Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of the bug where the mouse randomly gets stuck behind Premiere.

The mouse sometimes gets placed behind Premiere Pro then I have to close and re-start the program. I am using Windows 7 and Premiere Pro 12.1.0 Build 186, but this has been an issue going back at least three versions. It mostly does it after closing one project and attempting to open another.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: Highlight tracks in Timeline

When scrubbing thru the timeline, video tracks and/or audio tracks become highlighted w/o selecting them. Without seeing this happen you could possibly delete or move a track w/o knowing.

This was not a problem before the update.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On Mac 10.14.1 this new build (13.0.2) is causing serious lag.

It takes a full second to switch track selection in a brand new project. The same footage and setup works as expected in 2018.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Choppy playback suddenly after Windows 7 updates

I have a very locked down windows 7 machine at work, and suddenly this week, playback is stuttering regularly, often severely to the point playback is unusable.

I have experienced this in (previously working) Sony XAVC footage, as well as older formats that always have worked fine.

It seems this problem is happening on exports as well. High quality playback is turned off. I have tried this with both the CUDA and the software playback, with absolutely no difference.

I have similar performance on different drives.

GTX 1070, Windows 7 with most recent updates. Most recent NVIDIA drivers (drivers only…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have a program that doesn't crash always.

My program crashes every time when switching between windows, for example switching from Editing to Color. This has been an issue since 12.0 came out and still has not been fixed and makes the program practically unusable. I have tried the suggested troubleshooting method but that method is misleading and tells you to uninstall a program twice (you can't uninstall an uninstalled program...)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Prem Pro version12 Text overlay super sluggish, almost unusable.

Prem Pro version12 Text overlay super sluggish, almost unusable

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rubbish Software Premiere Pro

Rubbish Software Automatically Stops Working,Hanging,Freezing and everything.One of the world's Rubbish Software.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Warp Stabilizer causes project file size to increase excessively

After applying the Warp Stabilizer to about 50% of the clips in a 15-minute long video the Premiere Pro project file has increased to nearly 150mb which makes the autosave take much longer than it should. When saving takes this long it makes you lose your momentum / flow / train-of-thought, which is why I added this request to the Performance category.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Insane lag all the time play back

OMFG! how can you work in a videoediting tool with extreme lag - how can you call this a functioning program, this is insanely stupid. I have to use this because work, else I would never ever touch it. Ever. Lag in a video editing program, holy **** man.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Touch input causes slow performance

Using graphic tablet (CINTIQ 27QHD Touch) with premiere causes lot of bugs and overall extremely slow performance. I am using intel i9, GTX 1080Ti and 128GB RAM so there should not be problem.

When I start project only using touch input, the overall performance is horrible. After initializing mouse and then getting back to touch solves the problem.
    But come on, it is frustrating!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Multi cam Unreliable..

Multi cam Unreliable..I have clips and external audio which i can hear with my own ears that they match, yet premiere often is unable to sync.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Performance: Switching tools causes beachball on Mac

When using keyboard shortcuts or tools panel, switching to certain tools, especially the rate stretch tool, pen tool, title tool causes a beachball for several seconds.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. netwrok fame rendering for media encoder

after effects have network render even if is to work that well,, most users have 2 or more machine make media encoder utilize those resources for faster render

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a Team Projects Cache that works better

When I open large team project files from the cloud, it has to load the media and conform it every single time I open it, thus causing me to wait 10 minutes for it to load, and most of the time it won't load at all.

Can we have a cache so the team project files don't become unopenable thus causing me to lose everything I worked on?

Thanks!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Proxy File Cross Connection with FS5 Footage

The Sony FS5 uses the same exact file structure and naming convention for every card, which means every camera roll has the same name files. I also use one single Proxy folder for each project (instead of creating proxies next to original.) I had a bug where I imported several cards from a single shoot and created proxies for all at once, but Premiere mis-connected some of the proxies, so that the proxy showed the correct shot, but it was a shorted version that matched the length of a shot with the same name from another roll. When I toggle…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PrePro: Basic Settings for Proxy Compression

Being able to control the amount of compression. I think we could compress the files a lot more to speed up workflow.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Preview Lag Dynamic Link between AE & Premiere upon upgrade to MacOS Mojave

Hey there,

Up until upgrading to Mojave, everything worked incredibly smooth and well. However, today I began noticing that my preview of clips in premiere - dynamically linked to AE which is rendering SWF clips into video - is previewing incredibly slowly or not at all. It's entirely unwatchable.

This appears currently to only be happening with Dynamic AE footage, and not with regular video files.

Here are my computer specs -

macOS Version 10.14
    Macbook Pro 13" 2018
    2.7 GHz i7
    16 Gigs DDr3 Ram
    Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

If I restart the computer it works…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve workstation saving and audio dropouts

Premiere Pro 2019 doesn't save my workstation and I have to always reconfigure it upon start up of the software. Also the audio dropouts are so consistent.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The new update that is being pushed by you guys is causing 4x slower render times. The EXACT same timeline and 30 mins difference in render

The new update that is being pushed by you guys is causing at least 4x slower render times. The EXACT same 3 min timeline takes 30 mins longer to render in cc2019 than it did in the latest cc2018 version. and cc2019 renders all kinds of random glitches in the video output through Media Encoder

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Playpack problems and animations messed up in version 13.x

Playback of stabilized and zoomed 4k files is failing and some animations have gone crazy. So byebye v13, back to 12.

Which leaves us once again with the question: What exactly is the benefit of a cloud membership if new versions f*ck up your projects and you'll have to keep using old versions?...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base