Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rool back to previous edition

How can I roll back to a previous edition so I can use the software. This is a terrible experience. Final Cut may be a more user friendly user option. I am less and less happy. Why am I paying thousands for software that is this bad.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. masking

Whenever creating a mask on my very fast computer, I experience constant lagging. As soon as I move the cursor of the mask, I have to render EVERY single time, which bothers me a lot. I do not know why this is an issue. I have not had it with other versions of Premiere - perhaps it's CC..?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Move all your developers to stability for two years.

After countless posts in here about stability, it's still bad and still getting worse.

Here's my suggestion, it's very actionable: Move every single person on the Premiere team to stability and stop work on everything else.

I should never have a sequence that's rendered and still won't play back. I shouldn't have to restart my computer regularly because simply closing a project freezes premiere so hard that it won't force quit (usually hard restart because I can't even force quit). Similarly, it shouldn't crash and then not be able to open again until I restart.

Sure there's lots of other…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. global FX mute intermittently doesn't work

Working in multi camera editing mode with colour correction filters applied to the master clips, the global FX mute randomly stops working - the FX button is selected (blue) but the effects are showing. Trying to work without the effects while editing to keep playback smooth with 7 camera angles but it's proving difficult!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audio voice over recording not working with external device in Premiere Pro 13.0.3

We have connected an external device that tests fine in Sound > my Prefs and is being seen by APP 13.0.3 but will not provide sound levels or record to timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For some reason my mouse stops working every hour or so when I'm using PPCC

Just wondering what would cause my mouse to stop working during use of PP CC....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. can someone else try and do this with a high end computer and see if it bogs down there system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PluDfzBLQg

the write on effect and any effects like that bogg down my computer to annoyingly slow speeds. i have an i7 6 core 4ghz 32 gb ram 2 gtx 1070s and a pci express ssd

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 13.0.2 Online Shared files - Video Un-syncs

I edit footage that I share with someone through the online file sharing program Dropbox. When he edits something and then saves and I open it on my end some video file's in and out points are shifted. The overall video is in the same spot in the timeline, but it acts as though someone slipped the footage way to the side and sometimes even beyond the bounds of the footage which creates a "missing file" look. We both jumped Premiere back to 13.0.1 and it solved it for now.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. title designer background video OFF

This is a performance issue, caused by the title designer. When title designer is open, selecting background video to ON obviously slows performance. So many people turn it off when editing. However, when you switch timelines, the background video automatically turns back ON, slowing performance again. The default state for the background video should be OFF. This results in the editor having to turn the background video OFF every time a different timeline is opened which is inconvenient especially for complicated projects with a lot of nesting.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 一直用不了怎么回事啊,导视频进去就说错误

PR导进去视频就出错,然后播放不出来

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Erro monitor de origem para de reproduzir

Each time I move my files between sequences, within the same project, my source monitor stops working. Do not play at anything. after you close the program, it works again, but it locks again. I'm with a super new pc, rtx2080ti i9700k and 32gb, and a job to deliver. how do I do? the program is up to date.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG: Locating media stuck, crashes when cancelled

I have tested and confirmed this issue with Premiere Pro 12.1.1 through 13.0.2 on macOS 10.11 through 10.14. When there are a large number of files to re-locate, the locating media progress bar fills up then stops. I have left this sitting for several hours with no additional progress. Finally, cancelling the Locating Media process causes Premiere to crash.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lost Files (Fix Bug)

Hi,

I saved my project and now when I open it up there is no files and no edits it's all empty.

I went to the auto-saved folder and the last one is the same it's all empty and one before the last has the files but a lot of the edits and files are missing (because it's not the last auto-saved)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hi

Hello,

I would like to formally request that the next version of Premiere provides better color support for iMac Pro Retina computers color space. Currently there are a bunch of ridiculous work arounds but many professionals bought this computer specifically for video to find that Premiere is not well suited for the iMac color space, resulting in exported videos that look dramatically different (less contrast and color generally) than our timelines. Other programs including Lightroom and a very popular Apple video cutting product do not have this issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ständige abbrüche

Mich nervt es einfach nur noch. Seit dem ich Premiere cc2019 habe, sind nur probleme da. Nach einer Weile ca 2-5 min Bearbeitung funktioniert entweder die Vorschau nicht mehr oder im Projektfenster kann ich keine Vorschau mehr machen.Die Projektvorschau lässt sich nicht mehr starten und das Programm stürzt ab. Das arbeiten damit ist einfach unmöglich.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base