Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make resizing Essential Graphics text boxes change the font size.

I have no way of knowing if the font size is accurate in Essential Graphics because when you shrink or expand the text box it still retains a font size of 100 for example, but if you change the font size bigger or smaller by moving the font size slider it also expands and shrinks the text box, but the text size number changes with it. Why is it that changing the text box size doesn't effect the font size as well? Can this be adjusted? If two text boxes are on the same frame and one has smaller font…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. type in timecode in Source window.

go to specific timecodes without needing to press on blue playhead position numbers, skipping the clicking on the number part entirely. A modifiers like * \ or / can be used to indicate that you want the playhead to go there. this is very useful in the source and timeline/program window. thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Clips not showing in monitor - just black

Clips show in the monitor as blackness, rendering is slow or stops, premier freezing my computer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere Pro 2020 doesn't load fonts downloaded from Adobe fonts for me every time I open it.

I'll have to deactivate the fonts and activate them again to make premiere pro recognise them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Release Adobe Rush for Google Pixel 4 / 4XL

Adobe Pixel 4 and 4XL are flagship phones that have been out quite a while now. It is extremely frustrating to not have Adobe Rush available on them. Please make it compatible and available on Google Play for these phones.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am having a problem with The new version of Premiere. It's not reading the colors of a video with transparency and lettering right.

Premiere problem - reading and rendering graphic colors from video with transparency and lettering.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. edit rush on premiere

I would absolutely love to be able to edit a rush project on premiere and have those changes show back up on rush. To be able to start a project on my phone with phone footage, go to my pc to make more detailed edits and then have those edits show back up on rush so that I can export the project and post from my mobile phone would be amazing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Program causes computer to randomly, and repeatedly shut down

Premiere will cause my computer to randomly shut off and restart while working on projects. Computer is continually plugged in and power supply does not fluctuate (or else the computer would not be able to start up in the first place) This only happens when using Premiere, and makes it almost impossible to get my work out on time. I have looked through the forums and taken all of the suggestions that I have been able to find to no avail; just a slower program that will randomly shuts of my desktop about every 15-30 minutes. I've seen several reports…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. IMAGINE! If multiple clips could be put into the same layer in After Effects & there were transitions, Could AE replace Premiere Pro?

I am an old-time Adobe guy. Its suite of video software has made may significant improvements in the last few years.

However I think off-late, Adobe is getting complacent with re-inventing wheels. While today even petty smartphone apps have real-time face detection, beautification, complex 3D tracking and more.

What PP development is doing wrong...
    Half baked essential graphics, nowhere closer to AE
    Half baked tracking, far inferior to AE
    Mask with limited controls...
    CPU unfriendly dynamic-link to AE
    and may more...

Why rewrite codes when they already exist in AE? Could AE replace PP if we could just add more…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Media should allow for more than one linked file location

Team projects allows for referencing media in more than one location. This should be allowed for all media in a normal project. If primary media location is unavailable, Premiere can link to the media in other locations. This could be a function of Productions.

In general, Media management should be more robust and allow for duplicating or moving source files without the need to use Project Manager.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. project manager bug - premiere 2020

In adobe premiere 2020, when I want to export project via project manager, from the source file which I have made several cuts (in & out) in the source monitor panel and drag it in bin, adobe premiere 2020 makes copy of source file as many as cuts I had made. For example, if I had cut a 1gb film into 3 parts it copies the file 3 times and the exported file size turns into 3gb. However in adobe premiere 2018, it only copies source file once and does not make several copy of it.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug Report

I have the most updated drivers on a Windows 10 machine with an nVidia RTX 4000 When I updated to 14.3 and begin to edit I found two issues, each with a common defect.

first, I had to change the speed on a clip from 100 to 80". On playback and render it looked like there were black frames. A frame by frame examination showed random frames that were dark and yellow, like the blue channel had dropped out.

I also saw the same thing when exporting a still frame. This was from another clip, so it's not the clips…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Strange phenomena(Deleting all the tried files and folder)

Strange phenomena(Deleting all the tried files and folder)

1. After 6 days Pr trial period, I tested several function.

2. And I prepared 2GB combined video filed(*.mp4).

3. All the activities were drive D:/sung/premier.

4. The vol was about 25GB.

5. Today, I uninstall Pr and media and ?? Cloud.

6. And then 10 hours later, I want to see the mp4 video file.

7. But even I cannot access the folder(Ref.Fig1.png)

8. I checked another laptop computer. It also showed the same situation.

9. Please find attached below file for your reference.(Fig2.png is my PC OS)

10. And Try it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add 4:3 Picture and Title Safe area guides to Premiere (Same as After Effects)

Now that we have Rulers and Guides, I've built a custom Title Safe template for Premiere, but it would be great if the default Title Safe guides were the same as After Effects- which include 4:3 Pix/Title safe area. This is still necessary for titling for most broadcast deliveries.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Zebra Pattern in Source and/or Program Monitor

Zebra Pattern in Source and/or Program Monitor... for video level check... 70,80,90%, you set... Shortcut key to turn off and on

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Proxy Only Project/Production

After making a Production, with all its projects,and attaching all the proxies, grouping, organizing etc. it would be nice to have some kind of “creat proxy project/production” that makes a new project/production with some kind of flag that says the proxies are the only media it has though you could Relink to high res but ever ask and default to proxy on. It would also copy all attached proxy media and any audio and stills to the new location. This would save a ton of time distributing drive edited projects to editors.

It would also be great if I could…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi there is a bug and my premiere keeps crashing today, never happened

Premiere today may 5 2020, keeps crashing every 5 minutes, trying to do a project with pictures and videos and it keeps freezing, highly frustaring and have to keep restarting my project. can you fix this problem as its highly frustarting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ability to change column sizes in Marker panel

I just want to make the Marker name column larger. I don't want to have to type a bunch of stuff into description when all I need is the nam

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Arabic captions bug (Premiere Pro 2020)

When I am trying to make open captions using the Arabic language, I need to use the Edge Color feature to make the font more readable, so when I do that, I get alphabetical break lines as you can see in the attached file, I made red dots under those break lines, the alphabets are supposed to be connected without any break lines, please fix that!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fails to load macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Premiere Pro now doesn't even open on latest MacOS. No idea what this means but...

Exception Type: EXCBADACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000032, 0x00000001bea10000
    Exception Note: EXCCORPSENOTIFY

Termination Reason: Namespace CODESIGNING, Code 0x2

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base