Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Rate Stretch causes marker snapping issues.

Placed markers on an audio clip. Rate Stretched it, after rate stretch, razor tool no longer snaps onto marker, but snaps where marker would be if the clip was at 100% rate. Details are in this community thread below: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/razor-snapping-to-the-right-of-marker-not-on-it/m-p/11891936#M334290

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premier Pro is Crashing (PC overheating/Memory overflowing)

What the **** is happening with Premiere Pro?
    Ive been using it for about 2 months, and until 3 weeks ago, it started to OVERHEATING AND MEMORY OVERFLOWING!!!!!
    WHY?
    FIX IT!!! IM PAYING FOR THE MOST USE APP IM USING IT!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WHY DON'T YOU ACTUALLY RE-WRITE 'PROJECT MANAGER'?

Ok, so as long as I'm waiting for your ****-poor excuse of a Project Manager to either collect and copy, or transcode with handles, my 90 second project, allow me to excoriate you for it's terrible implementation.

1) in collect and copy mode, your so-called "software" INSISTS on re-writing an entire 45 gigabyte MXF file. I've used 2 seconds of said file, I DO NOT NEED THE WHOLE FILE. Why can't collect and copy mode do file trimming like transcode?

2) OK, so i thought I'd speed things along by transcoding everything to ProRes, because at least there I can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 프리미어 프로 라이젠, 라데온 호환성 문제

프리미어 프로를 라이젠 CPU를 탑재한 컴퓨터에서 구동할 때 저장소를 여러개 만들어두고 저장소 안에 파일을 여러 개 둔 다음에 최상위 폴더(프로젝트 화면)에서 편집을 하면 편집 바가 움직이지도 않고 화면이 전환되지도 않습니다. 인텔 CPU에서는 같은 상황에서도 문제가 없습니다.
    마찬가지로 라데온 그래픽 카드에서 화면을 자르기 위해 자르기 도구를 구동하면 검은색 바가 계속 생깁니다. 이 검은색 바는 화면을 움직여야 사라집니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make a long timeline resonable response

Common problem with long timeline. Premier starts to be laggy when dealing with long timeline with multiple audio channels. When I have - let's say 1 hour of timeline with 8 channels of audio Premere becomes totally slow, zooming in and out to a timeline produce few second of lag. Don't u notice that? Please do something with this! If I delete all audio clips timeline becomes responsive as it should.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premiere Pro dont start.

After the new Update 14.5, Premiere dont start.

I try it twenty times but every time i open it, then premiere stops and the report say no feedback.
    At twenty and one time premiere starts, after ich closed every program on my PC.

Its absoluty out of the question that this is a joke from adobe!
    Fix it, i need to work and i have not every day a hour time to take this game with premiere pro!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Link Media window not showing up

This issue is hard to explain, so please bear with me. I'm running the lastest Premiere Pro CC on Windows and when my media gets disconnected and I right click that media in project window, my whole Premiere freezes (like it's waiting on some action). It took me a while to figure out, but if I press Esc everyting gets back to normal.

It feels like Link Media window "opens" in the system, but I do not see it anywhere. Same issue with Attaching Proxies, I can't see that window pop up. After some research, nobody seems to have this…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mac Pro 2019 / Vega 32GB / 16 Core poor performance with mp4 /h264

Its a misery / mystery how slow Premiere renders and feels while editing compared to other NLE Editing Softwares like Resolve or FCP X.
    I am using Premiere since + 10 years and it feels outdated to be honest.
    Adobe Please don´t add any more features just clean the code and concentrate on performance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix black on video monitor when toggling between source and program

When you toggle between source window and program window the client monitor goes black instead of just switching instantly between videos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dynamic Links Crash With New Update

I've only just had this issue after being completely updated (ugh.) When prepping for export, saving, closing AE and returning to my Premiere project - all linked media goes offline. Super frustrating and consistently happens now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Style inconsistencies

When working from a srt file (sub titles) created and exported from the latest full version of Premiere Pro and then working in a duplicate project in Beta 15.1 (2/22 update) the alignment is shown to be anchored in the same place in Essential Graphics panel but the position of said caption is to an extreme left or right of that. I have to select a different zone on the Align and Transform grid (essential graphics panel) and then click back to the desired zone for it to appear when I intended. It's a work around to have to move…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere Pro 2020 v14.9 is crashing during masking functions

Premiere Pro 2020 v14.9 is crashing during masking functions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere pro, or the Creative Cloud App in general, telling you which updates are best for you

Making software for everyone is tough and I totally understand that. Not every update is always going to work for your specific pc and here and there I just need to wait for the right one to come along so I can update. The problem is I do a lot of mixing various programs and I won't realize for a while that one update is conflicting with another, then comes the dance of rolling them back one at a time.
    I'd love it if creative cloud or something could run some sort of check with your pc and see which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Pro com bug!

Uma hora ou outra meu Premiere (a última versão atualizada) buga e não sai mais do erro, me obrigando a instalar uma versão anterior para poder funcionar normalmente.

O que acontece? Para de funcionar a barra de rolagem/zoom e tudo que está dentro da área da linha do tempo, funcionando em um modo meio que "invisível". Ele até mexe, corta, etc só que eu não vejo o processo e parece não estar fazendo nada. É impossível trabalhar com o Premiere assim.

Enfim... como posso proceder? Alguém pode me ajudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adding keyframes to captions file results in glitchy behaviour

If I add keyframes to the opacity of a caption track, the cursor becomes unusable with moving the mouse moving the entire sequence as though you have the hand tool selected- and there seems to be no way to recover from this without closing and re-opening the project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. playback

playback lag in version 14.3.1 and 14.3.2
    all my projects were playing fine, but with this version, jkl playback often have a 4 seconds lag, even at 1/8 quality. Had to revert to previous version 14.3.0 and the playback is perfect with this version.
    rtx 2080
    64g ram

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Frame glitching when scrubbing H264 / H265 files on high performance machine

When GPU acceleration is ON as a renderer (which is necessary when editing on the timeline), scrubbing H265 and H264 clips in the source monitor results in frame glitching. It will just randomly show frames that aren't actually where my playhead is. When I toggle "software only" on as the renderer, the issue goes away. I'm using an RTX 3090 and the latest drivers. Premiere needs to be able to leverage this hardware.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bonjour, première-pro doit faire des rendus avec la vidéo 4k, le projet étant en HDV

Pourquoi Première ne propose pas de faire le projet en 4k-mp4, car le choix n'est qu'entre DV ou HDV. Le projet ,dès le début doit-être rendu pour pouvoir travailler, mais l'ajout de titres, de texte (sous forme de titre)
    dans la piste vidéo 2 au dessus de la piste vidéo 1 demande aussi un rendu, comme l'ajout de bandes son dans les pistes son, soit pour un commentaire ou une musique de fond, tout cela en Way. Dès que l'on fait quelque chose, même minime, il faut faire un rendu. Mon PC est composé de: Intel Core i7-6700 CPU /…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improvements to save project

Saving large projects is hugely time consuming, sometimes taking more than a minute to save, time that also can't be spent editing.

I'd like to see vastly improved save times and the ability to keep working while saving a project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Renders - Compatibility Issue?

I am moving between 2 machines (Macs) with a production and a drive with all media, all renders, all "scratch disks" including Video Previews.

If I render a timeline or a portion of it on one machine, the renders cause playback issues on the other machine: long pause before playback commences, skipped frames, very slow to update still frame on pause, etc.

Ask / Recommendations:
    - renders should be compatible between systems
    - it should be easier to locate / delete renders in a timeline or portion of timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base