Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Errores en premiere pro

Premiere Pro se traba en su ventana de programa al agregar un efecto, lo destrabo bajando la calidad de la visualización a 1/2 y volviendola a cambiar a "completa" de esa manera se destraba. Desconozco a qué se deba ese error, eso no me pasaba en su versión crackeada, sólo lo compré y comenzó a fallar. Sin mencionar que se traba también por hacer cosas muy simples.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possible bug after moving source media folder.

I pretty sure that I have come across a bug. If you change the source media folder that is associated with a Premiere project and then start Premiere it goes in to a model state. It used to popup a dialog allowing you to select the new location of the files, but either the dialog box is hidden or it is not getting fully generated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Me aparece el error c:windows/system/MSVCP110.dll no esta diseñado para ejecutarse en windows o contiene un error. Estado del error 0xc00001

Me aparece el error c:windows/system/MSVCP110.dll no esta diseñado para ejecutarse en windows o contiene un error. Estado del error 0xc00001

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere Pro CC 2019 bug

All my footage became glitchy and green/purple, as per the example attached.
    That didn't happen in just one of my projects, but all of them.
    I am assuming this has something to do with the update to the Premiere Pro CC 2019 that I did recently. I had never experienced anything similar with CC 2018.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Relink Proxy media persistent?

When relinking proxy media which was located to another drive, Premiere relinks them, but if you save the project and reopen it, the relinked media is missing again, so you have to relink it every time you open the project, seems like a bug to me. Premiere Pro CC 13.0.3 (build 9)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want a "reveal in finder" shortcut from the timeline not the project panel.

I want a "reveal in finder" shortcut from the timeline not the project panel. Right now you have to open it in the project panel and then reveal in finder. you might as well just right click the clip in the timeline and click reveal in finder which is the long way anyway

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WHY PREMIER CC IS NOT ABLE TO READ SUBFOLDERS?

WHY PREMIER CC IS NOT ABLE TO READ SUBFOLDERS?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Timelines Re-Nameable Again!!!! And other bugs since latest 2019 update

ever since the latest patch update (2019), about 50% of the time my timelines don't re-name anymore! When you click on the re-name, the fill form goes blank and you can't see what you're typing -- and when you type anything and click out of it, it reveals it hasn't changed the name anyway. This is now being reported widely and it's a critical error to file organization and versioning that can literally tank an editor's work and credibility even beyond just staying sane and having a solid workflow.

Several other bugs since the latest 2019 patch update:

• Audio stops…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere Pro 13 Crashing and Corrupting Projects

I work across multiple iMac Pros, iMacs and MacBooks varying from the base models to the fully-maxed builds. Versions 13.0.2 and 13.0.3 have been the least reliable applications I've ever worked with in my 13+ years in post-production. Issues include things like the UI shifting when switching between projects (the Project window jumps around and won't reset when resetting to saved workspace); random crashes while trimming, importing media, exporting sequences, adding effects; and even timelines being screwed up by timecodes relinking incorrectly inside a Timeline. For that last issue, we've had several projects that were edited on one computer, then…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Shared Bins in Team Projects

Ability to have shared bins in Team Projects. For example, say you have one project per episode in a series, and each one has bins for general series b-roll, temp music etc. If temp music or b-roll is added to the shared folder in any of the projects, it will also be available in all the other projects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App.project.documentID broken

When I have two projects open, and switch between them, all the data that is returned from app.project.name, app.project.filepath, etc changes.

However, app.project.docuementID, does not. Big bug when developing extensions in 2019.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere keeps closing like if I were to close the program, but isn't a full on crash

I'll be on another program or even just away from the computer and I'll get a notification from PP of "do you want to save before closing PP." So I'll save it and then the app will close, as if I were closing it myself. It's better than a crash, but it still shouldn't do it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Video and audio render files STILL being lost! FIX IT ADOBE!

Render are still being lost quite regularly. They'll usually be lost when Premiere closes and re-opens (which happens A LOT when the program crashes so often!... I'm sick of seeing that stupid "Premiere has encountered a series error and needs to close!" box popping up to let me know that the next five to ten minutes to will be wasted just getting back to where I was)... it just happens randomly sometimes.

It's been happening for years. We've been complaining for years. I've been posting on here for months about it.

IT'S STILL NOT FIXED!!!!

How long do we have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug: Premiere Pro locks video files even though the project that uses the files is closed

As the title says: even though I close a project, the video files that have been imported to that project remain locked by Premiere Pro until I close PP altogether or open another project that contains video files (or import a video file into a blank project).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Amazing Interface Improvement

I get very frustrated with these tiny mouse targets, specifically at the transitions between clips. For instance trying to find the magic pixel where the mouse changes from the arrow to the trim tool, or trying to adjust the dissolve instead of the clip handle.

These areas of interaction should be large enough that they are obvious. I don't quite understand why so much graphic real-estate is taken up by the clips themselves and not their controllable or interactive surface area.

In my dreams you would be able edit by mouse, the transition at any edit on the timeline from…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There is a bug about the bin search field when you update a project from cc 2018 to cc2019

It's all in the title, i saw other message from other people with the same issue.
    Here is a link with an example from this issues on a mac version, i have the same probleme with a windows version.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Em-oP3gtFHEESlxptojlMLWxIdZBepvh/view

Please, what can we do???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I have a very very large project, all 4K footage shot on an F5 with 8 Audio Tracks.

I meticulously organised bins for the footage, I then modified the footage audio from 8 tracks to 2 track mono as there were only 2 mics.
    I then tested the footage on my timeline and all is fine... 1 video instance along with 2 mono tracks... just as expected.
    I then tested my proxy workflow and all was perfect...1 video instance along with 2 mono tracks...
    Just as a double check I imported a proxy file back into premiere as a standalone…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base