Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. recharge

My use of Premiere and I believe that some (few) professionals are on demand. If by any chance I fail to cancel 10 days before the renewal, this plan would have automatically renewed, which is not pleasant for us clients of that profile. So my suggestion is to have a self-renew option. If it is the profile of the renew customer it will keep checked, otherwise it will uncheck, and will not contact or suffer with a charge

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep showing Link Media dialog on successful auto-linking to allow reviewing result

When linking media, don't close the Link Media dialog on successful auto-linking but instead keep it showing to allow the user to review the paths to ensure they are indeed correct before proceeding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Auto convert CMYK images to RGB when importing images

It would be great if when importing images into premiere, it would auto convert CMYK images to RGB & create RGB copies in same folder of origin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make your own ADOBE OS

Make your own ADOBE OS, that ensures stability of all adobe products

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot replace After Effects compositions

If one has added an After Effects project and later would like to replace this with a different After Effects project, it cannot be done since the option to select a different media file is disabled. Making the media offline doesn't help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Premiere to rename a source file

Final Cut Pro used to have this as an option to either match the name of the clip in the project to match the filename or to force Finder to rename the file based on what you called it in the clip.

I realize this is a BAD BAD BAD idea for many users, however, for seasoned pro's this is useful when dealing with poorly managed DIT work specifically with sound rolls, and renaming for organizational purposes does not break metadata the way it can with cam rolls. Perhaps this is an advanced option that users can toggle, and by…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can't begin new illustration

I can't start a new illustration in Illustrator CC 2018. When I start the program, I immediately get a message that says "The file is damaged and could not be repaired." Illustrator then opens, but when I click on "New", I get the same error message. I am able to open and work on files from projects that have previously been saved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug Report - Media in/out mismatch to timeline and XML

I am noticing that certain clips in out ranges in edited tirmeline do not match the marked in/out points on source clip when using match frame or on XML export. The XML export is then causing all clips to be off by 1 frame or more when conformed in an another application that reads the in/out from the xml. This appears to be something new in cc2018 and only seems to happen under certain situationsThe only fix i can find is to match frame the hit o to red in point and replace media in timeline. I think this is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The 12.1/12.1.1 cycle is horrendous

12.1, and 12.1.1 have been an absolute nightmare to work with.

We've had more crashes, more slow-downs, and more truly frustrating issues with these two releases than I can remember. Unfortunately, we've been dragged up and locked into these versions, so it's not like we can just revert back to 12.0.1 and happily work away until this nightmare cycle is over.

From regular hard crashes when changing to custom workspaces (not to mention workspaces just no longer working), to other random hard crashes because...well...just because. To the excessive slowdowns after a period of time when generating proxies in the background…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Save & render feature the you can add to shortcut key

Add to the sequence tab a save & render timeline feature, as the most common crash I get is during renders. Or Add short cuts with multiple features that you could customise.. like save then render.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Legacy Title tool always create BLURRY text.

The Legacy Title tool always create BLURRY text.

Please fix this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rate clips as favourite or rejected

It will be nice if we can favourite different portions of clip as seen in fcpx. This is a much needed feature in any NLE in this digital age.
    Yes we have subclips, but the process is slow and outdated. This favourite feature is much faster and easy to use.

Like this >
    https://support.apple.com/kb/PH12771?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ultral Key

The color picker in Ultra Key doesn't select the appropriate color. Instead, it sees the color as dark grey. I've tried selecting many color variations, all with the same result. I've seen many people report the same issue, with no fix. Please advise as to the solution. I am using Windows 10 on a 1080p monitor.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bugs to get rid of....

There appears to be several bugs in Premiere CC v12.1.1:

Audio turns mute intermittently. The only workaround is clicking and then unclicking the solo button for any of the audio tracks.

When duplicating a sequence with a Multiband Compressor as a track effect, the compressor loses its settings.

.Mov files will sometimes be imported just as audio files. The workaround seems to be to create a new bin and import into that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug report - Shift A -

Bug report - Shift A - Project window seems to pass Shift A as a keyboard shortcut even the entering info into a text field. Result is that I can't type a capital A, and sometimes "Attach Proxy" triggers (my keyboard shortcut for Shift A).

(Also, can't we get a better way to report bugs?)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug report - Shift A -

Bug report - Shift A - Project window seems to pass Shift A as a keyboard shortcut even the entering info into a text field. Result is that I can't type a capital A, and sometimes "Attach Proxy" triggers (my keyboard shortcut for Shift A).

(Also, can't we get a better way to report bugs?)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG REPORT: Open in Project No Longer Works Since Update

There was a time when right clicking on an item in the timeline and selecting "Open in Project" worked. Since the last update, it no longer does.

Now, users must click through bin after bin searching for an item.

This is an example of a bug that negates any of the time savings that newly introduced features are supposed to bring.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When linking or relinking media select drives to omit for proxy or source linking

Have a check box to REMOVE a drive from the relinking process so for example Premiere will ignore your proxy files drive when you want to relink to source rushes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base