Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Touch input causes slow performance

Using graphic tablet (CINTIQ 27QHD Touch) with premiere causes lot of bugs and overall extremely slow performance. I am using intel i9, GTX 1080Ti and 128GB RAM so there should not be problem.

When I start project only using touch input, the overall performance is horrible. After initializing mouse and then getting back to touch solves the problem.
    But come on, it is frustrating!

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multi cam Unreliable..

Multi cam Unreliable..I have clips and external audio which i can hear with my own ears that they match, yet premiere often is unable to sync.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rubbish Software Premiere Pro

Rubbish Software Automatically Stops Working,Hanging,Freezing and everything.One of the world's Rubbish Software.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Performance: Switching tools causes beachball on Mac

When using keyboard shortcuts or tools panel, switching to certain tools, especially the rate stretch tool, pen tool, title tool causes a beachball for several seconds.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create a Team Projects Cache that works better

When I open large team project files from the cloud, it has to load the media and conform it every single time I open it, thus causing me to wait 10 minutes for it to load, and most of the time it won't load at all.

Can we have a cache so the team project files don't become unopenable thus causing me to lose everything I worked on?

Thanks!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. netwrok fame rendering for media encoder

after effects have network render even if is to work that well,, most users have 2 or more machine make media encoder utilize those resources for faster render

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Proxy File Cross Connection with FS5 Footage

The Sony FS5 uses the same exact file structure and naming convention for every card, which means every camera roll has the same name files. I also use one single Proxy folder for each project (instead of creating proxies next to original.) I had a bug where I imported several cards from a single shoot and created proxies for all at once, but Premiere mis-connected some of the proxies, so that the proxy showed the correct shot, but it was a shorted version that matched the length of a shot with the same name from another roll. When I toggle…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. PrePro: Basic Settings for Proxy Compression

Being able to control the amount of compression. I think we could compress the files a lot more to speed up workflow.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Preview Lag Dynamic Link between AE & Premiere upon upgrade to MacOS Mojave

Hey there,

Up until upgrading to Mojave, everything worked incredibly smooth and well. However, today I began noticing that my preview of clips in premiere - dynamically linked to AE which is rendering SWF clips into video - is previewing incredibly slowly or not at all. It's entirely unwatchable.

This appears currently to only be happening with Dynamic AE footage, and not with regular video files.

Here are my computer specs -

macOS Version 10.14
    Macbook Pro 13" 2018
    2.7 GHz i7
    16 Gigs DDr3 Ram
    Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

If I restart the computer it works…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve workstation saving and audio dropouts

Premiere Pro 2019 doesn't save my workstation and I have to always reconfigure it upon start up of the software. Also the audio dropouts are so consistent.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The new update that is being pushed by you guys is causing 4x slower render times. The EXACT same timeline and 30 mins difference in render

The new update that is being pushed by you guys is causing at least 4x slower render times. The EXACT same 3 min timeline takes 30 mins longer to render in cc2019 than it did in the latest cc2018 version. and cc2019 renders all kinds of random glitches in the video output through Media Encoder

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Playpack problems and animations messed up in version 13.x

Playback of stabilized and zoomed 4k files is failing and some animations have gone crazy. So byebye v13, back to 12.

Which leaves us once again with the question: What exactly is the benefit of a cloud membership if new versions f*ck up your projects and you'll have to keep using old versions?...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Nevermind the new features.. just fix the software so it will be able to play videos over 24P frame rates without dropping most of the frame

Just find out why Premiere stumbles so bad, compared to programs like Resolve and FIX the code.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premier Pro not opening in Mac OS 10 Mojave

Adobe Premier Pro will not open in Mac OD Move after I updated the OS.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Autosave produces multiple folders

I appreciate the idea behind Autosave but on my Mac it produces multiple folders. I've set it to 20 autosaves but rather than overwrite it just creates another folder. Hence some projects have many folders with 20 saves in each. This is major time consuming trying to find which was the last save when I return to a project. Any ideas please.....

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Red Screen appearing in imported After Effects sequence after re-rendering

OS Sierra 10.12.6
    iMac Retina, Late 2015
    3.2 GHz processor
    AMD Radeon R9 M380 2048MB

I have a timeline with a clip rendered from AE on it...when I open AE and re-render (whether I close PrPro down first or leave it open), and return to PrPro the clip will instances of all red frames. Sometimes just a few, sometimes throughout the entire clip.

Steps I've taken to resolve this:
    - Updated PrPro and AE
    - Quit both apps and re-opened them
    - Deleted the AE clip and re-import it
    - Cleared cache
    - Render the clip on the timeline
    -…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. INclude codecs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about including the new codecs in the trial version!! I can not try it due to the fact that all my drone footage can't be used in the trial version. in turn this is the worst editing software made to date. why would I buy it if the trial version doesn't work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the hand tool only goes left and right

grabbing anything in the timeline with the hand tool, only allows you to move things left and right. If theres more tracks above, i cant just drag the hand down to see them.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe Media Encoder causes Premiere Pro to hide and/or freeze

Almost every time I export a batch encode from Premiere via AME, either premiere freezes up (beach ball of death / force quit), or if Premiere is hidden, it will not show itself again, also causing me to have to force quit. See attached activity monitor screenshot when Premiere becomes invisible.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base