Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Premiere Pro 2019 "Unresponsive" During Imports

I stopped editing for several months and recently came back to it. What I noticed is that Pr seems to have some issues importing the same types of footage that it previous had no issues with: 4K/60 h.264 files that are 5-6GB in size. Previously, Pr would just import them in with no issue. Now, Pr seems to lock up during the import, and again when I try to put that footage on the timeline for the first time.

During this "lock up", one CPU core from my 7900X is pushed right to 100%. The rest of them are at…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the media browser the creation date of jpg images is shifted two hours forward.

Media browser: creation date of jpg (heic etc) images is shifted two hours forward.

Video files are sorted fine.

So it means, it is not possible to sort jpg images and video files together. It does not make sense. I'm talking about 5000 files that should be sorted correctly according to the timeline.

The only solution is to number the files according to the timeline in third party programm and then sort the files by name (numbers) in the media browser.

Now (2020-09-11) I have here central european summer time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere pro 14.0.1 media browser refresh bug

3 different workstations in a Facilis shared storage environment, upon upgrading the machines to 14.0.1, the media brower refreshes every 3 - 4 seconds making it very difficult to import media. An open project itself is stable and shows no signs of issues. Only accessing the shared storage thru the media browser. Low drive no problem. These are all Macs (iMac Pro and 2 2013 trashcans - fully loaded with ram) OS 10.14.6, Facilis 7.12. Downgrading Premiere to 14.0.0 and the problem disappears.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow to import folder with only one item

When we import a folder hierarchy only the folders with more than 1 item remain. Any folders with only one item in it, the file will be imported but the folder does not remain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere 14.3 freezes sometimes when importing files

Sometimes when I import files into Premiere it freezes up, is not functional, and doesn't give me the crash window. So when I close it I have to go into task manager and click End Task to exit

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to import an album/collection from lightroom to premiere

I store all my files in lightroom (uploaded to the cloud) but now I need them in my premiere project. Any way to import directly?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Import a csv with script supervisor notes

Would love to import a csv to set the script supervisor logs and good takes as you can do in Final cut
    I am also founder of Raccoder app for script supervisor and will love to makw any xml or file you need to ingest that metadata into project.
    You can write me in support@raccorderapp.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Last frame missing at .png image sequence import

I'm importing a .png sequence in Premiere. By default, it creates a 29.97fps clip. I reinterpret this clip at 24fps as it should be and drag it in my 24fps sequence... Aaaaannndd the last frame is missing. The workaround I found is to interpret the clip at 23.97 and again at 24. Then I get my frame back. Pretty annoying to say the least!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Image Sequence

I'm importing 14 different JPG images to Premiere to create an image sequence, but even when the images are all different, once I import them to Premiere, the preview and the export can't read the different images and shows all the images as if they were the same image than the first JPG.

I've been trying several different ways of doing this, and I already spent an hour of my life to make this work, and I still cant.

It should be the simplest thing to do, but it looks like it's too much for Premiere. Real shame, embarrassing to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Include the gop status in the media browser window. Avid uses this function. It's a great reminder to transcode if needed

When linkng media in Avid there is a field in the metadata display that states that the codec has used a long gop.
    This is wonderful as it can be used as a reminbder that perhaps the media needs to be transcoded for a smooth editing experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. データ駆動型アニメーションにて

AEにてCSV/TSVでデータを作成し、Mogrtで書き出し、Premiere上で更新したCSV/TSVを参照させても、Mogrtファイルは更新されません。

CSV/TSVどちらでも作成してみましたが、結果は同じです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. XAVC S - No Audio since 14.2 version

Files recorded by Sony a7 series camers has no audio after import into Premiere Pro projects, files from other cameras worked like a charm.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adobeアプリ間でのシームレスな読み込みを希望します

他のAdobeアプリで、例えばアフターエフェクツを読み込んだり転送したりする時ももっとスムースな読み込むを希望します。

事前に他のアプリから読み込む事が分かっているならば、初めから紐ずけておいてはワンクリックで移動できコピー、ペースト出来て
    もちろんレイやーもコピーできて
    いちいち、アプリを起動して読み込み動作をさせるのでは無くて
    Premiere ProCC 2020の一部にいるかの様に動作して欲しいです。

PhotoshopCCのレイヤーを含んだロゴを読み込むの

他のソフトを購入しないと、一括でレイヤーの読み込みを完了させるので無くて純正のPremiere ProCC側で出来る様にして欲しいです。

基本的にCCソフト間の読み込み、書き出しはもっとシームレスに
    出来る様に最重要でお願いします。

同じメーカーのソフトなのに行き来が面倒なは不自然ですから。
    度々ですがどうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG REPORT - Adobe dynamic link import dialog doesn't appear ("hiding" off-screen).

Each time I'm trying to import an AE composition into Premiere 2020 (version 14.3) the dialog window is popping somewhere off-screen (I can hear the system sound but can't see it). I tried everything: changing the Premiere workspace set-up / changing the Windows screens set-up (only the primary and 2 or 3 screens) / dragging vs. importing via the menu. Nothing works! I just can't import AE comps into Premiere and this is more than frustrating! It would be highly appreciated if you can resolve this bug in the nearest update. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Import VOB files from DVDs without cropping to 540 x 480

Currently with Premiere Pro 2020 you can import a VOB file from a DVD, but it gets cropped to 540x480 instead of importing the full 720x480 resolution. This results in the loss of video content in the "rightmost" 180 pixels horizontally. The only current workaround is to import the VOB file to some other tool (like Handbrake) and use that to convert to some other video file format, from which Premiere can then import without cropping. Since DVDs are such a common format, fixing this issue seems justified on a premium product like Premiere Pro.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: V14.0 Audio Sync Issues on Import (Premiere Pro 2020)

Hi, after updating to Premiere Pro version 14.0 video clips imported playback out of sync in the program and source monitors. The clips play fine in any video player outside of Premiere. I'm primarily importing MP4 files. I tried renaming the files from MP4 to MOV but it's still out of sync inside Premiere. I shoot with a Canon C100 and switched the camera to record .MTS files - same thing. My only workaround was to switch to Premiere Pro 2019 where clips are playing fine.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DV capture doesn’t work

Hello,
    add possibility to capture (import) DV format please. I have so much DVCAM cassettes and I need to capture them through the batch lists. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG?:premire pro 2019でインポートできる上限サイズがあるのでは?

2018年頃までインポート可能だったファイル(mp4)を新規プロジェクトでタイムラインにドロップしようとすると禁止マークとなる。
    ・ 1ファイルのサイズが6GB程度はインポートできるが7GB以上のファイルはNGだった。
    ・ タイムラインの上限があるかと思ったが6GBまでの様々なファイルをドロップして上限が無いことがわかった。
    ・ 7GB以上のファイルは他社アプリではインポート可能

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Project to Production hangs in PP 14.3

Cannot Add Projects to Productions as of 14.3 update. Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sort by Last Modified in Media Browser

The only options to sort in the Media Browser are by Name and File Path, but sometimes I am adding media that I have created to fill in holes in the project but obviously want to keep things tidy and store it in the same place as other files. It is unnecessarily difficult however to then find the 7 new files out of the 50 that are already there.

A feature that matches File Explorer's options of sorting by Date Created or Last Modified would be much appreciated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base