Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video and Audio tracks require a unique name, Why?

At the moment it is not possible to have tracks on a timeline with exactly the same name. I would like this to be possible to make some scripts I am writing simpler.

Also... If it's not possible, there should be at least a pop-up rather saying this can't be done. At the moment Premiere accepts the name, but only on a refresh does the name revert back to what it was.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't have the auto save feature run while users are searching through menus. We are stuck waiting for auto save before we can choose

Don't have the auto save feature run while users are searching through menus. We are stuck waiting for auto save before we can choose the menu item we want.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clear 'Open Recent' list option in menu & on the splash screen

Please implement a button on the splash screen or in the "File-Open recent..." menu to delete all the recents projects. This is quite essential. I work in a multi-operator company and I don't want others to see the previous projects. This also applies to other programs, not just Premiere. Your software is not consistent - some of your programs have this already implemented, others do not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Seperate Master FX toggle in the program viewer

Seperate Master FX toggle in the program viewer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sequence Syncronization

It would be very nice if you could select multiple clips or an entire sequence for Premiere to Syncronize. Such as programs like Plural Eyes or Tentacle Studio but using timecode and on the Windows platform. As it is if you have multiple video shots needing to be sync'd to the same piece of audio it is a real pain.

Thanks

Bryan

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Auto-Generate Markers in video files in desired increments 10-12-15 seconds for documentaries

Auto-Generate Markers in video files in desired increments 10-12-15 seconds for documentaries. After syncing project with pluraleyes. Would be nice to just click on an auto-generate marker button, and tell it the desired increments in seconds to space the markers. Then we can simply slide it left or right to choose where to come in, or leave out on a video file. Would save a load of time cutting between multiple cameras during interviews in documentaries.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The copy to clipboard for the keyboard layout isn't working anymore

The copy to clipboard feature to allow copying of the keyboard layout (with all the green/blue etc triangles) isn't working anymore since the latest update. Also, could you choose better colours for this layout please? The current colours make it very difficult to read the text when you send the diagram to a colour laser printer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keyword metadata changes all clips, not just selected clip.

Now when I enter a keyword in the metadata (my primary means of sorting footage), no matter which clip I select, it changes the keyword metadata for all clips in a bin, making it impossible to use keywords effectively.

For example, if I have a bin with 10 clips, and I select the first clip and enter "wide" into the keyword metadata, the remaining 9 clips also are now labelled "wide".

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove attributes no longer functioning

Remove Attributes is not working in Premiere 13.1. It either removes nothing, or removes volume automation instead of audio effect.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a pointer track.

I make instructional videos and would like to be able to point to items in a drawing or image. Cast-r-matic sort of does this by superimposing a pointer on a video. It would seem that one could design or select a pointer type, arrow, finger, or whatever, and then use the mouse to move it around the playing video. This would be a separate track sort of like an audio track that one can record as the premier video is playing. The pointer would need to translate in the x and y directions and also rotate so that it could…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. transform effect bug: turns screen black

I found a bug with the transform effect. To reproduce: drag a psd file with an alpha layer onto the timeline. Uncheck 'use composition shutter angle.' Change shutter angle to anything over 0. Set scale to 0. Whenever the scale is at 0, the program monitor screen is black. When scale rises above 0 the effect works as it should.

I'm running a late 2013 imac | 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB | newest Premiere CC2019 (13.1.1)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Relink Great Again

I jest. Relink has never been great. Sometimes folder structures are not respected. Sometimes premiere is convinced a file is not what file I tell it is. I don't even know how to relink a proxy vs a full rez clip.

Can we not just start giving a clip a unique 15-character alphanumeric ID upon import, write it to metadata, and stop worrying about filenames, extensions, foler structures, etc, and just MAKE RELINK WORK? I want to be able to point a project to a folder and say "it's all there, please figure it out" and have it work.

on…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premiere 13.0.3. In thumbnail bin view you can't sort by media start time.

It seems to default to "name" even after selecting media start time as sorting method. Occurs in thumbnail view at the bin

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New update ***** error

Got the lasted update on Premiere Pro, anf when open the app got an error

Operating System macOS v.10.14.3.0

No conflicts to report.

Video Apple Embedded Graphics Kernel Extension v.12.0.4.0

No conflicts to report.

Video NVIDIA GeForce Kernel Extension v.12.0.0.0

1. NVIDIA CUDA is not currently supported in macOS 10.14 or later. If you are using an Apple-authorized NVIDIA GPU, you should be able to continue to use the Metal Mercury Playback Engine.
      URL: https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/premiere-pro/kb/gpu-and-gpu-driver-requirements-for-premiere-pro.html

Video NVIDIA Resman Kernel Extension v.12.0.0.0

1. NVIDIA CUDA is not currently supported in macOS 10.14 or later. If you are using an Apple-authorized NVIDIA GPU, you…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow to search effects in other language

To change the language is a pain in the *** in premiere. We know that. So please let us search an effect in any language and find it in our language then. For example I'm german and do not want to search "Übergang zu schwarz" when it is a simple "fade to black".

I do not want to learn your random translations to simple fade/swipe/key/whatever effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Errores en premiere pro

Premiere Pro se traba en su ventana de programa al agregar un efecto, lo destrabo bajando la calidad de la visualización a 1/2 y volviendola a cambiar a "completa" de esa manera se destraba. Desconozco a qué se deba ese error, eso no me pasaba en su versión crackeada, sólo lo compré y comenzó a fallar. Sin mencionar que se traba también por hacer cosas muy simples.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Possible bug after moving source media folder.

I pretty sure that I have come across a bug. If you change the source media folder that is associated with a Premiere project and then start Premiere it goes in to a model state. It used to popup a dialog allowing you to select the new location of the files, but either the dialog box is hidden or it is not getting fully generated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Me aparece el error c:windows/system/MSVCP110.dll no esta diseñado para ejecutarse en windows o contiene un error. Estado del error 0xc00001

Me aparece el error c:windows/system/MSVCP110.dll no esta diseñado para ejecutarse en windows o contiene un error. Estado del error 0xc00001

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base