Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG and CULPRIT FOUND

After Updating from PP 14.3.1 to 14.4.0 an big issue was happening to my system. Premiere pro was not using my graphics card at all. after clearing the cache and uninstalling and reinstalling and of course updating ot the latest studio driver for my 2080ti it still did not fix any of the issues with he sept 2020 update.

so i downgraded back to 14.3.1 and kept all the other apps up to date and viola! the issue is resoleved!

Please Adobe fix the issue!

my render speeds are back to normal

in my previous post you can see I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Skip new features for next release and focus only on bug fixes and speed issues

Focus only on bug fixes and performance will make a big announce to professional community !

Not only it will help adobe to gain back the trust with all users, it will send a strong message to the industry.

A lot of people are switching to other software, the time that took dev teams to fixes all the bugs is too long. On Premiere working on a advanced project that is longer than 8/10 minutes seems impossible now...

Many influencer and creative people are switching to Resolve as it gets better and better... as Phillip Bloom and others...

I think…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As expected performance is miserably slow in the latest Premiere update 14.3.1

Update after update performance continues to suffer. I'm running on a capable machine (iMac, Mojave 10.14.6, 32GB RAM, 4GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M390 2GB.) and continue to see pinwheels (hourglass) at every move even on simple projects with small amounts of media. This did not used to be the case. I'm weening myself off Premiere it's clearly not the way forward. Would not recommend to anyone at this point. You guys can do way better than this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adobe Premier 14.0 and newer do not recognize RX5700xt. 13.1.5 detects it and utilizes it with no problem

Adobe Premier 14.0 and newer do not recognize RX5700xt. 13.1.5 detects it and utilizes it with no problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Re-write Warp Stabilizer code and improve performance

Isn't it about time Adobe Premiere SW Engineering team did a complete overhaul of the Warp Stabilizer function?.
    Its a very useful tool but painful to use - even with a very fast system. It appears the code running it is stuck in glue and efficiency is bad.
    Even on a relatively fast system it does not appear to be making full use of CPU resources.
    Competition products seem to be able to do this - so please add to priority engineering Software development list please.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. error message Frame substitution

I was editing all day then I got an update to 14.4 ALL my video clips on the time line went black I got the error message Frame substitution. I am in the middle of a project for a client and can not afford any delays. I can not see any of the footage and any on the timeline . HOW DO I FIX THIS !!!???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The 5 things Premiere urgently needs to fix:

Hey Adobe, Premiere desperately needs the following fixes. I'm having a hard time getting work done with projects that constantly crash.

1) Clip markers on WAVs and mp4s balloon project file sizes causing ultra slow saves, load times, and general slow-downs. An otherwise tiny project can get enormous when you have a clip markers scattered across x amount of files. This is a fact please take a look. Clip markers can also return after you clear them save and reopen a project. It's a like a virus that won't go away.

2) We need a better way to bring in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug Report: Media Encoder reports missing media

When I export projects from Premiere to the Media Encoder it says some media is missing when it isn't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adobe Premiere Pro 14.3.1 crashes Windows 10

After the upgrade to 14.3.1, opening Premiere Pro, and adding any media to the editor results in my whole Windows system crashing. Checking Task Manager, it looks like Premiere Pro was running up memory usage out of control. Downgrading to 14.3.0 fixed the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Huge bug with MTS files, importing, 2020

Same issue with the rest of the users here..Been editing etc., i can see some old posts about it but nothing is being done about it. Premier pro suppose to support MTS but it actually doesnt work well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enabling hardware accelerated decoding on Mac Pro causes slow project

Enabling hardware accelerated decoding in Preferences > Media causes Premiere on Mac to behave very slowly in projects with compressed media.

I've used Premiere 14.3.1, as well as the previous version, and OSX 10.15.6 and 10.15.5 on a 2019 Mac Pro with a 16-core processor, 192GB RAM, and Dual AMD Vega II 32GB GPU's.

With that option enabled, projects with compressed media (for example, stock, zoom screen recordings, etc.) are horribly slow and unresponsive. With the option disabled, the software is as responsive as expected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug in 14.5.0 on Mac

All items in the Project window can no longer be dragged into bins or deleted by pressing the Delete key. Please fix this soon or is there something in preferences that I'm missing?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 早く改善してください。

アップデートをしたらソフトが立ち上がらなくなったりフリーズしたりと不具合が多いです。直ちに改善してください。よろしくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Proxies for All Clips in Specific Sequence Please!

Let's finally add the ability to create proxies for a specific sequence.

If you have multiple takes for a scene, and you grab selects to create a stringout, allow us to simply right click, etc, the sequence/timeline tab and "create proxies for sequence"

Then the auto proxy workflow would work like it does and make proxies for those clips online.

Currently to do this, if proxies aren't made for every clip (or not relinking! :/ ) we have to individually select each clip, go to the project panel, right clip, make proxy. Over and over. And with many clips this…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timeline, slow, choppy, unusable

Work with a full timeline is almost impossible, dragging video or only audio clip is choppy, slow.
    Only when I resize the timeline window to the half it become usable, but I need a big timeline...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Lumetri Color GPU accelerated

It's a heavy effect you know? Wish my GPU could help carry the load

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More Stability for Complicated Nests

Premiere seems to have stability issues when it comes to playing back a nested sequence containing a lot of footage. Even though all the original footage has proxies (and are enabled), the playback resolution is set down low, and the workspace has been rendered, it will still stagger or stall for a while when I press play/pause, fast forward, or move footage around. It would be nice if this didn't happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New sequence dialogue box not fitting on my 14" laptop

I am a student working on premiere pro from home. I have a 14" laptop and the dialog box for "new sequence" is to big for my screen i cannot click "ok" to confirm my changes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hangs when switching to Audio workspace. Driving me ******* mad.

Hangs when switching to Audio workspace. Driving me ******* mad. Recovers but costs me 2 minutes each time. That's hours lost per week.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base