Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Help improve workflow of tool selection and clip selection to expand the clips selected with red brackets.

Expand the red selection bars at the edge of clips for easier grabbing to expand or subtract the length of video. also it seems that it is loosing its place when dragging clips also the auto marker that appears where you select clips to expand or subtract gets in the way.

it would be more helpful if you could make the selection marker snap be more divided from the expansion and contraction of clips. there is also footage separation from the work space that has to keep being reset every few minutes to make it go away.

it makes the…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yesterday Windows updated to 18362.239. Premier Pro lags terribly Now

Yesterday, Windows updated to OS 18362.239. Premier Pro Lags terribly now. Nothing was changed other than the update. My system is running a Ryezen 7 CPU, 32 Gigs of RAM, 8 Gig AMD Video Card, SSD Hard Drives. It was absolutely awesome until this morning.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. SLIP issue

When I select the SLIP tool and select a clip to slip, I use the numeric keypad, because dragging a mouse to audio 4 frames to improve synch is, well, **!

But when I employ numeric values, the ENTIRE CLIP retards.

I checked, I was not mistakenly using the Slide alternate.

This appears to be a BUG. It's just wrong.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Pre-render of MoGRTs on the background (as well as some FX)

So It's kind of vital to have the prerendering or pre caching on the big while you scroll and scrub some footage.. Right now I would have to set in out on a MoGRT and leave it played until it's cached, also an indication that the frame is cached would help out

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. preciso de ajuda meu Premiere na hora de renderizar esta aparecendo código de erro 4

preciso de ajuda meu Premiere na hora de renderizar esta aparecendo código de erro 4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Error While rendering

why am I getting such error even though m using the paid version of adobe premiere pro cc 2019?

PLEASE WATCH THE ATTACHED FILE

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dual GPU's for export still needed in Mac Pro 2013

Like many others using more than one GPU card, I notice in Activity Monitor I'm getting near total CPU load, and only one of two D500 GPU's in my fabulous Mac Pro 2013 engaged. Playback is choppy, barely usable.

This seems an incredible waste of good hardware- and it's on Adobe's Tested list.

I just put ten minutes of a 4K ProRes (HQ) indie feature I've dustbusted through Render Media... in Photoshop CC-- it's my favorite interface for such work, compared to AE.

This segment had taken FIVE HOURS to export in the same format.

That's ridiculous.

Preferences:
    I have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Synchronize files during update

My last Premier Pro update caused some issues that slowed down processing, paralyzed rendering and made reworking older projects impossible.
    Idea = fix the issues that cause PP to nowt access old files properly and solve issues with the NVIDIA graphics drivers.
    In both these instances, Customer support had to spend hours online with me to fix the issues caused by the update.
    to emphasize, it was not an end-user problem....but the update automatically threw everything off.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A preference for choosing how many channels to generate waveforms for

We work mostly with FS7 media, which generates eight channels of audio, at most only four of which have actual audio. We also record live events on a Blackmagic Hyperdeck Shuttle, which generates 16 interleaved channels of audio, at most only two of which have actual audio.

In Premiere, I normally leave automatic waveform generation off, generating them on demand when I need them. However, even if I interpret my clips to only use the number of channels I actually need, waveform generation still churns through every channel. Obviously eight or 16 channels, times hours and hours of media, take…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. partial render

Final cut, Avid et beaucoup d'autres logiciels font ou faisait du partial render, si on arrête un calcul ce qui est déjà rendu est conservé. Dans Premiere il n'y a jamais eu dévolution de ce point de vue, si on arrête un calcul le rendu partiel est perdu.
    De même FCP permettait de lancer automatiquement un rendu au bout de x temps d'inactivité, pourquoi pas Premiere ?
    Et dens les années 2000 un logiciel tel que le Fast 6O1 permettait de faire des rendus en tache de fond. Il me semble que Fast a été racheté par Pinnacle et que…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere Not Loading Media in Background

A weird one here.

On some projects (created on Macs - same Premiere version though), opening a project on my Windows system results in a very slow load.

During this loading process, I can't interact with the project, and it looks as though the program has hung. Typically only the program monitor will draw on, but everything else will be solid gray. Given enough time, the project will open, and I can get going.

What I've discovered is that instead of Premiere opening the project and giving me access while it continues to load the media in the background, it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: After opening project second time i can't preview video even if my timiline is playing

Can someone pleas help since i use premiere i always have issues with drivers or so on .. just got all working and now is that bug that i can only edit first time projects and video freezes while timeline and audio is playing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Its freezing and lagging I am running it on DELL XPS 15 Core i7 32GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, SSD.

Adobe Premier Pro CC 2019 is really annoying. It was working really fine and smooth, something happened when I recently updated the software. This software is so lagging and freezing I cant edit anything. Please help me out to fix this issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. v13.1 Playback has slowed so much that it is unusable even though it ran ok in previous versions.

Since updating to 13.1 I have had to abandon projects and revert to older versions as playback is so slow and glitchy it is unsuable. The problem is present even when using low-res proxies at 1/4 res. As projects have been saved in 13.1 this has meant losing all work and starting again. Very unhappy. Please sort this asap!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dear sir, I work whith Premiere Pro edition april 2019: When I open Color Correction & I pool the icon of Contrast & Brigtness to Timeline,

Dear sir, I work whith Premiere Pro edition april 2019: When I open Color Correction & I pool the icon of Contrast & Brigtness to Timeline, the picture becomes black on one side, or white on the other side. I see that in Programe square. That mean I can't work with Brightness & Contrast!!!
    My name is Norberth Negru. In other side on my uppgrade I have`nt in Audio Efect : De Noiser (new) & De Reverb, Whi?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG - Quadro cards and Adobe, extremely slow renders and crashing system

On the most updated Premiere and even Media Encoder, Renders hang, simple renders. The system I am on has a Quadro P4000 GPU, I go home and same settings, everything, a 2080 RTX....Render takes 10 minutes. On Quadro the render hangs at 0-1% and estimated time goes up and up. Seen 12 hours before at 1% and I cancel.

Also I can close Prmiere and the entire system will crash/reboot. I have tried rolling back but unable to roll back both AFX dynamic links and premiere files. No real work arounds.

It can cache, preview, but the render...nope. Tried software…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blank or White monitor! MacBook Pro 15" 2018

Every couple of minutes since the last update my program monitor goes white or blank. Completely. And sometimes it does show the timeline, but the colors are off. What is happening with these bugs???

MacBook Pro 15" 2018

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the wait time to open an old project into the latest version!

Having problems with opening the old version of PP where it will take 20-30 minutes to convert an older project into a new one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix bug that prevents you from typing special characters with AltGr

When I try to write on a keyboard which uses AltGr/Alt+Ctrl for special characters, it doesn't work. This works in every other Adobe program but not Premiere Pro. (for example AltGr+V to make "@")

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base