Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: The Marker Window Slows Down All of Premiere

This is a world ending bug and has been present for much too long. No matter whether the Marker window is in focus, out of focus, whether it's tab is present, but window is closed, as long as there's more than like 20 markers on a clip, it makes all of Premiere crawl. Only closing the marker panel makes it stop and Premiere runs fine. Which is an issue given that my whole job is marking a clip and using the markers to assemble a sequence. I upgraded my computer twice to fix this with a now $500 AMD Ryzen…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lagg

I was trying to use premiere pro. It is up to date (7/13/2020) I went and added a clip (mp3) around 10GB I then went to add sound and it froze parts of the screens, I tried this in a different project, same thing. I tired with two videos and the same thing. Anything second I add to the editing it will freeze everything up. I uninstaled and reinstaled and same thing.
    i was looking around and it seems to be a bug. Please fix

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix VFR Performance

There are are numerous threads on the Adobe Forums concerning VFR performance issues in 13.1.4. These users are seeing a large detriment when editing VFR compared to steady frame rate footage. Please fix this performance issue or post official documentation describing the issue and offering troubleshooting steps such as transcoding with open source software including Handbrake. Threads:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/11229628#11229628
    https://forums.adobe.com/message/11226112#11226112
    https://forums.adobe.com/message/11225930#11225930
    https://forums.adobe.com/message/11217231#11217231
    https://forums.adobe.com/message/11213814#11213814
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2628833
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/35095813-please-improve-variable-framerate-support
    https://www.reddit.com/r/premiere/comments/cvb9v5/videofootageisbufferingandglitchingin/ey35gss/

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG: saving unknown error

I'm on the newest version of Premiere Pro... windows 10 with a Puget PC specifically designed for Premiere. Most of my projects are very small and short, but when I have big projects that take several weeks and tons of media and editing, the bigger the project gets, the more saving fails. See attachment... I've been getting that error multiple times the last 3 days. That's why the file name has the letter K in it... I just keep Saving As with a new letter every time I get that error.

Similar issues also happened around December of 2019, when…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Calo esagerato di prestazioni

Ho ripreso un progetto iniziato con premiere 2019, adesso con il 2020 è lentissimo, impiega 7/8 min solo per aprire il progetto, una vita per render conforme l'audio e la timeline non ne vuole sapere di andare fluida, non riesco ad ultimare il progetto. File della sony A7 II in full hd

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Clip markers make a project file unmanagably large.

If your project file is way bigger than it should be, try removing all clip markers from clips, namely WAV files. Clip markers on WAV files severely effect the size of a project I found. Adobe, please do something to fix this. And while you're at it, make them actually function where they are useful. the marker window doesn't even tell you the name of a clip. This makes searching for a clip marker across multiple clips a huge time suck. Clip markers should point to the media they are associated with and to that marker even though that clip…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Press spacebar to stop playback, Premiere keeps playing CC2020

Such a strange bug, been around in all versions of 2020 across all the Macs in our firm. Doesn't seem to matter whether the footage is R3D, MXF, mov or anything: You press stop on the keyboard, and playback continues for 1-2 full seconds, then the playhead snaps back to where you hit the spacebar to stop.

Also seems to be a pretty decent delay when pressing spacebar to start playback back up.

Please fix this one Adobe, it's fairly annoying.

Ahhhh I miss FCP7 ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Parallel development programme needed to recode performance critical areas of Premiere Pro

So many reports of Premiere Pro sluggish behaviour, slow rendering, timeline glitching etc
    On a top notch platform running smoothly you still get these sorts of issues
    QA on latest Release 14.x also seems poor.
    Code appears to behave like patch on patch ?.
    Please create a parallel development programme for a re-write of performance critical areas - users will vote with their feet ulitmately.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Variable bit rate footage from iPhone causing instability in Premiere Pro when scrubbing/interpreting footage

Variable bit rate footage HEVC from iPhone causing instability in Premiere Pro when scrubbing/interpreting footage. It locks up causing spinning wheel on Mac and need to reboot entire computer. This is with the very latest version of Adobe to date with a 2019 Macbook pro (with the best specs).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. project upload has become super slow after the latest update

After the 14.3.0 update, the loading of the project has become super slow on my iMac 2013, when I am working on an SSD. Its taking 3-5 minutes in general to open up a project while it was less than a minute previously when I used to open it up after a reboot or login afresh my desktop. We have not signed for a bet version where we have to report every bug to you guys ever. YOu should test it thoroughly before launching the update. Its shameful that even after spending money on your apps we have to constantly…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere Pro CC 2019 13.0.2 search / find / bin filter issues

SEARCH/FIND/BIN NOT WORKING!

After the update to Premiere Pro CC 13.0.2 (on a Macbook Pro running OS 10.13.6) I started having issues with the project panel bin filter search not showing clips that I knew were in the project - I'd search for a word in the name of a clip and no clips would show up. I tried using the Cmd-F tool instead, and Premiere would either find nothing or stall out and rainbow wheel. Creating a search bin also failed to work properly - I'd create one to search for a word that was in the name or…

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  30 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CANCEL button hangs in PremierePro 2020 v14.3 build 38

PremierePro 2020 v14.3 build 38

Add a complex AfterFX clip and some video to the timeline.
    (Enough 4k stuff to take a few minutes to render even on a 10k machine with 2 TITAN X GPU's)

Hit RETURN to render
    Then hit cancel

Cancel button hangs for 15-90 seconds
    Then, it continues to scan all frames and eventually finally cancels.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:
    The whole point of "cancel" is to "cancel" the operation.
    Hitting cancel should stop the process immediately.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I´ve been experimenting problems, crashes with premiere pro in my iMac Pro recently. I couldn´t work with 14.3 version,I even downgrade...

I´ve been experimenting problems, crashes with premiere pro in my iMac Pro recently. I couldn´t work with 14.3 version,I even downgrade... but my iMac still crashes suddenly when I start to work in premiere

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. o premiere não roda as 03 câmeras simultaneamente em full hd, mesmo o computador tendo total capacidade de realizar esse trabalho....

o computador não roda as 03 câmeras de forma nenhuma, mesmo a máquina tendo total condições de fazer o trabalho....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My adobe premiere pro proxies file do not work with adobe encoder

I am trying to underline clip to proxies file and they do not work with Adobe media encoder. Therefore I downloaded Adobe media encoder yesterday and Adobe media encoder didn't work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back support for Nividia 2080ti

I now have to turn GPU settings to Software Only settings, resulting in a huge lost of speed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Speed Ramping | Much Room For Improvement

I've noticed Premiere Pro does NOT speed ramp as smooth or as well as other software like Final Cut Pro (FCPX). I've been using Premiere for over 2 years now and I'm noticing a pattern of 'BETTER' speed ramping in the fnal project of other creators when they use Final Cut Pro. I don't know exactly what the differences are but please examine what Final Cut Pro is doing because they are doing it VERY WELL! Other creators have noticed this as well as it's become more obvious recently. A recent video done by a large YouTube Creator (Mattie Haapoja)…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bin Freeform View Lag

Ever since the last Premier update(Version 14.2.0 Build47), the bin freeform view has become extremely laggy. Performing simple actions like selecting a group of clips and dragging them or zooming in or out would result in a response time of 2-3 seconds. It has never happened before the update. I'm running on a late 2014 iMac with maxed out specs, on Catalina 10.15.5.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. what has happened to Premiere Pro?

It's a miracle if you see the audio waveform in the timeline.
    Playback takes ages. It makes it impossible to edit.
    I'm going back to using FCP.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base