoi Première ne propose pas de faire le projet en 4k-mp4, car le choix n'est qu'entre DV ou HDV. Le projet ,dès le début doit-être rendu pour pouvoir travailler, mais l'ajout de titres, de texte (sous forme de titre)
    dans la piste vidéo 2 au dessus de la piste vidéo 1 demande aussi un rendu, comme l'ajout de bandes son dans les pistes son, soit pour un commentaire ou une musique de fond, tout cela en Way. Dès que l'on fait quelque chose, même minime, il faut faire un rendu. Mon PC est composé de: Intel Core i7-6700 CPU /…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improvements to save project

Saving large projects is hugely time consuming, sometimes taking more than a minute to save, time that also can't be spent editing.

I'd like to see vastly improved save times and the ability to keep working while saving a project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Renders - Compatibility Issue?

I am moving between 2 machines (Macs) with a production and a drive with all media, all renders, all "scratch disks" including Video Previews.

If I render a timeline or a portion of it on one machine, the renders cause playback issues on the other machine: long pause before playback commences, skipped frames, very slow to update still frame on pause, etc.

Ask / Recommendations:
    - renders should be compatible between systems
    - it should be easier to locate / delete renders in a timeline or portion of timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Effect impact calculator

In a recent production, I added a number of video effects. These may have an enormous impact on the amount of time it takes to encode your end result. If you're on a tight deadline, perhaps a high impact effect such as Denoising or Light Wrap isn't the best choice...

Is it possible to for Premiere Pro to alert the user that disabling certain effects will improve the time it takes to encode the project, so the user can make deliberate changes to the use of these effects?

Also, instead of having to go through all of the clips where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The transcription beta program is not completing on 2017 MacBook Air

I have tried on clips of several different lengths and it never finishes the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Renders MIA after 24hrs

Something always baffles me.
    Why is it I can render something (e.g. Render in to out) and my timeline indicates green. And the payback is fine. And the export is great (and fast). But the next day after I power-up and open the project my timeline is once again dappled with red & yellow sections?

Why does PP lose track of the renders?
    In an Avid MC system once I render it, it’s done forever - unless I change a parameter or delete the media myself.
    So I find the unprovoked disappearance of rendered files not annoy annoying but terrifying.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Monitor Freeze 14.7

Premiere Pro 14.7 build 23
    Graphics card Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti, Driver 460.89
    Windows 10

The program monitor (and external monitor) freeze when using the "N" shortcut to change the point of an audio edit. The monitor is showing the video on V1 and large timecode.

I can continue to edit, but the program monitor stays frozen. Double-clicking a source file to see it in the source monitor doesn't work. Only way to continue to edit is to restart the program after ending the process in the task manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multicam Edit Bug

Ok you really need to fix the issues with the multicam-nested sequence. The 'feature' is no longer a viable solution for my workplace as it is so unreliable.

I've done approximately 15 multicam (2-4) camera projects and over half of them the multicam has failed. Either ignored my camera switching edits at a random point in time (resulting in reediting ENTIRE PROJECT) or just plain refused to render anything (there in preview monitor, black in multicam).

I have contacted support, which your response time is useless for dealing with the issue in a practical timeframe.

Seriously not worth the fortune…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When using proxies, effect previews should be rendered using proxies, not original footage.

Currently, when using proxies, if I add lumetri color to a strip, it reverts to the original 4k footage to generate the preview, which defeats the purpose of using proxies. In order to make proxies more useful and efficient, previews of effects (especially real-time effects) should be rendered using the proxies rather than the original footage. Naturally, once you revert back to the original footage (turning off proxies), new previews will need to be generated, but this seems to be the correct expected behavior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make projects seperate

I find it hard to work on multiple premiere pro projects without saving one file over the other. I've spent hours editing a video with 50+ files and now while trimming one single clip, I've accidentally saved this one clip over the much more layered project.

Now I must start the edit again, despite the fact I clearly started a new project and closed the old panel. So frustrating!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dragging and dropping items from a bin on to the timeline often causes crashes in 14.6

When dragging and dropping an item from a bin on to the timeline, it causes the entire system to crash. This happens way too frequently since the upgrade to 14.6.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. by rebuilding it

by rebuilding it from the ground up and stop implementing ******** features that no professional will ever use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base