Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Program will launch unresponsively when switching from multiple monitor setup to laptop only monitor

When I have a multiple monitor setup and then unplug my computer and open the same project file on my laptop with no external monitors, the program will be unresponsive. I'm forced to use task manager to force quit the program.

The only solution I've found is to clear the cache and user preferences by holding down shift + alt when launching Premier.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Updated to 12.1.1 and having huge problems.

Updated to 12.1.1 and having huge problems. Sequence plays back audio but no video after about 30 sec into the sequence. All my clips are offline and wont import (or will only import audio). Nightmare.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. bug report

Dear Adobe,

I've been using PP and AE for over 5 years now and the last months, actually from the beginning of the year with the new updates, I've had had major issues. As my clients are very demanding and I'm using these programs a lot on location with very tight deadlines, I can not stress more that you need to be sure that the updates are good with as minimal bugs as possible. I know I ask a lot from not only from Adobe but also from the program as I use it over 12h a day on location.…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. improve stability and performance - 2018 crashes constantly and is extremely slow

clicking on the color tab crashes permiere pro 2-18.1.1

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stabilize Premiere Pro Please

Every time I create a multi camera sequence within a project, every time I save it the whole screen goes blank. Everything disappears. While the project is saved the screen is completely blank. Not a very stable UI IMHO. Also, PP has inherent difficulty in importing the "simplest" of clips. I created and edited a MC sequence. Rendered it out and when I tried to import it only the audio came through. I did find a fix but come on STABILITY PLEASE

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. All PNG's imported into PP have random glitches/artifacts, even after the update to 12.1.1!!

This is getting ridiculous. I can't import any PNG files into Premiere without it looking something like the attached photograph. Need to get this video to a client asap. Please fix immediately. Update did NOT solve this issue.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG 12.1 and 12.1.1 playback freeze (with video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8sOBtV9IWs

In the video you can see freshly started PPro on new project created with 12.1.1.

In the beginning everything is fine, but after just couple of seconds of scrubbing it starts to lag more and more until it freezes. Only the audio is playing at that point but video is frozen.

12.0.1 Version of PPro was working with NO problems at all.

Then I upgraded to 12.1 and I started to get video freezes after just couple of minutes of use.

Reverted back to 12.0.1 problems are gone.

Tried new 12.1.1 it worked well for like 4 hours of…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. high priority

Please let me set the option to what priority to run Adobe programs on Windows. High Priority doesn't work well on my system.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We are struggling to master 6K Stereoscopic VR footage in Premiere. We need simple workflows!

We are shooting stereoscopic 6K Stereoscopic VR footage and trying to edit in Premiere. Using proxies we are able to get the edit completed in offline mode, but when rendering out the master at 6400x6400@30fps, even our fastest Macs, running latest Mac OS X and latest versions of AME and Premiere are not handling the render and taking days to render a 3 minute video. We would love to be part of the beta testing of the new Insta360 Pro plug-in for Premiere.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix bug in 2018.1 queuing to Media Encoder

every time I try to queue a sequence to export in media encoder, Premiere crashes after showing an error

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bugs on the new Premiere Pro update

Hey guys,

So I recently did the new Premiere Pro update through the CC app , and ever since , stuff like this have been happening:

Every time I render graphs , either png files, psd or even jpeg , they come like if they were inverted or something.

Files come like they were overlayed ad they are not on the original project

In addition, I'm not able to import any avi or quicktime animation files , which is weird

Any ideas?
    It's been a nightmare to be honest

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The 12.1 updates makes random distortions/glitches and .png files, and other clips

The 12.1 update has completely messed up all Premiere saved project files and clips contained inside them, showing random distortions/glitches and .png files, and video clips, and then random placements again upon export, which are not visible when going back to the timeline for review

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. FASTER

Premiere needs performance improvements, especially into the exporting.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better Servers for Team Projects. Currently they SuuUUUCK! Teams is a great concept but it just doesn't work 50% of the time. Lame

Get TEams to actually work. A great place to start would be to get servers that can actually handle the process. Currently, I'm so frustrated with it's lameness I'm ready to abandon and find a better method to collaborate.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Would you be able to describe in more detail what doesn’t work for you?

A good example would be “notifications take too long to show up on a co-workers machine”

As Team Projects doesn’t store any media on the server, it should be very quick to sync projects. Changes are always stored locally, so there should be no lag here either.

Once we know more we might be able to point you to ways to improve the experience – or indeed look at the back-end if the issue is related to something that’s happening on the server

16. Better performance on non Nvidia Systems

Performance on the recent MB is ridicilous.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Proxy File Cross Connection with FS5 Footage

The Sony FS5 uses the same exact file structure and naming convention for every card, which means every camera roll has the same name files. I also use one single Proxy folder for each project (instead of creating proxies next to original.) I had a bug where I imported several cards from a single shoot and created proxies for all at once, but Premiere mis-connected some of the proxies, so that the proxy showed the correct shot, but it was a shorted version that matched the length of a shot with the same name from another roll. When I toggle…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of the bug where the mouse randomly gets stuck behind Premiere.

The mouse sometimes gets placed behind Premiere Pro then I have to close and re-start the program. I am using Windows 7 and Premiere Pro 12.1.0 Build 186, but this has been an issue going back at least three versions. It mostly does it after closing one project and attempting to open another.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. April Update:

April Update: Very strange glitches happening with 3rd party .mov alpha channel files

I have recently been using alpha channel .mov files from third party sites in some edits within Premiere. So far, I will experience very random glitching with these files such as frames from other clips bleeding onto them and overall flickering. This also is happening in After Effects as well. I have found a workaround for now which is to transcode the files with a different alpha friendly codec. A fix for this ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base