Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make the audio work, I have no audio

I would like the audio to work,

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Version 14.1.0 (build 116) has a BUG

My legacy titles are suddenly causing this error message whenever I play the sequence: "A low-level exception occurred in: Adobe Player (Player:6)"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Drop Shadow Effect.

Make it part of the attributes, like Motion, Opacity, Time Remapping.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Legacy titler back!

Bring back Legacy Titler! There are some things ESP can't do!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PrePro: SAVE DOWN to older versions

We should be able to save down to the last version of the software and here's why.

• RISK: installing and working only from the latest version of adobe software is very risky with all the hidden bugs that happen every major update.

• FILE SHARING: not everyone takes said risk and works to the latest update.

• FILE RECOVERY: like the situation I'm in now, I worked 20 hours on a project that only now will crash every time it's opened. I have a minute which would be long enough to save a file but is not workable.

•…

97 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No Bug reports on the bug reports page

So you've wasted an hour of my life because autosave is a pile of ****, and premiere just quit without even waving goodbye, and now you've also wasted another 10 minutes of it, because you can't even get it together to put a bug report link on the page that is literally described as the bug report page. Is there any wonder that we have more and more animosity towards adobe?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update Information

All creative cloud updates should be announced with information describing the update: what has changed, bug fixes, added features, etc.

While the desktop Creative Cloud app has gotten A LOT BIGGER, is constantly revised, and has options to show very little information in a variety of different ways, it does not indicate information on software updates.

For any given update notification, there is a drop down menu item for "more information". However, this simply takes one to info for the application, not the update. This menu item also duplicates the same functionality of a single click on the app (it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add solo option to video layers!

add the option to solo video layers like you can solo audio layers

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please change behavior of switching between opened timeline and bins panels

Please change behavior of switching between opened timeline and bins panels - now when i have multiple timeline or bin panels opened, when I use shortcut for switch from one to another they switch in order I opened it. I would like to have ability to rearange them as I wish and switch them one by one from left to right.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. update the PP2020 user guide...still refers to garbage matte effect

Review the Premiere Pro 2020 User Guide for dead links and ideas. Last published 12/13/2015!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. last character in text

When I try to add a period or question mark at the end of text, it shows up at the beginning. Also, when I try to edit or select the last character of text, I am not able to do so.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Scripting bug when setInPoint and setOutPoint?

I’ve run into a frustrating brick wall when using:

projectItem.setInPoint(seconds)
    projectItem.setOutPoint(seconds)

…about 50% of the time the I/O points (in the source window) are set with a 1 frame error (sometimes 2 frames out). I feel like I’ve tried everything to discover what the pattern is, but it seems entirely random.

I thought it might be something to do with drop frame, variable frame rates, the clip being different from the sequence, or other oddities, but the error occurs at simple constant frame rates like 25 fps. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to the errors…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Re-Support Encore

Re-Support Encore.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Frame Replacement for Decode Errors - Painfully buggy 'feature'.

Sadly still persisting in 13.1.3.

This is causing so much trouble in my post facility. Can this new feature be disabled? It clearly doesn't work properly and needs fixing. It's extremely problematic in a professional environment and needs an option to disable.

Clips will randomly show this error while editing, making it impossible to work and export a master. The exact same files may have worked properly 10 minutes earlier, and can fixed by re-opening the project or using a different computer. There is no consistency to the errors or workarounds, we just have to keep re-opening projects until it…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Easy and random time remaping

This suggestion is for once you clicked on time remaping speed, it could be that instead of bezier you can draw the waveform and it automatically smooths out, the length of the clip remains, just trim itself, And add another ramdom button that automatically draw different waveforms every time you prush it. So with 5 clicks you are good to go.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PDFs of Command lists

There is a grid on one of the support pages with all the key commands. However, there is no button to download it as a pdf to have at your side while you edit. Could you please include an option for documents like this so one doesn't need to print the entire web page?

I'm guessing pdfs are easy for Adobe. :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Help with editing

I am an ageing old man(dinosaur) who has recently discovered the joys of video editing.
    Early this year I manged to transfer my skills from Premier Elements to Premier Pro.
    In my enthusiasm I bought "Premier Pro CC 2019 release" (The official training workbook from Adobe to improve my skills).

Now confined to home I decided to work through these lessons. I was going great guns but then having done lesson 1 it will not let me do any more.

This is a great shame as I was getting on so well with the book.

I am not one who…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base