Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Live Logger metadata import to Premiere Timeline

I would love to see the "Unassociated Metadata" panel from Adobe Prelude in Premiere Pro.

In addition it would be great if there was the ability to import .XMP files from the iOS Live Logger app onto a timeline rather than just per clip.

This would really improve our post-production workflow by importing notes that we took on the set, using time of day timecode.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Lucas Neuman

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Acquisition

Lorsque l'on fait l'acquisition des médias à l'aide de la fenêtre du même nom.

Pour lancer l'enregistrement il faut cliquer sur le bouton rec, ce qui est normal.

Pour arrêter l'enregistrement vous suggérerez de presser sur la touche ESC (Apple) si l'on presse brièvement tout se passe bien, la fenêtre pour enregistrer apparaît et l'on peut procéder à l'enregistrement de ce que l'on vient de capturer.

Mais si l'on presse un peu trop longtemps sur la touche ESC (même si la répétition des touches est désactivée), la fenêtre pour enregistrer la capture disparait et l'on perds le travail effectué, sans…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Importing a PSD only selecting Merged files

Importing a PSD only selecting Merged files, other options for individual layers, sequence, etc. not working

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. .pek File Foreground Rendering

I just received a large project with lots of video all preserved on an external hard drive from an editor. His cache files were stored locally so naturally, my system needs to analyze and rebuild them.

It would be helpful if there was an additional option to the background .pek file generation (which I love and works well) to switch to foreground rendering, utilizing your full cpu to power through a mass of footage and get you editing faster.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The opening of older version session in the newer updated version

there are 2 things i have a huge problem with on the Aril update. first off, minor, but a while back there use to be a separate window for the "Title" and within the window there were 2 buttons you could press to instantly center them. I do not see that function anymore and it is a pain to make sure if the title is centered now.

NOW, the BIGGEST problem i have faced with this current update is the corruption of files when opening older versions. Last month, i'd be able to open an older timeline from session that…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Whatever you did in your n

Whatever you did in your last update, now any .png file I import into a project, no longer has an alpha channel. Titles, lower 3rd's, really any image I bring into Premiere Pro doesn't work the way it should (or did before the update).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. File Import organization in thumbnail view

In thumbnail view sometime the media is not organize, there must be some option to do it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Proxie

I'm a DIT who creates synced dailies. It would be great if there was an option when attaching Proxies to the native media that allows linking of media with a different number of audio tracks!

Thanks,
    Matt

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Default audio channels - based on filetype

Import audio channels based on the filetype. For example, mxf's can be set to import as mono, but mp4's to stereo. Or wav's as mono and mp3 as stereo, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Us To Decide The Order In Which Items Conform

If you open very large projects and no longer have cache, the software decides which files to cache when. This isn't super helpful because I know what stuff I want to work on, and it's rarely the stuff that Premiere Pro is actively conforming.

Also, if something throws a warning, like an audio file fails to conform, give me the option to retry!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Media Browser crashes on Red footage

Adobe Premiere routinely crashes for me when I am browsing a directory in Media Browser that contains RED footage. Usually happens if I try to scroll or mouse-over on a file before all of the thumbnails have been generated.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can not write the file names on media brownser

After I import many files, I can not write the name of a file to find it even if I click on the box to write nothing happens.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Slow motion issue at 120FPS

In the new version 2019 I have this problem: I shot with my Sony α7S II in slow motion, 120fps. When I have imported the footage into a sequence, as I normally do I used the time remapping and I went to 20% to visualize each frame that I shot. But it seems that I shot in 60fps, because it doubles every frame. In fact if I go to 40% it works ok, even if the footage is 120fps. Then I used Final Cut X do the same at 20% I have all the frames as I shot at 120fps.…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base