Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the under utilization for multi threaded CPUs and Multi GPUs (sli)

I have a Windows 10 Pro AMD 1950x system with 64gb of ddr4 ram at 2666mhz. A Samsung 960 evo 500 gb NVMe SSD for my OS, Samsung 970 evo 1tb NVMe ssd for my media source drive, another Samsung 970 evo 1tb NMVe ssd for my cache and scratch drive, 2x GTX 1080s in SLI and I can't scrub 4K UHD multi cam regardless if I use proxies or view at 1/8th resolution in the 2018 version of Adobe Premier Pro like I can in the 2017 version of Premiere Pro. Creating previews is much slower in 2018 vs…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please no more error called "INVALID MENU OPERATION"

I always received the notification about "INVALID MENU OPERATION" per 5 mins.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multi cam Unreliable..

Multi cam Unreliable..I have clips and external audio which i can hear with my own ears that they match, yet premiere often is unable to sync.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG 12.1 and 12.1.1 playback freeze (with video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8sOBtV9IWs

In the video you can see freshly started PPro on new project created with 12.1.1.

In the beginning everything is fine, but after just couple of seconds of scrubbing it starts to lag more and more until it freezes. Only the audio is playing at that point but video is frozen.

12.0.1 Version of PPro was working with NO problems at all.

Then I upgraded to 12.1 and I started to get video freezes after just couple of minutes of use.

Reverted back to 12.0.1 problems are gone.

Tried new 12.1.1 it worked well for like 4 hours of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. V.15 32 core threadripper CPU goes to 100% on project opening and crashes

After upgrading to v15 my CPU goes 100% on project opening and crashes. In 14.9 it doesnt do this at all. It must have something to do with the fact that I have a 3970x AMD threadripper with 32 cores. But something definitely isnt right with the CPU optimization on the new version. I will be staying with 14.9 until this is fixed

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix frame rate drop and lag

Since the update of 14.7, there has been a significant frame rate drop and lag in the way the program runs, forcing it to be almost impossible to do anything with the program. Tried reverting back to old versions and had the same issue. Never had it come up before the 14.7 update

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. scale not working with keyframes

how are you going to release a new update with a bug that causes scale not to work whilst charging us more and more for your unstable products each year

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. playback

playback lag in version 14.3.1 and 14.3.2
    all my projects were playing fine, but with this version, jkl playback often have a 4 seconds lag, even at 1/8 quality. Had to revert to previous version 14.3.0 and the playback is perfect with this version.
    rtx 2080
    64g ram

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Markers Apply Slower and Slower the More Markers are Applied

I use the markers panel extensively and I'm noticing recently that as I place more markers, it takes more and more time for the marker window to pop up. I'm half way done typing my marker text before it pops up. The clips I work with are LONG so this delay gets unbearably long. Not sure if this is new with the latest version or if I'm just noticing it now, but I JUST upgraded my CPU to Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz, partially to mitigate this issue, running on an SSD using Windows 10, so it's not a hardware issue.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Huge bug with MTS files, importing, 2020

Same issue with the rest of the users here..Been editing etc., i can see some old posts about it but nothing is being done about it. Premier pro suppose to support MTS but it actually doesnt work well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. multicore

About multicore utilization ...

At the present moment, there are thousands of users with new and powerful multi-core CPUs with plenty of power not utilized by Adobe's programs.
    An Adobe response to the demand that Adobe focus on this issue is that "it is difficult" ...

You are a big company, you can solve it - so solve it.

Using the excuse that it is difficult to solve is just silly and provocative - you have to prioritize this issue!

I'm sure you will get incredibly positive reactions from many users if you focus on speed and core utilization in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The 5 things Premiere urgently needs to fix:

Hey Adobe, Premiere desperately needs the following fixes. I'm having a hard time getting work done with projects that constantly crash.

1) Clip markers on WAVs and mp4s balloon project file sizes causing ultra slow saves, load times, and general slow-downs. An otherwise tiny project can get enormous when you have a clip markers scattered across x amount of files. This is a fact please take a look. Clip markers can also return after you clear them save and reopen a project. It's a like a virus that won't go away.

2) We need a better way to bring in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clarify System Requirements

The Premiere Pro system requirements web page describes a minimum specification for Intel processors as the 6th generation, but it does not elaborate as to what specific technology is required. This prevents customers using Xeon processors from assessing their compatibility. Please specify the precise requirements; is it AVX-512 which is required?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Premiere Less Slow Again

What has happened in 13.1.4?? Rendering has always been slow, but the new iteration of PP has really taken a step backwards...................

I'm doing some hard work indeed, but my renders have taken a giant step slow-ward in 13.1.4. Long live 12.1.2!

25 minutes for 172 frames?? There's not even any noise reduction plugins amirite?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: UI issues with audio waveforms displayed

I have been having several issues with a multi-camera source timeline the past couple of days, and I have finally discovered the source of pretty much all the issues.

It's a performance bug in Premiere that cannot handle displaying many audio waveforms at once. Once I turn the audio waveform display off, the performance is very good. Still a little flickery, which has always been the case with CC, and which is something Adobe seems to have decided not important enough to ever address, but that's for another day.

Things that are fixed by turning waveforms off:

• Dragging a clip…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix warp stabilization bug with 4k footage

When trying to add warp stabilizer on 4k (4096x2160) footage, the rendered footage changes position in the frame. this does not happen with UHD (3840x2160) footage, only true 4k. This also does not happen in version 12 of premiere, only version 13.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Client refused to pay" button

A button that, when pressed, destroys all instances of the media in your project file anywhere in the world. The button should be large, red, and feature the nuclear hazard symbol to remind clients that we mean business.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Newest update caused projects to crash during saves - losing ALL progress

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS. Projects should NOT crash or freeze while trying to SAVE them. That's literally the worst time. I cannot continue to use this program by taking 5 steps forward and 7 steps back.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug Report: Findings on memory overload / crash problem

Here are some of my recent findings on this common issue, which has been described by various users in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2562174

I have recently conducted a large series of tests to try and investigate this problem. For the sake of consistency, my tests have consisted of continuous playback of a sequence until either the crash occurs or the playback is finished. Each test was conducted in a new blank project. Each sequence has consisted of only a single footage file, always 4k Mp4 files, whose only dissimilarities ought to be the variation in file size. The files which I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base